• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone lend me a groudon so i can get the jade orb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Wow, Hold on cowboy. You might want to think first before you start doing something drastic. The first the thing you need to do is read rules because one of them says don't make simple requests with one offer on trade thread and don't make two two trade threads.

I can help you. but if you wait patiently and give me some time, I'll give you a free groudon. Okay?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
yh thanks,

i posted more than 1 by accident and tried to delete but couldnt, sorry for the misunderstanding, also i can wait no rush
thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
what pokemon would u like, i can create a pichu if u want, just goto hatch its egg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
I really don't need anything. I'm give the groudon to you for free. Just bring a filler (a useless pokemon)

My FC is 3610 5204 2626

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Wow, Hold on cowboy. You might want to think first before you start doing something drastic. The first the thing you need to do is read rules because one of them says don't make simple requests with one offer on trade thread and don't make two two trade threads.

I can help you. but if you wait patiently and give me some time, I'll give you a free groudon. Okay?

Just use the report button please.

But yes, this goes in the Quick Trade thread. Please use that in the future.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back