• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@Bassiroth: You mean... /besides/ everything you'd expect from any Halloween? @_@

Well hey, Halloween is celebrated differently depending on the area. I'm talking about besides the typical trick or treating and more like. . . festivals and stuff.

Like say in Oak Town/City. Would there be some kind of big Halloween Festival with booths and rides set up to the point it almost resembles when the fair comes to town? Like I know at my old private school we had a few halloween themed attractions, some small booths where you could win candy or cheap prizes or buy things, a haunted house (I actually had nightmares the following night after I went in there as a kid despite the fact that it was no where near as scary as a theme park's haunted house), and even a few mechanical rides like a merry go round or one of those spinning rides where you're in a swing or even a ferris wheel or a small train ride or a hay ride.

Or like one thing we did at my church once that had like. . . a safer variation of trick or treating in a sense, a few inflatable things like a big slide or like one of those inflatable fighting rings where you wear a padded helmet and have like these. . . padded fighting sticks that you had to use both hands to hold it up and use it as you tried to knock your opponent out of the ring or those other big inflatable things you go through like obstacle courses or whatever.

I'd kinda imagine there would be a few places with scary movies or some music concert or at least some trick or treating going on there ._.;;;

Maybe even some of the older academy students would try to pull some ghost or halloween related prank to scare the younger students lD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
*Collapses* . . . Gosh I never knew Joint Posts could take so much work @___@;;;

I think I might take a nap now or something lD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
where's fire specialization? also no one is controlling Blaine atm right? so I get to control him?

Use your imagination, and you're correct. Blaine is an NPC, so he's free for you to control so long as you don't go crazy with it. |D

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
Hii guys! In my latest post I made Juan say a bit of spanish so if you don't get anything jus ask!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can't help but notice that people portray the same NPC's differently. For example me and cutiecassie portrayed Juan and his class in completely different ways.

cutiecasie

Years
I can't help but notice that people portray the same NPC's differently. For example me and cutiecassie portrayed Juan and his class in completely different ways.

Everyone has different ideas and thoughts about the charcter there using I guess. For me I made Juan speak spanish and be/making him a bit flamboyant because he's Spanish...

Dawn

Years
That's more or less bound to happen. You should take it with a grain of salt, honestly. lD However if you do think someone is indulging in crack RP with an NPC that is something I can do something about.

cutiecasie

Years
Due to the fight with Juan, Toto-Chan's levels has gone up (+2 because fought Wartortle, +1 because fainted)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Next week, I probably won't be on so much, due to Thanksgiving yada yada blah blah. If things hold up because of me, you all have my permission to bunny Fyrir. Just saying.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Just thought I should point out that CutieCasie's sign-up is also present a few pages back on the IC thread. (Post number 3171, if anyone's uber-curious.)

Also, due to prior plotting and planning with Yellow, I know a few things about Dardanette. Vincent had better go for broke...that's what it's going to take to have any chance of getting out of that forest. Sadly, Jonah is still in a class, teaching entire hordes of NPCs. Also, that Charizard using Flamethrower to separate the two might just have sealed everyone's doom...dead, dry wood of the sort present in the Dead Forest catches fire much more easily than the live stuff. No matter how quickly an alarm might be raised of a forest fire, rescue teams will probably not be quick enough to prevent serious injury to all involved.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
My SU

Hi!
This forum looked very fun, so I thought I'd enter a character!

Name: Jacy Lynn Haberton

Nickname: Jax

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Her golden-brown hair is long and wavy, falling to the middle of her back. Her bangs are side-swept to the left. Her peach skin is a bit on the pale side, but not too much. She has few freckles on her nose and cheeks. She's a little short for her age. Her eyes are big like a child's, and a blue-green color. She hardly ever wears makeup. When she does it's usually very little, like a bit of blush and eye liner. She has glasses, but she only wears them when she needs to read something. Her front teeth stick a little bit, but it's not very noticeable. She usually has a band-aid over her left eye. Her clothing is usually black and white, although she likes to mix in other colors like blue or pink. She likes to wear skirts with leggings and boots, and her usual outfit consists of a white dress with a black belt, a light blue scarf, light blue leggings, and white boots.

