• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers dorm

Ryuu was still searching for the item he was looking for but it took him awhile before he actually found it. "Damn! I have only 5 minutes left!" Ryuu quickly left his room but bumped into a teacher who was about to knock in his door. "Ryuu-sama, a student has come to see you." He told him. "A student? Do you happen to know what Youkai he or she is?" Ryuu was suprised, did they actually defeated Oz already? Or did Oz attack them this badly only one student had survived? He really hoped it was the first one, the second option was impossible anyway unless they made Oz angry. Oz is very dangerous when he gets angry so he should get there as soon as possible.

"I don't know, but it's a boy." The teacher said. "That must be either Allister, Frio or Gavin..." Ryuu mumbled to himself. "It's neither of them Ryuu-san..." another teacher had joined the conversation, it was Yuna-sensei and it made Ryuu very happy to see she had only a few scratches on her arm from what had happened in the teachers lounge yesterday. Yuna-sensei had overheard the conversation between Ryuu and the teachers and claimed that the boy was not Allister, Frio or Gavin. "I do happen to know that it's a Vampire." Yuna-sensei said. "A Vampire boy? That is not possible, I only have Vampire girls in my class." Ryuu replied a little annoyed, he was in a hurry and Yuna-sensei knew that. "I know that, but this boy has been transferred to your class I suppose, that's... what I overheard from the conversation between him and his teacher." Yuna-sensei turned around and took her leave. She was acting a little strange by acting like this, she usually acts very cheerful but she seemed more off-minded today...

"Alright then, I will go see him." He said to the teacher and left to entrance of their dorm building. He saw a boy waiting there and went over to him to greet him. He hoped he wasn't a trouble-maker like Frio and Solo. "Hello there, I'm mr. Ryuu Higoroshi." He introduced himself holding out his right hand to shake his hand. "I'm your new homeroom teacher."

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Man, this is taking longer than expected... Hmm? I heard the door to the Teacher's Dorm open, so I looked to see if maybe it was Mr. Higoroshi. It was a younger looking man. Is he really a teacher? He can't be much older than me can he? The man saw me and walked over to me. "Hello there, I'm Mr. Ryuu Higoroshi." he said as he extended his hand for an introductory shake. "I'm your new homeroom teacher." he continued. So this guy is Mr. Higoroshi. I oblige in the hand shake by completing the gesture. "I'll be in your care Mr. Higoroshi. Uhm, I just wanted to say that I totally didn't start that fight." I sincerely said. Mr. Higoroshi appeared to be in a rush. "Sorry, is this a bad time? I don't want to hold you up or anything. I just wanted to introduce myself."​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Graveyard[/FONT]

------------------------------------------------------------------

The area was eerie and the sounds of combat grew louder as Kakusu reluctantly reached the battlefield, slowing down to a stop to catch his breath. The air was cold on his bare chest and he instantly regretted leaving his jacket and shirt behind. The casting of spells and various other attacks disturbed the area. Tombstones were newly damaged and the area was being torn apart. Pentacles of chalk were littered in a few spots. The ground was burnt to a crisp, which added to the amounts of the already dead grass of the graveyard. No one seemed to be taking the dead into consideration but it was understandable. Holding back would be the difference between living and dying here if he wanted to join the fray.

Oz seemed to be handling himself well against the remaining company. The werewolf and the mage who ran ahead of Kakusu seemed to be holding their ground quite well. Yorick was the only person engaging him in close combat so far. The fearful girl from the other day seemed to be shrinking in the sight of the Oz and her legs were… no the lower half of her body was in the shape of a tail? There were quite a few strange Youkai forms although Kakusu really hadn't seen any in his entire lifetime (Including his own). A boy, who he had never seen before used some sort of technique to summon some kind of lizard that Kakusu had seen once before in the human world although he couldn't remember where. The mage, Allister, appeared to be producing some kind of shield around everyone and this seemed to add stress although he still seemed capable of something else as evidenced by him launching a green light from his hand at Oz.

