• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
What an interesting morning you've had there. cx

Everyone that is joining the battle against Oz has to be in the classroom on friday, on Saturday everyone will leave to the battle field and this battle is untill thursday. Then on Friday or saturday a new IC day and a new chapter will start.

Everyone who is joining the battle, please tell me if you are c:

The poisened food issue will stay untill the next chapter.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So uhm, hey... I will be away for at least two weeks. I have some matters to handle and I will be out of contact for the foreseeable future. Two weeks minimum, but it could flex upward even more...a lot more. I'm going to miss all you guys so much.

As a result. I am giving Lili full control of Eva and she can do anything she wishes with the character. Zero also gets bunny privileges. We've had some stuff in the works for our characters and these two know the plans in detail.

Thank you guys for a great time, hopefully I'll be back in general and soon. <3
Aww... That's a little disappointing. Especially since Eva will be needed in the group for emotional support.

She's got some business matters to deal with, so hopefully when she comes back she'll be ready to jump back in. :3

Also, on the clown, it's just Wario. Try to ignore him.
Hopefully soon.

And at least someone recognized him as Wario and not a clown.

*wakes up*
*gets coffee*
*opens netbook*
*randomly hugs something*

And that was my morning.
My morning was better:

1. I woke in the morning and I stepped outside
  2. I took a deep breath
  3. I got real high
  4. I screamed from the top of my lungs "What's goin' on!?"

Everyone that is joining the battle against Oz has to be in the classroom on friday, on Saturday everyone will leave to the battle field and this battle is untill thursday. Then on Friday or saturday a new IC day and a new chapter will start.

Hopefully we can get the Solo Side-Story progressed too?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
What an interesting morning you've had there. cx

I'm joining! I'm going to have a truckload of free time this coming week... Spring break, finally. More time on the IC. More pages on the OOC.

Years
Also @Pink - If Genevieve hasn't been able to respond by then I'll just move to the class without her I guess. So yes, I'm joining.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Stop telling her to torture herself, masochism is my thing!
Well if that's what you're into, we shouldn't judge.

Hell, some of us were talking about BDSM a while earlier in this thread.

... God, I love you guys. This thread is so miscellaneous and fun!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I wonder if there's a menu for the cafeteria... I'd go for the low-hanging fruit. x3

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio doesn't eat, due to his Youkai race, he simply thinks about food and it is in his stomach

Real reason he didn't eat: He was training hard in the morning and had to go to school early for detention.

Back