Personality: Jacy is very shy person, usually keeping to herself and her Pokemon. She stays away from the crowd, not wanting to be part of whatever is happening at the moment. However, she is very caring, especially to her Pokemon. She loves to write and draw, but she only shows her work to her Pokemon. She can be a pushover at times, automatically agreeing to whatever everyone else wants. She is afraid to speak out about her own beliefs. When someone asks her about her day or if she wants to hang out, she usually gives them an excuse such as "I have a ton of studying to do." or "Sorry, I'm waiting for a phone call from my mom.". She tries not to get to close to anybody out of fear of them leaving her. This is also the reason why she is afraid to find a boyfriend. She doesn't act this way around her Pokemon because she knows they wouldn't leave her. She plays and laughs with them often.

History: Jacy was born in Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh. When Jacy was seven, her parents divorced each other. Her father left for the Unova region with her older brother, Franklin. There he remarried and stopped communicating with her and her mother. Her mother became very cold and distant with those around her, including Jacy. Jacy became close friends with her neighbor Hoke, who was three years older. They spent most of their time together. But when Hoke entered middle school and met his girlfriend, he spent less time with Jacy. After a while, he told her they couldn't hang out because he was just too busy. This crushed Jacy, who was now missing her father, brother, and best friend. She clammed up and hardly spoke to anyone. One day, when she was 10, a care package came in the mail for Jacy from her brother. Inside was a single Poke ball. When she released the Pokemon inside, it was a Snivy. Jacy was overjoyed, she had always wanted a Pokemon, but was too afraid to catch one. She took the Snivy, whom she had named Clive, and showed him to some children in her neighborhood. One of them, a tall, imposing boy, challenged her to a battle. Jacy was unsure at first, but Clive wanted to battle, so Jacy. Being inexperienced, Jacy lost the battle. As the boy walked away laughing, Clive turned his back to Jacy and ran off. Knowing Snivys sometime leave weak trainers, she stood there, not believing she could ever be a good enough trainer. A few days later, while wandering around outside, she saw Clive being attacked by a wild Staravia. Jacy was terrified and shrieked. Her scared cry startled the Staravia and it flew off. Clive ran back to Jacy and looked up at her endearingly. Jacy smiled, happy her Pokemon came back to her. She didn't battle much with Clive, but he did help her catch an Eevee and a Shinx. When she turned thirteen, her mother decided it would be best for Jacy to attend a school where she could learn how to properly raise her pokemon. Her mother thought the Pokemon Trainer Academy would be best.

Pokémon:
Species: Snivy
Nickname: Clive
Personality: Clive is determined to be the best Pokemon there ever was. While he wishes she would battle with him more often, he loves Jacy for saving him from the wild Staravia.
Lvl:10
Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Pursuit, Leer

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Piff
Personality: Piff is a bubbly Pokemon. She loves to play and run around. She likes to watch Jacy draw.
Lvl: 8
Moves: Detect, Tackle, Attract, Helping Hand

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Bolt
Personality: Shinx, like his master, is very shy. He gets nervous watching other Pokemon battle, and prefers playing with his favorite toy- a ball of yellow yarn.
Lvl: 10
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge

Dawn

Years
@LawOfTheLand: I approved her. x3

To be fair, Dardanette's Swalot just used sludge wave, which will probably suffocate any fire that got started nearby. That or... y'know, /explode/. (Given, just about any two pokemon attacks seem to randomly explode for drama at times in the anime. xD) Though, if poison type attacks were prone to exploding when met with fire, poison types would probably have a weakness to fire. So methinks it'll just suffocate any fires that got started.

Also, PokeGirlJade's character is approved. c:

Dawn

Years
Everyone is waking up. It's first thing in the morning really. Your character should probably be doing the same. I might recommend going to the local cafeteria for some breakfast. (I believe a couple of the boys are there.)

Some of the other boys have wandered outside (and are thus apparently skipping class) and a couple of people are still in their rooms. c:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Wait, wait, wait, wait N is in this rp? Like the N that has either Zekrom or Reshiram at the end of the Black and White and you have to fight him? *fangirl squeal* I want to have Vincent battle him in a epic battle of battleness even though he'd get owned. But since when was N in this and why isn't he behind bars?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Wait, wait, wait, wait N is in this rp? Like the N that has either Zekrom or Reshiram at the end of the Black and White and you have to fight him? *fangirl squeal* I want to have Vincent battle him in a epic battle of battleness even though he'd get owned. But since when was N in this and why isn't he behind bars?

If I remember correctly you don't see him again in B/W after you defeat GHetsis and he flies off in his legendary.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hey! I do not approve of skipping class! Quin and Ciel are lost in the mountains. They had no intention of skipping class today! >:O

I'm joking. I'll update Quin's team with the additon of his Sandshrew later. Too lazy to do it now. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back