Kakusu stood as a bystander up until now and he still had no clue what to really do. He could run in and try to do some punching although he had no discipline in fighting although he could become capable of it in time. The only thing he could do is maybe support the mages with some fire attacks for now. As he stepped into view, a trail of smoke rose to his nose and he got a plan that would be pitiful at most but it still could work.

Taking off his shirt and holding it in his right hand, Kakusu snapped his left hand causing a flame to suspend itself into the air. He held the shirt in the flame until the shirt began to slowly burn and then ran at Oz with the shirt in hand with a trail of smoke following him. He wanted to hit Oz hard but he knew that his fist might not even connect with any part of Oz whatsoever. Getting closer to Oz, Kakusu swung his right hand at Oz, dropping the shirt onto the ground in one movement.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Graveyard

After Gavin cast his spell, things started to get...more eccentric than he expected. Promptly after his shield was broken, the Oz turned into a snake, something Gavin certainly wasn't expecting. The Mage presumably went towards Allister after that, Gavin couldn't be sure since he was on the ground. What was worse, there was the problem of him not being able to stand. What he could be sure of, however, was that there were a dangerous animals there. He did not know where they came from. He didn't see any of their likes on the way there, and he was sure they weren't native to the area. Now, they could've been undead, youkai from the past that were angry because of all the- no, no, that would be stupid. The only other explanation was that there was a Beast Summoner in the vicinity. Gavin didn't call them "Yasha", largely because a rather large introduction into youkai for him was Inuyasha. In the case of Inuyasha, it literally translates out to "Dog Demon", so he couldn't possibly make the two interchangable.

He couldn't ignore the animals since one of the was a FREAKING LION. Gavin seemed to be in more danger than Oz, but he had other things to worry about. Specifically, he needed to be able to get up. He already had a plan, one that was mostly painless...if he did it right. He couldn't see anything bad happening. So, he placed his hand under his stomach and said, "Aga!" Aga was a water spell, it could most easily be compared to Water Gun or Hydro Pump in the Pokeverse. Gavin's sigil started to turn blue, and his glove shined bright. Water started to form under Gavin, and he smiled. However, things quickly turned up to eleven the water shot out in large quantities, shooting him up into the air, much higher than he wanted to go. He yelled in surprised, but once he was in the sky he merely thought.

Hitting the ground would mean certain death, and he was sure of this. Granted, there was probably little problem...well, that's what he thought initially, but then he realized that any sort of wind spell might end up sending him to an even worse death if he couldn't control its power. "Hehe...this is pretty bad." He thought, with his legs crossed and his hand on his chin (which was pretty strange given that...well...he was falling pretty fast). He spread his arm and legs out so as to slow his gall and to get a good look at the battlefield. "Ozzy, Ozzy, where are you Ozzy..." he said as he scanned the battlefield from above.

When he finally caught sight of him, he turned his fall into a nosedive and headed towards Oz like a speeding missile. It wasn't until he was several feet away from Oz that he noticed that someone was right next to him, but he didn't have time to change his plan at this point: it was do or die. When he was a few feet away from Oz, he quickly stuck his hand out and yelled, "Lucie Fido!" It was a spell of Lucifer that literally meant "Lucifer's Inferno". It summoned forth large blue and black flames that spewed forth and engulfed the area below Gavin and propelled him backwards safely (albeit painfully) onto the ground. Gavin didn't have time to celebrate (though he had little faith that Oz survived, or at least withstood the blast without a scratch; it was point blank, after all) as his hand was also covered in the flames, and it didn't come without excruciating pain. His arm was covered in burns, and worse, his glove burned to cinder in the blaze. It wasn't long after this that his vision started to blur, and before he knew it, he'd lost consciousness.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Help

Why are you all still staring at my goofy smile?! Go away- Ah! We're back? Ahem. S-sorry everyone...

Nami sounded happy that I wasn't afraid of her. As long as she doesn't kill me, I can be around her without feeling anxious, I think. I wonder if their are some Youkai's that fear different stuff too. Everything's a mystery, like, how my dad found this school in the first place. Actually, I'm kind of glad he somehow placed me in this academy. I got to meet someone special, even though I'm surrounded by those I fear. It's all worth it, really.

