• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Quest Version

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
I'm having a problem, I'm currently using the 151 patch and it won't let me access Rock Tunnel, am I missing something or is my game just glitched? Thanks in advance.

No you're not missing something, I forget to change the movement permission to passable. It's fixed now and its passable now :) Sorry about that bud :( Before you download the fixed 151 patch, save whatever progress you have there, then close your gba emulator and then make a backup of your sav file a.k.a. copy your sav file and put it in a safe place and then download the new patch and repatch on a new clean rom and the name that's on your sav file, rename the new patched rom with the same name that's on your sav file and then you can resume your progress from where you last saved! :) When you resume your progress, exit Route 10 and then come back to Route 10 and the changes will take effect and then you're good to go! :)

Last edited:

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
1488319_624803510926496_2021563903_n.png

1148781_627238280683019_2089659374_n.png

Update 1

Btw I'm curious, do you guys like all the stuff I made in it?

Last edited:
Back