• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Blazing Glaciers: Black & White Kyurem Fanclub ★

Which Kyurem Forme do you like better?

• Black Kyurem......

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • White Kyurem......

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Username: diab_low.
Partner Pokemon: White Kyurem.
Reason for joining: Well I can't wait for B2/W2 and since Zekrom and Reshiram look cool I would love to see them In action while fused with Kyurem.
Whose stats do you think is better? Black or White Kyurem?: I think the stats will be tha same as the two are the mascots of B2/W2.
Extra contribution(s): Call me here is my card
ravudy.jpg

I think I did everything right :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Welcome Diablo to the club, nice to have you here.

@ Everyone: I have updated the first post. Please see the original post for more info.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Whose stats do you think is better? Black or White Kyurem?

I think Black Kyurem's stats is more good. Cause special attacks are usually low on PP....
BTW, each userbar I posted equals = 3 pts? :) I will be able to answer the quiz, just need to convince my mother about it! BTW, when's the quiz hope it's not 7:00 PM in the Philippines cause that's when the internet problems will start again... :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello guys, here is the quiz I promised. Just look below, you are allowed to search for the answer for Q.2. For the rest, you're on your own and thanks for that wonderful reply, Mavy. Oh, almost forgot, just for your info, the last two questions are the easiest and even if someone posted before you, you still can post, just no peeking, good luck.

Q.1: In order to get Black/White Kyurem, what item must you use to fuse them together?

Q.2: If you have a LV.100 Black Kyurem with a beneficial nature, which of it's stats will be the highest?

Q.3: What is White Kyurem's signature move?

Q.4: Where do you catch Kyurem?

Q.5: What is Black Kyurem's ability?

Last edited:
Years
Hello guys, here is the quiz I promised. Just look below, you are allowed to search for the answer for Q.2. For the rest, you're on your own and thanks for that wonderful reply, Mavy. Oh, almost forgot, just for your info, the last two questions are the easiest. Good luck.

Q.1: In order to get Black/White Kyurem, what item must you use to fuse them together?

Q.2: If you have a LV.100 Black Kyurem with a beneficial nature, which of it's stats will be the highest?

My answers to the quiz:

Q.1: Gene Wedge

Q.2: Attack

Q.3: Ice Burn

Q.4: Giant Chasm

Q.5: Teravolt

Now, another topic to answer:

Whose stats do you think is better? Black or White Kyurem?

I think White Kyurem cos Special Attack is a powerful stat.

Last edited:

mavy42

Years
Le answers to le quiz.....

Q.1 - Gene Wedge
Q.2 - Attack
Q.3 - Ice Burn
Q.4 - Giant Chasm
Q.5 - Teravolt

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Here are my answers. Cool quiz, bro. ;)
Q.1: In order to get Black/White Kyurem, what item must you use to fuse them together? Gene Wedge, or something like that.

Q.2: If you have a LV.100 Black Kyurem with a beneficial nature, which of it's stats will be the highest? Attack, Maybe?

Q.3: What is White Kyurem's signature move? Ice Burn.

Q.4: Where do you catch Kyurem? Where else but Giant Chasm?

Q.5: What is Black Kyurem's ability? Teravolt.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Here are my answers. Cool quiz, bro. ;)

Thanks Daniel for answering, you get an A1+!

And to all club members, please count your total points now & post them here so that I can recall. if you do not, you shall start with 3P.

P.S: If any of you got P's from the quiz, please add them up too.

mavy42

Years
mid, 26P in all and BTW, the userbar is ok. Dark Green and Black just doesn't match.... That's the only problem.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Gene Wedge.

Attack.

Ice Burn. (I can't wait until I get the game so I can test White Kyurem's true power out)

Giant Chasm.

Teravolt. White Kyurem has Terablaze.
When a Pokémon with Teravolt is brought out, the message "<name> is radiating a bursting aura!" will be displayed.
Teravolt negates the effects of Abilities that weaken or negate moves or the side-effects of moves.
Teravolt nullifies the following Abilities: Battle Armor, Big Pecks, Clear Body, Contrary, Damp, Dry Skin, Filter, Flash Fire, Flower Gift, Friend Guard, Heatproof, Heavy Metal, Hyper Cutter, Immunity, Inner Focus, Insomnia, Keen Eye, Leaf Guard, Levitate, Light Metal, Lightningrod, Limber, Magic Bounce, Magma Armor, Marvel Scale, Motor Drive, Multiscale, Oblivious, Own Tempo, Sand Veil, Sap Sipper, Shell Armor, Shield Dust, Simple, Snow Cloak, Solid Rock, Soundproof, Sticky Hold, Storm Drain, Sturdy, Suction Cups, Tangled Feet, Telepathy, Thick Fat, Unaware, Vital Spirit, Volt Absorb, Water Absorb, Water Veil, White Smoke, Wonder Guard, and Wonder Skin.

Last edited:

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Username: Xeninacra
Partner Pokemon: White Kyurem
Reason for joining: This seems the perfect club to start. I like how White Kyurem looks, it's kind of an angel fused with a monster, which makes him a creepy angel. Nice combination.
Answer to current topic: Since they both have the same (inverted Attack/Defense and Sp. Att./Sp. Def.), I'm picking between the Special Kyurem (White) and the Physical Kyurem (Black). I'd probably go with the Special Kyurem, I find it more useful.
Extra contribution(s): I have made two userbars, hope you like them:
1dt0k.jpg

14vsbr8.jpg

EDIT:
I hadn't seen the quiz XP
So, here I go:

Q.1: In order to get Black/White Kyurem, what item must you use to fuse them together? Gene Wedge.

Q.2: If you have a LV.100 Black Kyurem with a beneficial nature, which of it's stats will be the highest? Attack and Defense?

Q.3: What is White Kyurem's signature move? Ice Burn.

Q.4: Where do you catch Kyurem? Giant Chasm.

Q.5: What is Black Kyurem's ability? Teravolt.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Thank you Xeninacra for joining but I'm afraid you only got 4 outta 5 so you get the P's for joining & contributing 2 userbars only.

And for Seraphi, thnx for answering. You get your 4P's.

@Hikari & Mavy, thnx for counting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello guys, sorry for such a long break from this club & I am now happy to announce that we're having another contest & yes, this one brings better rewards.......that's a secret for now.

For those who are good at drawing, draw a picture of Black/White Kyurem & post it here. Those who are great with pixels, make Black/White Kyurem in pixel form dance.

Now, a new topic: Do you think White Kyurem is stronger than Black Kyurem?

See ya guys, *wink*.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sorry guys, Sandslash is here and we'll need to evacuate the area.

67fe03c5a0a9dc34f24a07f0552783b6-d2y5pis.png

Club closed due to owner's request~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back