My thoughts are cut short when that thump sound rings in my ears. It sounds pretty loud. What could- Oh... Everyone is out fighting Oz at the graveyard. I wonder if... I walk to the window with my smile replaced with concern. "You don't think..." I began slowly, "they'll lose, do you?" I look at Nami with that anxious look. "I mean, I wouldn't be able to hold my own long, but..." I hesitate a bit looking at the floor between my feet, my voice a little low, "maybe I could be there for moral support." I don't know how I could fight Oz, but I should at least be there. I don't know, I just have to...

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Takumi's dorm room.

The happy moment seemed to be disturbed when a loud thump was heard. Takumi suddenly seemed concerned and braver than he was a moment ago. He said he wanted to help the others somehow but Nami thought this wasn't a good idea. Takumi is a human and pretty easely to kill. Oz only had to use one spell on him to kill him. "W-We are Youkai, we don't die that easely but..." Nami looked at the ground, then glanced back at Takumi. "I really hope they don't lose." Nami walked to the door and casually laid a hand on the door to open it.

"I... uhm... shall we help them out...?" Nami suddenly asked Takumi with a small smile on her face, If this is what Takumi was desiring then Nami was willing to help him out with everything she got. She must and shall keep him alive and protect him from the dangers Oz could give him. There is no time to sit around and wait for the return of their classmates, it was time to take fate in their own hands.

Oz

It took awhile before Oz noticed that one of the Animals that he blew away was a Lion that was supposedly summoned by the Yasha boy. Oz was getting really angry now and his face turned expressionless and cold. "Play time is over." Oz said. "And it seems like my spell has worked out too." Oz decided to mention since these students obviously didn't notice. Oz had been using a spell from on the beginning to protect himself from psychical attacks, including the attacks from the Werewolf. Oz saw how the silver haired Mage boy used a demonic spell and wondered where that power of his was coming from. He noticed some sign on his hand and started to wonder if this boy was once human...

The Mage boy turned his fall into a nosedive and headed towards Oz like a speeding missile. Oz recognized the spell that the boy used, his spell meant litterally "Lucifer's Inferno". It would've been useful against non-powerful Youkai, but Oz obviously isn't part of that group. Oz let out a deep sigh and performed another spell that would change his body form. "transmutatio corporis!" His body took the form of a wolf and jumped behind the gravestone to protect hisself from that boy's flames. The boy got back on his feet but collapsed soon after that.

Oz jumped back on his place in front of the gravestone and had this cold looking eyes glancing towards every student on the battlefield. "You guys start to piss me off." He said as he seemed to be preparing another spell.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I smiled and held my hand up, "No thanks, I don't get cold, and no use getting more clothes wet." I wondered what it felt like to be cold for a second, I'd seen people shiver before, and I always assumed it hurt or something. "I'll have my sister bring an extra set of clothes since I only brought the bare minimum." She then answered my Solo question, "Yea, me and Elise were going to ask you two to assist us in finding him." I pulled one of the few unbroken chairs close, then sat down, "I mean he can't be that hard to find, but teacher insists upon a group." I then added in, "You aren't using our room again are you? Cause you can use Solo's bed." I guessed the answer was no, though I did want to clarify.

Ellise's face turned red, "She slept in your bed?" She asked, shocked.

"Well it wasn't like that..."

"What was it like then perv?" She said, clearly embarrassed.

"Well uh,"

It was at that point that I felt at loss for words.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Yorick felt his attack make contact, but not with Oz's face but rather his hands; he had blocked the punch. Oz seemed to be having a little trouble, since Yorick's fist had been mere inches from it's destination. He looked around briefly before suddenly starting to laugh. Yorick took the opportunity to strike again, this time knocking him back a little. Oz was definitely more resilient than a bear. "Dammit... you guys are starting to annoy me," he growled before grabbing his staff and raising it. "Turbine creptitus!!" he shouted, probably casting another spell. Yorick jumped back in preparation, but he couldn't avoid the great wind that picked him up and threw him into a tree as well as scattering the rest of the combatants.

