• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Returning to my roots as advised...

Old name: Hallucination
New name: Hiidoran

Unless the name was taken by someone with no posts... :x

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Like Hiidoran above, I'm back by popular demand. ;D

Old name: Sydian
New Name: SilverSmeargleSplatter

CrasH

Beasterling
Years
Old Name: Crash 529

New name: CrasH

(changed my XBL gamer tag, so I want to ditch these numbers)

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
Years
Can somebody please change my username from "TehSpriter" to "フォレトス" excluding the quotation marks. I might be a couple of days before the 4 Month period, and if I am, please change it after the 4 Month process has been completed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
:3
I can't believe it's not taken yet.

New Name: Pink Floyd
If it's taken, I'll just keep my old name.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
Plez... Ah nahme change...?

Can i get my name, or username if you prefer, changed to : Get Out Of My Mansion, Gastly!

Years
Hold on a second, I searched the member list and only raiga1 was in use... :o Never mind then i would like my name to be changed to:
Old name: XRaikaX
New name: Raikiran

Years
Old: PkmnTrainerAndrew
New:Sheimi
You won't be able to change your name until July 28th.

Can somebody please change my username from "TehSpriter" to "フォレトス" excluding the quotation marks. I might be a couple of days before the 4 Month period, and if I am, please change it after the 4 Month process has been completed.
May 24th is when you'll be able to change - and since it's still over a month away, it'd probably be better to just repost it then as it'll more than likely be forgotten. :x

:3
I can't believe it's not taken yet.

New Name: Pink Floyd
If it's taken, I'll just keep my old name.
Yeah, it's taken. :(

Can i get my name, or username if you prefer, changed to : Get Out Of My Mansion, Gastly!
You'll be able to change it on May 5th.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Old Name: Bob5000
New Name: Merovin

I'm returning to this community, and whilst being away, have grown out of the whole being called 'Bob' saga, plus Merovin is my name elsewhere now. Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back