• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
If it's not a picture(I checked), and it's not under the games windowskin(assuming you are using Rpgmaker XP), then it's going to be in the actual scripts. I'd assume that the script has a predefined text color.. Hmm.. I'd try ctrl-f, and then search for the word Font in your scripts. I hope this helps.
I'll Try,Thanks for the suggestion...

Story Update:
After the Encounter with team rocket you find thier base in AZULE City...You go inside,when you get to the room you meet the mysterious DIVIDOS leader..Suddenly two Dividos Grunts walk in and tell their leader "We've Just Wiped out Flora Town into the Nightmare World".....

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I'll Try,Thanks for the suggestion...

Story Update:
After the Encounter with team rocket you find thier base in AZULE City...You go inside,when you get to the room you meet the mysterious DIVIDOS leader..Suddenly two Dividos Grunts walk in and tell their leader "We've Just Wiped out Flora Town into the Nightmare World".....

Great updates so far. Maybe you should release a playable demo as soon as possible.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
It looks really good but it needs a better title name, no offense, because there are a lot of other words that mean dark, for instance Pokemon Cryptic would make a better name than Pokemon Dark, and they still mean the same thing.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
It looks really good but it needs a better title name, no offense, because there are a lot of other words that mean dark, for instance Pokemon Cryptic would make a better name than Pokemon Dark, and they still mean the same thing.
I will consider changing it.....

Awesome. You guys really need to keep it up. =D
Marshmallow thanks for the brillant comment =]

I'm going on a boat trip for a week starting tomorrow so I want Hall of Famer to keep this thread alive and try to answer some questions!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I will consider changing it.....

Marshmallow thanks for the brillant comment =]

I'm going on a boat trip for a week starting tomorrow so I want Hall of Famer to keep this thread alive and try to answer some questions!

Hi what's up with this game? I hope you can keep it up and make a good demo so people will begin playing and supporting your game soon. Have a good time!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
If you are going to change the name I suggest this to be the new name: "Pokemon: Ethereal Pandemonium"

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
My beta is nearing completion and basically I need a NPC Spriter to get the demo realeased post if you can help...

^Sorry for the Double Posts...
Update!

You can see some of the new tileset in action it's not all completed yet...
What I've Done:
Water-Done
Trees-Done
Grass-Not Done
Path:Colors changed slightly...

capture019mx0.png

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Change the grass and be amazing, we waiting for the demo.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
This game looks quite nice.
I love the battle system.
The only idea I can think of for a name is Pokemon Shadow XD
Also, I love the trees and water.
Anyway, best of luck. :)

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Graphics Update!

capture024pk4.png

^Flora Town^
I hope you like the improved tileset - Tiles from Don Patch
I also made the grass an Autotile making it sway in the wind.....
capture026na4.png

^The Tileset showing all features-Water by Me...

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Ok I'm back With another Update!

capture030dc4.png

Is the Kanto Region in this Game?

We also got A new member to are team the brillant Mapper
SDODC13

Last edited:

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
This shall prove to be entertaining. I cant wait to get started. So anyway for a lack of a better introduction, Hi glad to be a part of the team.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
This game will be fun to beat xD
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011
Awesome game! keep up the good work Can I ask if there is a main pokemon like in pearl or diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back