• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry about that, I've been a bit busy, but I'll be posting soon. I was going to wait for Greiger to post, but if he doesn't by tonight/tomorrow, I will go ahead and do it.

Again, sorry for the wait. We'll be moving along soon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I hope you guys aren't mad at me for not posting in a while. My work schedule has been so messed up beyond words that I have been too exhausted to do any creative writing. If it's okay, I'll try to get back into the mix this week. After the coming week, I'll no longer be working that job, so hopefully I will be much more up to roleplaying after that. I would try to post today, but I finally got a hold of my brand new computer, so I'll be busy setting it up the rest of the day. On top of that, I probably have a lot to catch up on. Once again, sorry for lack of posting.

Years
  • Seen today
@Xilfer123 I figured out a way for Accatosh to remember Paladin is his mentor... and I posted it... I also came up with an idea on how they can know for sure... and have something unique between them. PM me and let me know what you think.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great guys, I'll be posting tomorrow when I get the chance.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Also to you Sentinels.... THERE WILL BE A GROUP OF AFFILIATES WALKING AROUND UP THERE NOW WITH BAGS FILLED WITH IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND WHAT NOT ONCE PLAN A IS FINISHED! I HOPE THAT NO ONE SPOTS THEM OR TRIES TO SEE WHAT IN THEIR BAGS!! *WINK WINK*

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Typh: Seems great, PM'd you with teh response.

@Greiger: Well, could you do it fast? The Sentinels should be mobilizing to fight the resistance pretty soon. Just sayan.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes I know, though they need to head down to the lair first. Plan A can't go off till they get there.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Wow, it sounds like I have a lot to catch up on. I'll see what my schedule is like this week tomorrow, and decide when I should get caught up. Work is rather exhausting so I gotta choose my time right so I can focus while catching up.

@SV, did you bunny me or am I able to come up with my own excuse for why I was missing?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@NW- I did bunny you a bit, sorry. But you're free to make up your own excuse for what you were doing during the incidents. Just know, now you should be with all of the other Sentinels, including the newer ones, Hydra, Levina, Snype, and D-I.

Post is ups! Sorry if it took a while, but yea its up now. Sorry if I advanced things a little bit for some people, but I wanted to get us going again. I'm basically planning for the main battle to be underway soon, within one or two of my posts, or be ready for that.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay, then. I posted too, for anyone who cares.

Hydra really is fun to play again, I really love it. It's been so long since I've been able to scold someone for their impudence.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kanea- Technically, the GT is full right now, but some of the players haven't posted in a while. I'll ask around and see if any of them are planning on dropping out, and then I'll get back to you.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Okay, well it looks like I won't be getting a post up until Monday. But at that point I will no longer be working so I won't have any excuses not to post. Feel free to poke me with a cattle prod if need be, lol.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, if you haven't heard SV's computer is in the can for now. He can get on Skype and such, so he's going to be acting through me and anyone else who has his skype. So if you have any questions for him or anything else just ask me OOC and I'll get it to him. Also if necessary and this continues for some time I'll be posting some of SV's posts as well so stay tuned to my posts in case I add anything from SV.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Oh my gosh!!!! 0.0 PC LIED to me!!! I've been waiting to get email notifications saying people have posted but I haven't received anything and now I hop on PC using my phone and I find out that a butt ton has been posted!! I am sooooo sorry guys I haven't responded due to this. I just thought that with everything going on no one was posting anything. I will get on either tomorrow or wed and get caught up. This is the last time I rely on PC's notification thingy. :(

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Kawaii: Never trust the internet.

@Greiger: About your recent post...I don't really get it. What's this gushing water? Is it in the city and drowning everything, or is it in the Madman's lair...and how can it be like a waterfall if it's coming from tunnels?

Garet

GhostFire
Years
The way I understand it, they built a tunnel or cavity in the rock above the Madman's lair and filled that with water five years prior, so they could flood the underground 'town' if need be. I apologize if I intruded, but I hope that cleared something up.

Back