• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Melanite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hey guys! I finished the Pokemon World Tournament System! Here is a video of it in action. I have already corrected the spelling of "Johto" (Don't know how I missed it) I also have changed how names are announced to make it less confusing. The "fun fact" comes BEFORE the name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkEt2-fUVN0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkEt2-fUVN0

Let me know what you think

Oh and next time I post a content update it will be from a new thread in The Showcase

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
So guys, I'm back! Game is still very much alive. I'll be updating this thread regularly now. I know the screenshots aren't much yet. I didn't have many prepared when I wrote this. Demo coming hopefully on the 20th! This Beta will contain 2 gyms and over 4 hours of fun gameplay.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
New menu system if you didn't see it in the screenshots thread.

updated_menu_system__wip__by_rayd12smitty-d6hvm36.png

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Updated the main post with new screenshots! Take a look at what I've been working on

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I like whats going on here, you've done a great job showcasing many different aspects of the game, one question, what is up with the ore? O.o also I think it might be better if you have 1 staraptor, 2 staravia and 2 starly - just a thought, great job though! everything is looking great!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I like whats going on here, you've done a great job showcasing many different aspects of the game, one question, what is up with the ore? O.o also I think it might be better if you have 1 staraptor, 2 staravia and 2 starly - just a thought, great job though! everything is looking great!

The ore can be mined with a new item called a PickAxe. It triggers the mining minigame from DPPT. I was gonna do starlys but their sprites don't have flapping wings so it doesn't look like they're flying flying very much

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
The ore can be mined with a new item called a PickAxe. It triggers the mining minigame from DPPT. I was gonna do starlys but their sprites don't have flapping wings so it doesn't look like they're flying flying very much

oh, that undergorund mining thing? thats awesome! and I see, at least you considered it, thats good enough reasoning to me :P

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Beta 1.1 download is now available for Mac and PC! Check the main post for link.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Dropbox for a multi-hundred megabyte file is a bad idea. It's frozen.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Beta 1.1 download is now available for Mac and PC! Check the main post for link.

Dropbox for a multi-hundred megabyte file is a bad idea. It's frozen.

I agree, the first demo of Pokémon Chaos was hosted on dropbox and within a day of announcing it dropbox had sealed off the link because of the traffic. Its better to use rapidshare or mediafire because dropbox is a file storage/backup site not a internet traffic download site.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
So apparently I chose the worst possible place to host a download... Great. I'm uploading to MEGA right now which should be much better. It's gonna take a few hours though.

New links are up. These WILL work. Enjoy

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Is the beta released? I saw on the imagr its supposed to be out today.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I got up to the installer and it says the path isnt specified
oh, I guess it was supposed to be on the desktop, not in the extracted folder :P

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I got up to the installer and it says the path isnt specified
oh, I guess it was supposed to be on the desktop, not in the extracted folder :P

I've made the downloads page better now. There are clear instructions for running both versions. Next release will be more organized I promise!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Very nice game! But how do you evolve trade Pokemon? I want my Sneasel to evolve and wouldn't mind a Golem.

I would also like to see a tutorial on how you did the menu- it's amazing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back