• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

dat will be a berry easy task except peaches definitelly may interfere with our plan to control the world wit bad gramer

edit ah oh well looks like peaches wont interfere

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

oh no I hope hitler and his navis arnt planning on stopping us dat would be bad berry bad indeed yes yes

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years

You know I can't have my seasonal PC return without checking out TCTI. Awesome to see you guys are still keeping this going.

Also the number was off >:(

Thrudgelmir

I always go by ''K''.
Years

There is still one question that has gone unanswered and left that way throughout this entire topic/thread/whatever it's called.

When are we going to get to the fabled infinity?

Also I'm confused because now we've skipped 3 numbers inbetween xseed and Gummy.

I filled in the gaps as well as contributing

Years
218976. We tend to make it a habit of using the individual post number at the top right corner of each post to keep track of the count. Otherwise we tend to forget where we are.

No one is under any obligation to post the missing links, nor even an obligation to get the number right, so long as it looks close. Someone's bound to come along and fix the number because it being off bugs them! :P

GUMMY! WHERE YOU BEEN MAN?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

If I saw a pika like zat in a back alley......I would literally scream and run for my life lmao

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
agsdhfhfj

waking up too early to follow the election day here in argentina. on a sunday.

agsfdg bed. but still two hours for the results. I don't care. I wrote like 5 articles today which I think is one of my personal records so far. But I want to see if the polls were right. Ughh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back