• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
I'm new here (i feel redundant, but oh well) Message me for more info about my Pokemon life

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Shadow_Matt and welcome to PokeCommunity. Would it okay if you posted your interests here? I'm sure other people would like to know more about you too. You can also talk about your non-Pokemon related interests here too, these forums are not strictly used for Pokemon, though you should post those kinds of things in their respective forums. Though if you are not comfortable posting your interests here, it's cool, we aren't forcing you to do so.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here

Years
Aww, no need to feel redundant! Every member is considered special so there's really no reason to feel that way at all. D: Welcome to the forum, Matt!

I'm in agreement with tabor in that I think it would be a bit better to post your interests here so you get more replies, but I won't push you. Everyone feels differently, after all! Regardless of what you're into, I'm sure PC has everything (or almost everything) you'd be looking to discuss, so get exploring if you haven't already. Be it manga, anime, games, you name it, it's all probably here. All you need to do is get acquainted with our forum rules since they help ensure you don't make mistakes, and then you can explore freely and enjoy yourself! Though keep in mind each section has section-specific rules to help guide people along, too.

But enough about that! How have you been finding this place so far? Is there anything that's confusing you? If so, you can contact me or Cid through private message and we'd be happy to help you out! :D In no time you'll evolve from an unhatched egg into a powerful lv. 100 Pokemon. Hope to see you around and I'm sure we'll keep running into each other down the road.

Back