• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite attack

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My favorite Attack is Volt tackle cause of its Animation,Conception & attacking stat

Well its the first Move in My GEN 3 life without being in the TM list as you know its could be only obtain by Breeding a male and female (holding a light ball ) Pikachu so when i Pichu will born that Pichu will have Volt tackle another way is by cheating. But i don't like cheating though so i used the non cheater way

After i beat the league in Emerald i just heard about that attack in Anime so i thought that as its GEN 3 maybe volt tackle also will be held in this GEN so i open my browser and viewed a site where i get a Gameshark code but i ignore it and see how to obtain it without cheat so too many hard work to do first get a female and male Pikachu then get a light ball from Safari, then breed both and wait for a Pichu to born huh.... :) but i didn't give up first i went to safari zone and tried to catch a Male pikachu and i successed at first encounter but that Pikachu wasn't holding the lightball but anyway i took it in party then i got crazy cause i won't able to find a Female after a half an hour hard work i find a female and easily catch it but also it wan't holding the light ball huh :( but then i tried again and after catching many non useful junk of Pikachu i finally finished my searching with a Light ball holding Pikachu then i went to PokeCenter and flee all the junk of wasted Pikachu then i breed the Male Pikachu and the female (Holding light ball) then i didn't did anything else then just doing some rematch with Gym leader then next morning i open my Desktop and VBA and open the rom and went to the Day care and take the Pichu and then i lvl it up with many gym fights using EXP Share then after it evolved to Pikachu i enjoyed too much seeing it using the Volt tackle move its a really great move ;p

Agous

Solid Mercury?
Years
I believe its Leaf Blade all the way. Its exclusiveness and base power is impressive, and Sceptile, who is awesome, learns it reallll quick!

Back