• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
breeding witha shiny doesnt increase the chances of a shiny egg the odds are the same unless ur playing silver which ur not because u said zangoose sorry to diappoint u

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
yay!! i got my second rep bar!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol, exicited ya know. Im looking for someone to tell me what shiny to go after!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ahh i suppose its me again shiny feebas
oh i got a q too does it show on colosseum if u got a shiny *talking bout the snagd pokemon* or do you have to trade to ruby/fr to see if its shiny?

edit: i changed my mind catch a clefairy

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
Years
Aaryn said:
yay!! i got my second rep bar!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol, exicited ya know. Im looking for someone to tell me what shiny to go after!

You should go after a shiny surskit. they are somewhat rare and their evovled form is really cool

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
so anyone catch a shiny today? i havent trying to hacth a wurmple oh and all the wurmple that i hacthed evolved into cascoon so ill try in morning to see if it evolves into sillicoon

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
pichuman said:
Yeah you should as SKG said look for a shiny of kanto that we do not have.
i have not had ne luck with retarded cydaquil and pichuman its SGM not SKM

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
pichuman said:
thank`s rsgh5 for pointing out my grammical error.Um Aaron I think that you should go after a shiny Bagon!

pkrssh187.gif

Shiny bagon looks like yoshi, lol. Thats cool.

tyranitar_dude said:
i have not had ne luck with retarded cydaquil and pichuman its SGM not SKM
I think he was refering to my name like this: SKinnyGreenman, but yeah, I am SkinnyGreenMan, lol.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was gonna hatch a shiny bagon but i started wurmple 1st so hopefully by 1 day or so *weeks* ill have it. SKG *lol*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
pazz i see that your still acting like boy so have you burped in you siblings face or farted in there romm *or maybe thats just me* O.o
no luck with shiny wurmple
if i want a shiny suicune and i saw it non shiny if i turn power off and turn it back on the next time i encounter it can it be shiny???
ive stopped for wurmple for magikark :P its the quicket to hatch

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
..i just installed YIM again and i tryed addin people from PC and some little anoyin noise comes up and says a pop up window was blocked ...but i have 1 cuz i guessed their name.....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you can guess mine i bet (it's rsgh5) i don't go on YIM much, but that's because i just got it and don't know how it works.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
yeah i got u ...its easy all you do is add contacts and whichever one u wanjt to talk to click their name and walah your there

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'll sign on right now. hopefully it will work. i have little confidence in IM programs other than AIM.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I just completed my pokedex by capturing a surkist, a shiny one ^__^

Back