Dazed again, Yorick stood up slowly, where he saw Gavin high in the sky, propelled by a torrent of water. It seemed he managed to avoid the spell, whereas everybody else was quickly returning to their positions. Allister cast a spell on him, but it didn't seem to accomplish anything. The new arrivals finally made it into the battle, and one was accompanied by three unfamiliar animals, only two of which he could actually see. The other rushed up to him with his hand wrapped in a flaming shirt and it looked like he was going for a punch. Then he noticed Gavin speeding down towards Oz. Gavin held out his hand and cast another fire spell, but this one was different. This one let out a fearsome blaze of strange blue and black flame with such intensity that Yorick could feel the heat even being as far as he was. The flames seemed to consume all in their path, but Oz took action. He transformed into a wolf and agilely jumped behind a gravestone for cover. Yorick worried about the boy with the flaming fist, but he somehow didn't seem harmed. Unfortunately, the same could be said for Oz. The mage came out from behind his cover, which had been reduced to molten slag along with a great portion of the ground, perfectly fine.

"You guys are starting to piss me off," Oz said, clearly angry now. He seemed to be preparing another spell, but it looked like this one was taking a little longer. Yorick got to his feet and rushed to him. Gavin was unconscious and would not be able to defend himself, and Allister was tired and would not be able to defend everyone else much longer. He had to make it to Oz before he finished his spell. Yorick leapt toward him and threw a punch, then another, and another. He planned to "give it his all" in a barrage of punches. There was no way he would allow Oz to continue committing crimes.​

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva blushed and cast his face downward when his jacket was denied. He had forgotten that Frio didn't get cold, even though he had told him that no more than the night prior. Eva didn't enjoy forgetting stuff like that, it made him feel stupid and a bit naive. It wasn't so much that it was life or death, but there was so little that he considered himself good at, that the slightest error in his memory drove him up a wall. Biting his bottom lip thoughtfully, he listened to the little tit for tat exchange between Frio and Elise. He wasn't really paying the most explicit attention, with his mind dwelling elsewhere on his friend that was lost, but he could see that things were getting a bit heated. Frio had come to a loss for words and Eva knew he should say something to make it sound better, but he didn't know what.

"Uhm, well..." Eva fumbled for words aimlessly. No matter what, it was a tad awkward of a situation to explain. "He insisted I sleep in his bed, no, wait... Uhm, he tried to show that sleeping in his bed was better than me sleeping with his roommate." Eva sighed, when he realized that his efforts probably weren't helping. Clearing his throat and composing himself as best he could, he spoke up once more to try and set the record straight. "He was, uhm, a perfect gentleman." Placing a finger on his chin deep in thought, he continued, "Uh, he kind of, sort of requested that I share his bed. Well, not 'share' per say, but, well, is 'use' the right term? Anyway, I stayed the night. But I do have to admit, waking up to an empty dorm room and just seeing a note was a bit of a shock." Eva finished regaling his little tale, completely oblivious to how exactly the story might come across in his haphazardly told manner. In his naivety, he didn't think much about it. Surely he recognized what the issue might have been for Elise, but he was positive that he had explained it adequately in his best awkward manner.​

Years

Allister Curtis

Chaotic would have been the best way to describe the situation. At the same time as Allister cast his pain inflicting spell a huge inferno - complete with Gavin acting as a human missile came straight at Oz. Not soon after one of the yokai who had been largely inactive in the battle came running at Oz making use of his own fiery abilities. Of course, Oz actually avoided everything by shape shifting into a wolf briefly. Yorick then took action again launching several punches one after another at Oz. Allister however stopped attacking for a period of time, to rest (he was getting closer and closer to passing out from exhaustion and at this point had a terrible headache) and to think.

There's just no way he is this good... how is he managing to avoid so many attacks when a simple flame spell from Gavin was enough to pierce that hastily thought of barrier. Allister looked down at the pentacle he was standing in... with practice it would eventually not be necessary, although he'd still need to remain nearly motionless.
He cast a barrier spell of sorts that makes it easier for him to predict and deflect physical attacks. So... by that logic if he was to get hit by a powerful force unrelated to physical damage... Allister began to muster his power, he'd only be able to use this spell once and then he'd most likely be on full defensive duty - if the spell didn't cause him to lose his barrier.

