• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013

I honestly think that what gets on most people's nerves is the rumour flying around that Disney might be purchasing Hasbro, in turn buying out MLP. As a result, tons of bronies are flipping out, and I kind of disagree with that, especially since it's not in Disney's nature to kind of change something to a significant enough level in order to drive fans away. Given the past two buy-outs, that's never really happened. In fact, they've made things better(or have proven that they will make things better), so I have no qualms with them owning MLP if it does happen.

Oh well /shrugs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow. Disney is just taking over everything these days huh. Wonder if anyone has ever theorized that Disney is going to take over the world. Probably. But I can't say that I have any qualms about the idea. Alas, I'm usually in the minority when it comes to opinions and thoughts.

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013

Wow. Disney is just taking over everything these days huh. Wonder if anyone has ever theorized that Disney is going to take over the world. Probably. But I can't say that I have any qualms about the idea. Alas, I'm usually in the minority when it comes to opinions and thoughts.

I can be wrong, but give it a few years(I'd say about the next five-ten years or so) and Disney might be the richest company in the world. As "greedy" as they are, they do know how to play their cards effectively, and know how to attract huge fanbases and how to make them tick, so I'm not going to be surprised if one day, they're end up as influential as Google is now.

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013

I have no qualms with Disney whatsoever, and they have done nothing to show me that they deserve the hate that they get sometimes. They make some real quality stuff. They're not perfect by any means, but a corporation as large as Disney would hate to make screwups to draw large number of fans away.

It's how they've pretty much always been, it seems. They seem to like large fanbases, and make profits off of them. Selfish, but that's business. At least they aren't reckless with it.

Years
90. While playing Halo 4 with some friends, in the 5 minutes I had a controller in my hand tonight, I managed to launch myself off of a high platform while in a Ghost at a friend of mine (narrowly missing him) in co-op and then I later somehow blew up the Ghost I was in while driving into a door, killing both myself and my friend. Needless to say, they confiscated the controller from me and told me to sit back and watch. I spent the entire five minutes I was playing and the subsequent five minutes afterward giggling uncontrollably because I was driving that Ghost so horribly and I knew it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

At PokeStar Studios. During this particular movie:

"I dropped my glasses are in the time machine [on accident]. It will certainly cause the machine to malfunction!"

EXCUSE ME?! YOUR GLASSES?!

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Today Hikari decided to point out that I'm a guy in Gender Race for no conceivable reason. And then complained a little about not wanting to take part in a flame war. That she started.

Uh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Probably going to consider playing more Trauma Team tomorrow. Or Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Pokemon Black 2, or maybe even trying out Modern Warfare 2 (which is what I apparently have; not the first one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back