• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I don't know any banned users.

I do.

There was once a man from England,
Who dreamed he was sailing to Iceland.
He woke up in a fright,
In the middle of the night,
To find out that he posted it on my profile,
Happening to post that you got Ninja'd using something he calls a "Brofile",
Accidentally pressing the button "Delete all 'files!"

Oh yeah, I'm from England, but I'm NOT that person. XD

Years

How do you feel now I have my own running gag?

So many people ask me about my signature, especially the "who is that guy?" question.

But I'm like just as funny as a running gag than Pikachu destroying the bikes of almost every female Ash travels with.

Years

There's something so interesting about Julian, my famous Oshawott:

tumblr_m92iulorRl1qczibyo1_500.gif

Spoiler:

Years

Remember this quote?

"I ask President Obama to do the right thing: the United States must renounce its witch-hunt against WikiLeaks."
- Julian Assange

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

There's something so interesting about Julian, my famous Oshawott:

tumblr_m92iulorRl1qczibyo1_500.gif

Spoiler:

He's not famous, he's abnormal. Your name is also abnormal in a Pokemon Game. Oh yeah, do you want to know WHO owned that Piplup? I DID! I owned all the starters except the crazy Oshawotts.

In fact, because Genwunners hate new Generations, they would hate Oshawott, and that's the only reason I LIKE Genwunners.

This should only happen to Oshawott. Someday it shall, and then they'll have a new Unova Water-Type Starter.

Also, since I like Snivy the best out of the Unova Starters, I pick it, and Oshawott will be left behind, and Oak/Juniper will do this to it! How do you like that, Oshawott Fan? I'll also convince everyone else to pick Snivy and Tepig... So the "Killing" will happen to all Oshawotts.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ohh Tepig that's my Partner <3

That means your rival will pick Oshawott... F*** You!

But still, me going with Snivy means that Oshawott proved of no use, and was therefore killed, by Oak.

But seriously, what kind of monstrosity of a Pokemon is Emboar?

Years

You know what's worse than Genwunners... those who liek Mudkipz.

b0bf2fbd-9e6b-410d-bcbe-9a75ea8beb25.jpg

I mean, I did get a female Mudkip as my starter in Ruby but the meme was so overrated... but hey, I still liek Mudkipz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back