"You guys start to piss me off." There had been a shift in the demeanour of Oz that Allister had nearly missed in his musings, it appeared to the young mage as though his enemy was also building his power up, he had to act... but he also couldn't hit Yorick who was very close.
If I mess this up and fry Yorick I actually hope that the exhaustion kills me

"Irum Caelum" Allister said, his voice weak - largely because he needed his energy to shout at Yorick. "Yorick! Run!" The advice wan't just because of his own spell, if this didn't work Oz was going to unleash hell on the students of Yokai Academy, Allister - and likely everyone else there - coulf feel energy emanating from their powerful opponent. Allister's spell took effect with the darkening of the sky in the immediate area as a swirl of dark storm clouds materialised above the graveyard. Four pillars of savage purple lightning exploded from the dark mass and started to rush inwards at Oz from every direction. The spell wouldn't have been much greater in power than "Lucifer's Inferno" and quite probably wasn't even matched when Gavin used the fire spell at his best, but suffice to say unlike Allister's other offensive magic this was far from a pushover spell.

As the lightning rushed towards Oz, Allister felt the world spin around him as his vision darkened and he fell to the ground - barely concious by the end of his spell he'd have slipped into unconsciousness just as Gavin had done. Perhaps more worrying to Allister though, was he could feel his barrier break from the stress he had put on it and himself, if his spell failed the others would be facing Oz's wrath without anything shielding them.

Khawill

<3
Years
"So you left while she was sleeping and only left a note?" Elise said disappointedly, "That isn't very romantic..."

"It wasn't that way!" I stressed. "How is that the biggest issue?!"

"Well maybe it should've been that way!" She retorted.

"But you were just..." I was baffled. I wasn't even sure what I was argueing at this point. "Ok. I guess next time I'll leave more than a note."

"What!?" She said surprised, "You guys are going to sleep together again?" She yelled

"No..." I said loudly myself. "Gahhhhh"

She then started laughing, "No I'm kidding, I know you can't sleep with a girl."

"I can too!" I said. Then I realized she was right.

"Nope, you are too nice." I sighed, "Well you are!"

"Yea but I just realized. If my sister finds out about Eva sleeping in my bed, she will kill me."

"yea..." She said, trying to act like we had the same sister.

"Anyways. We will find Solo, and he will be fine." I said to Eva, "Thats my promise."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Now Or Never

I could tell Nami was worried too, about the Youkai fighting Oz. It still gives me the chills. Nami explained that Youkai aren't easy to kill. That's a good thing...right? Yet, she still worries about them. Is Oz really that powerful? Maybe I should reconsider my decision-

Nami places her hand on the door knob & asks if we should help. Well, I'm terrified, & I will surely die if I go. I want to help in some way though, no matter how small our chance might be. It's now or never! I clear my throat, nod to Nami, & walk out the door with her. We're headed to the graveyard now. That is one of the places I loathe so much, next to haunted houses & the closet.

ShinyDiamond: You're still afraid of monsters in your closet?

Sh-shut up! Who asked you?! Um, as I was saying, me & Nami are headed to the big death-match. I know I feel safe with Nami. She gives me strength somehow, & I just keep pushing through. I'm putting my fear aside, I think, & charging into what might possibly be my death. God, give me strength.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Takumi's dorm room.

As Nami and Takumi proceeded towards the graveyard, Nami felt some tension. The closer they were getting, how more nervous Nami was becoming. If she really had to fight Oz in order to protect Takumi, then this would be the first time Takumi will actually see her fighting… but it would be for him, so she doesn't think he would be afraid. Nami was smiling a little, the thought that he accepted her real appearance and that he even spinned her around made her feel like she was floating. Right now Nami felt like she could do anything.

