• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hayzel's (Tobenamed) Region is denied.

First of all, you really should have a few things confirmed before you post, such as the name of the region and the professor's name. If you need help naming things, you should post a post in the Roleplay Discussion Thread and see what everyone else says. You might get a few suggestions, just make sure you don't flood the thread up with stuff. Second, your spoilers are all broken, so presentation-wise, your post comes up with a bunch of [/spoiler] tags. I think that's because you put a '=c.' in the spoiler tags, so you'll need to fix all that up. Third, you have almost no storyline. I know it's a new region, but maybe you could put a small backstory about how the region was found, who the players are, what's happening in the region at the moment etc. Gives players a little insight in what they are actually signing up to. Fourth, you have no rules, no ratings and no sign up sheet, which are essential to all writings.

So, I suggest going through it again, editing what you need, maybe posting (in spoiler tags) some stuff to see if anyone can help you.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ohHeyVaporeon.'s Can't break me, won't shake me. is denied.
You're lacking a rules section! So, you can either repost with one or just PM me a rules section which I can edit in, then accept!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sorry about the delays, guys. My brother has recently been on school holidays and has had a real hankering to play TF2 so it's been a little hard to kick him off. At the moment, I'm on my mum's laptop, BREAKING THE RULES! <:

Actionhero112's Roaming Tides is accepted!

Blue Rose's Terra Region: An Adventure Awaits For You! is declined.
There's no rating! And no sign-up sheet either, but I suspect you'll put that in after you've finished with the reservation period? Or, if you've forgotten it entirely, that's ok too. Just PM or VM me the rating and/or the sign-up sheet or repost it.

Blue Rose's Terra Region: An Adventure Awaits For You! is accepted!

shinysweety's Pokemon: A New World is declined.
Again, no rating. Just PM or VM it to me or repost the roleplay.

Silver Rogue's Dragon's Breath and OOC accepted!
I started just trying to edit out all of the spoiler tags, but because you probably did this in firefox, all of the coding was just EVERYWHERE. So, I copied and pasted the whole lot and just re-formatted it all. I hope that's okay with you. d: If it's not what you want, you can just edit it yourself.

luigimario84's Zombie Uprising is declined.
Your RP lacks any kind of real storyline. At least give the players a background of why the apocalypse started, why they survived, how they ended up where they are, why they were asleep etc etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Supervegeta's IC thread is accepted!

~Genevieve~'s Left Unsolved... is accepted! Very different and unique, good luck with it!

And finally, -Nocturnal's IC thread is den- ACCEPTED, OF COURSE. Let the second war begin!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
shinysweety's Pokemon: A New World is accepted! Thanks to chef30 for that rating!

~Genevieve~'s OOC is accepted!

HJLFgamer's... whatever that was is definitely declined. Head over to the ROM section, dude.

Blue Rose's OOC is accepted!

Fearless Love's Darkness Reigns is accepted! All I gotta say is... WHOA!

雷影 イチロ's Atlantis Arising and the OOC are accepted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
mzmingle's Pokemon - Gym Leaders Adventure is declined.
Can I have just a little more storyline? Perhaps why they retired, or why they all retired at the same time or why Team Rochaer surfaced? Yeah, gonna need a little more storyline than five sentences sorry.

Nintendoshs's Jhoto: Zombiemon is declined.
Again, there's not much to the storyline. Why did the apocalypse start? Why is that team creating zombies? You need a little more depth to it.

Fuyu's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nintendoshs's Jhoto: Zombiemon is declined.
This is better than last time, but the storyline is still lacking. Why can Entei/Suicune/Raikou turn into humans? How did they come to start the alliance? You still haven't explained why that team started the apocalypse. Was it a disease? Where did the plague start? How did it start? Please try and go into detail and such, unless you want to make plot twists and such.

ohHeyVaporeon.'s It Begins And Ends In The Stadium. and OOC/SU is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
miley810's Forced Adventure is declined.
It has potential, but there's nothing that really explains why anything happened. Why was Team Diamond focusing on the school? Why was it so important for them to be prepared for an attack? Please go over your plot and try put more detail into it.

Fearless Love's IC is accepted.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nintendoshs' Jhoto: Zombiemon is accepted!
This is a lot better, thanks for fixing it up.

雷影 イチロ's Focus Shift: A New Awakening and its OOC are accepted!

Aquataris' Dimension's End is declined.
Like I said before, this has potential but the plot is extremely hard to read. I very much suggest you read it aloud (like, actually talking) and try and fix up all the grammatical errors. Most of the sentences are too flimsy and hard to put together. Seriously, read it aloud and rewrite the plot.

Miss Doronjo's Disagea: A Darkness is Reborn is accepted, d00d.
psst, you spelt disgaea wrong like... everywhere lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aquataris' Dimension's End is accepted!

Silver Armaldo's The Pokemon Poachers is declined.
This has potential, but needs something more to the storyline. When did the poaching start? How did the black market form? When did the law enforcement find out about it? Go into detail about it!

Miss Doronjo's (and Fuyu's) goddess of a remnant; is accepted!
Very cool sign up sheet, very cool!

GameOver1375's (and Xilfer123's) Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos is accepted!

miley810's Cardcaptoring is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Fuyu's (and Miss Doronjo's) IC is accepted!

Diamond1304's Trackers: Avatar Legacy is accepted!

DarkAngel91's Hunt For The Seven Sages is declined.
If this is a sequel and I happened to be a newcomer, I would have no idea what you were talking about when you said that the seven sages were captured. You need to put an overview of what happened in the last roleplay.

THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY's Pokémon: Sinnoh's End is accepted! This is a revamp, amirite?

and oh my god, Nakuzami's and MichaelatheUchiha's IC is accepted. STOP PESTERING ME NOW!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nideous' Pokemon MMO: Beta Testers is accepted!

zein's Sketch-The haunted house is declined.
Unfortunately at PC, we don't do the "random roleplay with short posts" anymore. If you want this to proceed, you must have a decent storyline, not to mention a sign up and a rating.

Game Over1375's IC thread is accepted!

darkpokeball's Hidden is declined.
Well, you don't have a rules section. It's fine apart from that, though I would suggest you add more about this 'Chubu' region and Team Doomsday and backstory on the crystals.

Yagerbomb's The Council Revolt is accepted!
I've seen longer! d:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back