• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Angeallen is the only Guardian in Reign of Legends.

Devihell, the Guardian of Hell (and the other one) wll be in my next hack. Since my hack is finished now, I am already starting a new one. ;)

driger369

Fortitude Creed
Years
I found Treeko the easiest to play with. What Gyms are hard for you?

The first one. His flying attacks destroyed me for a while, but I leveled up....It took forever, and finally I beat him. trouble is I'm breezing through the rest of the game. oh well i'll try to see if there are any bugs left. Great hack and I'm looking forward to the next one.

DJG - let me know if i can help in any way.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
erm, a guardian of hell? I think "sentinel" is more appropriate than "guardian" since its more imposing for something that guards Hell. Let me guess its typing... Dark/Flying, Dark/Dragon? lolz anway all the best for Rescue Rangers.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I will be leaving for a while though, 'cause of both computer and personal problems... This means, I'll be leaving Reign of Legends finished, and Rescue Rangers on hold. But I'll be back.

'Till then, farewell, for now. I'll be back soon... And I'll be visiting once in a while if I can... Thanks and I'm out...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yes thanks a bunch for all you have done for the community.

wow... O_O

I aint leaving PC, just can't make more time to visit here, that's all...
My computer caught a trojan virus and I am having some personal problems.., and both occured at the same day.

So it would be difficult for me. I am trying to recover Rescue Rangers before my computer will be sent to the shop...

Thanks for the support guys. ;)

GodSaurus

Rock hard all night, baby
Years
This hack is really good.
You have a good idea, and it's very fun.
I love the new pokes too.

But the more important, is that you will be the second hacker succeding in the odissey of completing a hack. Unless you stop, wich I hope you don't.
You got my support.

P.S: Is Chatot in the game?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
well chatot not in the game, but ya, this is the 2nd complete proper GBA pokemon hack after quartz, and DJG should be proud. Dun let any obstacles stand in the way of ur next hack DJG , the community's supporting u!

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
^ Agreed 100% You made it far, go take care of your problems and they we will welcome you back warmly!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
anyway what is different between version1 and version2 of the final release?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
hi, I can't get jirachi to come out! I beat the pokemon league and caught dark lugia but still jirachi doesn't come out... and entei, does he only appear when he's blocking the way in the fire cave? I saved before facing him and he always escaped from battle so I kept on playing and now I'm afraid I won't be able to catch him, please tell me he shows up later on after that!
ho-oh - I have no idea how to get to where he is, I've watched videos on youtube and I have never seen that area before... same thing with cresselia... I also don't know where to catch latios... and correct me if I'm wrong but regirock, registeel, and regigigas haven't been put in the game yet right? same thing with giratina? and where can I find raikou? also, suicune, I now where he is, but the water's never high enough, what do I have to do?

lol, sorry I know it's a lot of questions but I really want to catch all the legendaries, thanks!

EDIT - I think I know where cresselia is supposed to be, but the area looks different than the video I saw, it's a lot smaller... and cresselia is not there, there's just an empty spot...

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey guys... don't let me cry though... :\
Seriously, it's difficult to accept the truth... Sigh...

Oh well... The only thing that blocks my hacking time is this annoying trojan virus... Grrr...

But as long as I can continue, I will be okay, I hope... :\

Oh well... Actually (and I don't mean to brag... Not in the mood to hack right now, though...), I'm the third one who finished a hack... Coolboyman with his BROWN, Teh Baro with his Quartz, and I as next. :P

Thanks for the support guys! :)
And Cresselia.., hmm... are ya playing version 1 or 2..?

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
From looking at the thread, this hack seems somewhat... amateurish, if I may say so myself. The story is strange, the graphics are average and in general it seems like the game needs lots of polish. To me it just seems you threw in some D/P Pokémon, did a few tile changes and added a whack story. I mean, even the thread and banners seem very unprofessional, and it seems much more effort could be put into the game.

Sorry if I come across harsh, I'm just voicing my opinion. I wish you the best, of course ;) . Remember, don't rush through this game just to say you've "finished it". If you've completed it but it's of low quality, then not many people would want to play it.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nah~ No hard feelings. I do think that my hack is like that as well. ;)
Let's just say that Reign of Legends was my way to ee if I can really hack. ;)

Thatnks though, at least I'm not the only one who thinks my hack's noobish! :D Bwahahah!

Also, Rescue Rangers' thread will be up after a beta is done. So be prepared. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back