But as they arrived on the battlefield this feeling immediately left. Most of her classmates were laying on the ground, probably unconscious. Nami immediately jumped forward Takumi and glared at Oz as he seemed to be targeting them, a Lamia, a Yasha and a Werewolf. Oz seemed to be charging, for what exactly? His left arm looked like it was burned pretty badly, would it hurt? Stupid, ofcourse it would hurt… but will he feel the pain? Since he looks pretty angry…

It didn't take long before a fire red beam was shot at everyone who was still standing, he was still able to use his left arm? Nami crossed her arms and held them in front of her to protect her and Takumi from the impact. She was trown back into Takumi's arms but immediately stood back on her own feet. She took a glance at both of her underarms and found out both were burned. "Laser beams…" she whispered and glared back at the Mage.

Oz

It didn't take long before Oz found out the most annoying ones of the bunch were going to give it their all. The red-haired Mage, who was strangely fimilair to him, shout a lightning towards him. Oz shrugged it off with his left arm and tried to cast another spell to protect it from burns but… he got distracted when he saw it was already burned, pretty badly actually. The lighting took a critical hit on his left arm and it started to hurt intensely. Oz tried not to show it and tried to freeze his expression. The Werewolf tried his best as well, he tried to give it an last shot by punching repeatedly.

Oz got hit three times, then decided to make a barrier wall between him and the annoying Werewolf. Suddenly a Vampire girl and… a whatever-Youkai-he-is boy appeared on the battlefield as well. He started to grin widely when the girl started to glare at him and jumped in front of the boy. The boy was obviously weaker than her and she tried to protect him. "Oh this is going to be funny…" he mumbled.

Oz had noticed the ones still standing and had the great idea to just attack the Lamia, Yasha, Werewolf, Vampire and… boy just all at once. "Laser trabem." he said and red laser beams came out of his badly damaged left arm. There were four laser beams… all aiming at the students. The Vampire girl had already been hit and was burned. "Pathetic bugs you are…" Oz chuckled.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll watched all that was going on with worried and frightened eyes. She wasn't good at this, and had no confidence in her abilities to fight. She'd probably just get hurt. Crying out as a powerful gust of wind flung them around but she got back up quickly a hand on the small cut on her arm. Looking at Allister she moved closer over to him and took a deep breath. She felt terrible. Everyone else was fighting, but she was just staying put. It was pathetic. Looking down she noticed the flower at the end of her tail was open. Here's my chance, I...I have to try she thought as she looked up seeing a fire red laser beam was fired at each of them.

With a shriek Cheryll paled seeing the color of the beam and thinking it was fire the beam hit her chest that she had thrown her arms over and knocked her down again. Tears forming as she winced looking at the burns she looked up at Oz. Moving forward quickly though she was shaky she turned her tail as she got close to Oz the flower open and with a breath she snapped it forward praying that it would work and pin him down. Though she wasn't so sure.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

"No! No, no, no!"

I'm losing my mind. How am I going to stop this guy, since he just blew away my two heavy hitters as if they meant nothing?! Sorae's glare overpowered his normally more cheerful persona. He couldn't let this guy's rage go on forever. As the man transformed into a wolf, and now came out of this cover, seemingly vanquishing both mages (or is it magi?] and totally frustrating him. "Enough!" He wiped his brow, then ran back into the forest behind him, where there lay a lion and komodo dragon. The komodo dragon was angry and fine, but nearly attacked him before recognizing him. It closed it's eyes and looked away. The lion, on the other hand, seemed like it was more ready for an attack, having a certain glint in it's eyes unparalleled by even Volt himself. It was prepared to kill.

"Very well. Let's do this!" His old, excited, wicked grin appeared, now ready to rip through flesh as if a hot knife through butter. He was well aware the only way to take on Oz was by providing a distraction. He looked towards the mage/wolf/root of all evil at that specific moment, and saw a werewolf giving the guy a piece of it's mind. Sorry to do this to you, chap..., he thought, but you are the perfect distraction. His grin grew to an appaling size. His appetite for attack and vengeance was huge and began to become ravenous and voracious. He emptied out his bag on the ground. 12 coins. He grabbed a protein bar out of his pocket- no- two protein bars. He ate them in a rush. He picked out... six of those coins. Now! Let's do this! He began a summon. Closed his eyes, but left the third open. Go! Now! My Pokemon!

Three tigers, appalling in size, stood. They were fierce, and they growled angrily, hungrily. As they stood, Volt thought they were unstoppable, and plus only six coins were used. That explained their power... two each. It was a shame, though. He couldn't be more wrong.

