• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Downworlders [OOC + SU] [M]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@ANARCHit3cht: First, I must apologize for replying so late. Your SU is looking great and I look forward to accepting it once you add your Roleplay Sample, but I also have three quick, minor qualms I have.

I notice your character (tries to) attacks the Inquisitor, well, normally that would be fine and dandy. Except the Inquisitor is the one that is going to invited him into the group, which you need that in your history as well. So, as long as Callum didn't try to kill him (again) in that moment we can let that part slid.

Next is that your character has a vendetta/mission against Shadowhunters. If that were ever found out he would be exiled and most likely hunted down and killed. So, let's just keep that in mind. He does have to work with other Shadowhunters in this new special division that they're forming. I'm hoping that won't be an issue.

Third, this Forsaken army that he created would leave him with a kill on sight order. The Shadowhunters would never trust someone who did that again, he would be kicked out of The Clave and never, ever let allowed back in to The Clave or Idris. That's breaking the Covenant. They would strip of him everything, including his runes. So, this part I need you to remove unless you want to add a lot anonymity to it.

@Supervegeta: This whole thing reminds me that while you're still accepted, no worries there, I would like you to add to your History how your character took to being approached by The Inquisitor and by being invited to this new special division group. This has already happened and it's quite important. Not requiring anything long, but I do need something.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Accepted are ANARCHit3cht, Raikiri, and Kiklion.

Took my ages to get the first IC post up, so now posting time begins.

@Shadowhunters: The Inquisitor has sent you a formal letter a little bit over a week ago saying you must be at the New York Institute by 4pm and to tell no one where you are going. Describe what you have been doing in that time frame and your arrival to the meeting room.

@Downworlders: The letter addressed you to meet at the Yellow Benches in Strawberry Fields, Central Park, New York, New York on June 25th @ 4pm. Your letter will have had the phrase "Each child is a page in a book that must never be read." in it as well. The rest of it is as personalized as you want to make it. Describe your journey to New York if you're not already there, or what you've been doing up until then. Then have your character and caretaker arrive at the location.

For the record the Vampire Coveness/Queen/Leader is named Ingrid the Prudent, but she has been away on business. Zebb is her second in command. Werewolf pack leader is Gareth with his second in command being Rein, his son.

If you have any questions now is the time to ask! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
does the New York clan have a name and would it be acceptable for my characters to organise a meeting or if they turned up in New York, would the werewolves just know?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
does the New York clan have a name and would it be acceptable for my characters to organise a meeting or if they turned up in New York, would the werewolves just know?

It doesn't (not the one in New York City at least) and the only person that is allowed to organize a meeting is the pack leader, Gareth. They would take notice of a new werewolf coming into the territory if they stayed more than a couple days and then force him to tell them (most likely a tiny group (3-4) of the pack) why he was there. They would forcibly take him to Rein or if he was actively seeking out Gareth they would take him to Rein. This would get them a meeting with Rein where they can explain themselves. Gareth doesn't participate meetings with lone werewolves looking to join his pack that's Rein's job.

Ichiro has informed me that he is no longer able to participate in Downworlders. He's always welcomed back regardless of the numbers!

Back