• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a Pokemon that you don't like?

Years
I really dislike Mr. Mime. Aside from it's terrible name, it's a clown, and there is no excuse for clowns. They are not and never have been funny. They're just ugly. Mr. Mime has terrible hair and looks like a creepy old man with an inexplicable baby face.

Sotani

Pokemon Breeder Yuki
Years
I absolutely hate Sunflora and Gloom. I didn't hate sunflora when I first saw it but after playing Pokemon colosseum and seeing it's animation, I started hating it. For gloom, I have an irrational fear of saliva and when I was a kid I remember almost throwing up on the episode where I think Erica tried to show that glooms weren't all that bad just because they smelled. I also don't like cubchoo because of his constant snotcicle. Which is a shame because I do think hes very cute without it.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Well, yes. Gen. 5's Vullaby in particular gives me the creeps, as it looks like it hasn't hatched fully from it's egg. I don't like the idea of half-hatched Pokemon entering battlefields. It's a shame that it takes such a long time for them to evolve to the more realistic-looking Mandibuzz...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Never really liked Farfetch'd, Luvdisc and Pachirisu. I kind of wish GameFreak gave them evolved forms to make them useful.

Back