As soon as the laser came, it hit two of the tigers before it reached Sorae. He had time to roll and block with his arms, but he hated the feeling of the hit, his arm burnt and horrible, and he yelled in pain. "Damn you Oz! Damn you Fairy Tale! DAMN YOU EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE!" It wasn't as painful as it seemed, though; it was the symbolism behind it. He loosened the summon on the lion and the two tigers that had been hit, keeping only the healthier tiger and the komodo. The komodo was extremely pissed at this point, and lunged at the mage with a full barrage, ready to bite him in the shoulder. The tiger turned around. Wait a sec. It's not... it's not coming towards me, is it? CRAP. Oh no, it's not.. ack, it's probably pissed I haven't summoned it in so long! It's also ridiculously stronger than before, I must've used more than one coin. The coins weren't equalized, that's for sure, and however they were split, it seems like the tiger is about four coins heavy. And now it's still coming towards me... crap. The tiger lunged, but before it could strike Volt grasped the sides of the tiger's face. "Attack," he whispered. "If you don't, you die. I die. Everyone dies." Sorae desperately hoped that was a lie, and he directed the tiger towards the fight. "Go. Go now. Do everything in your power to beat the living crud outta him. Now. Thank you." The tiger seemed to be indecisive.

"...I'll give you jerky?"

The tiger ran to Oz, fangs bared, ready to rip him in half. Meanwhile, Volt unwrapped the bandage on his hand, wincing as the wound stinged from it's exposure. He used the not-exactly-clean bandage to cover the recent wound caused in his arm, and winced again. He stood up, and grabbed quite a heavy rock. He sat down and slid it behind him, then carried his now trademark grin. "Suck on this, Oz," he muttered under his breath as the animals began their offensive.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - EVERYONE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

As we reach the graveyard, I saw what became of the field. Burned, tortured, & most of the students were down already. I look around for any sign of Mr. Ryuu. Where is he? Did he just ditch us?! For once, I wish he was here right now. Wait, their's someone I don't recognize.

Could that be Oz?

He doesn't look like a student, nor have I seen him here since I arrived. He doesn't look so menacing-OH GOD HE'S GOT LASER BEAMS!!! As the laser approaches, I freeze where I stand. My life is flashing before my eyes...

OK, it's over. Er, why am I on the ground? Am I dead? No, wait, Nami's on top of me. Did she protect me from death? I see Nami get back up, as do I. I take notice of Nami's arms. They're burned a bit. Is Oz really that powerful? I'm not gonna last long here unless I avoid his strength. OK, I see some students fighting with all their might. Some that look like monsters, they scare me. Some that don't, not so much.

OK, no more hiding. I stand forward Nami & take my stance. Me & Oz, I stand against him. I'm scared, I really am. I don't want to die now, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna die a coward! I'll stand against Oz before I show fear in a corner! I'm not running! I'm not leaving! I'll protect, "I'll protect all of them!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Academy Halls

Chapter One: Part One
New School, New Problems

"U-Uhm, Excuse me, uh--" Satomi lowered her hand with a sigh. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, and no one was stopping to explain anything to her. "Awaya..." She glanced from one end of the hallway to the other, emitting yet another sigh. Where was she supposed to go? "Sumimasen? Um, Excuse me? Miss?" She waited for the woman to turn, getting her attention. Satomi bowed politely before her, then stood upright and asked, "Could you please show me to room, uhm..." She glanced down at a small sheet of paper. "Three-'C'? Please?" She slipped the paper sheet into her bag and looked up to the woman expectantly.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Graveyard[/FONT]

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gavin fired a spell while shouting "Lucie Fido" which fired black and blue flames. The technique seemed fairly advanced for Youkai of their age although it seemed to come with it's own drawbacks. The mage's attack seemed to be a double edged sword as his body was flung back like a ragdoll and he was charred all over. The other mage, Allister had made a last ditch effort to attack Oz but he lost consciousness as well after firing lightning bolts at Oz. The werewolf seemed to be enduring. He was still engaging Oz in close combat and seemed to be faring quite well. The lamia-girl was pushed back and Kakusu sighed with relief as she stood back up from the impact of Oz's laser attack. The boy who used some-strange coin technique was summoning a variety of creatures. Kakusu's roommate and the girl he was talking to earlier in the classroom had arrived and she managed to protect him from Oz's laser attack as well. Takumi stood forth with Nami and seemed to be prepared to fight. His words were encouraging and Kakusu couldn't help but wonder what type of Youkai he was.

Something began to burn Kakusu's forehead and blur his eyesight. His vision was shaky and he almost lost his footing for a moment. As his sight dulled, he felt a mass amount of something build up inside of him... It wasn't exactly an attack or anything but it was a new feeling. The burn was straining and Kakusu knew that he couldn't be of any further help in the fight with this strange condition. He slowly lowered himself to the ground and observed.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Takumi's dorm room.

As Nami stood back on her own feet, Takumi stood in front of her and said some encouraging words. Only she knew what he really was so it would probably encourage the other Youkai around here. She was suprised that Takumi had seen Oz's power with his own eyes and still wasn't afraid of him. Nami decided that her wounds shouldn't stop her and dashed towards Oz. But right as she jumped…

Her sight became blurry and she fell some strange power forcing her body and mind to shut down. She fell to the ground, probably unconscious.

Oz

Oz only chuckled when the Lamia girl tried to control him using the poisonous gass in her tail but too bad… he was already done with charging his spell. He putted his hand in front of him and spoke the words that would end this battle. " Ultimaque!!" a white flash left his hand and slowly became a barrier around him that kept growing. The Lamia girl and the Werewolf entered this barrier that would force their bodies to shut down.

The Vampire girl entered the barrier as well and fell to the ground before her masive punch could hit him. "phew, that was a close one." he chuckled. That punch would've blew him away and kept him from his concentration. The flower on the tail of the Lamia girl was dangerous as well, but he was lucky that he could stop all of these attacks in time, including the blue fire who almost hit him or… did hit him.

But his spell was stopped by something… or someone, before he could knpck out all the students. His spell was stopped… his spell was stopped!! Oz couldn't be more angry at the moment. "So… you have finally appeared…" He mumbled with a angry smile on his lips.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Forest.

Ryuu heard some loud noises coming from the forest followed by a white flash. He was almost too late and had to be quick now. "I'm sorry! I'm indeed in a hurry, please go to classroom 13, I will meet you there." He said to the Vampire boy, James, before he left and ran towards the forest as fast as he could. He almost fell over some roots that stucked out of the ground but eventually arrived on the battlefield. "Last resort… I know how to stop this." Ryuu took out a over-sized brooch with a bloody red stone in the center and placed that in front of him. His Magic was being sucked away and most of the students were saved. As fas as you could say "being saved" because atleast 6 students were unconscious and a few were on their limits. "I'm sorry for being late guys…" he whispered and walked towards Oz.

"Stop this nonsense Oz, you will win nothing over fighting students." He spoke. "Besides, isn't it me who you were after?" Ryuu picked up the brooch and held it in his hand. This item was called "Last resort" the same name as Oz's last used spell. It can suck up any mages magic but can't be used for a long time after being used for short term. In other words: this battle was over.

Yuna Sukaraba

Yuna left the teacher's lounge to get some notes from Ryuu's classroom. This morning Ryuu left a letter on her door saying that he had left soms notes in his classroom that had to be reviewed. It was about a part of history that he was unknown with.

Yuna soon got interupted by a girl who said she had to get that classroom as well. "oh, are you a new student?" Yuna asked and was a little suprised, another new student… "follow me, I have to get there as well." Yuna smiled at the girl and started walking once again.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Academy Halls

Chapter One: Part Two
New School, New Problems

"Hai." She watched the woman curiously as she mentioned heading to the class as well. "A-Arigato gozaimasu." She bowed quickly once more before hurrying along behind the teacher. There were a lot of students walking down the hall, and she gave each one a passing glance. Were they all monsters too? Even if it were true, she figured she wouldn't fit in anywhere anymore.

Back