• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

As I siad, Not Hitler's super race, A superrace.

What do you mean by super race then. You made a thread about Hitler then start mentioning his super race. Now you say you don't mean Hitler's idea of a super race.

Are you now saying you just wish all humans become super heroes or something?

Edit: Your latest post is not ideas of a super race, it's ideas for an ideal society and way of living, not changing humanity.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Yeah, I understand that.
His idea of a master race is a lot different to Hitler's though, and in theory it would eliminate issues like racism, however considering we are one race anyway, just with asthetic differences, we should already be said master race, after all, humans are top of the food chain.

100% agreed. The idea of "races" in general is silly. We're just a bit different, but we're all the same race, with the same anatomy o-o It's just that people are ridiculous and base their opinions on stereotypes and what others have told them about someone, and when it starts piling up the opinions / experiences with a specific ethnic group, people tend to judge and generalize >>

but I do wonder: let's say there is a super race, and it's brown hair and green eyes.

Would you kill my fiance and me, since I'm blonde with blue eyes, and he's an arab with black hair and brown eyes?

General question by the way :s

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Guys guys guys, you are talking about insignificant stuff about Hitler. Focus on the important stuff.

stache.jpg

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years

100% agreed. The idea of "races" in general is silly. We're just a bit different, but we're all the same race, with the same anatomy o-o It's just that people are ridiculous and base their opinions on stereotypes and what others have told them about someone, and when it starts piling up the opinions / experiences with a specific ethnic group, people tend to judge and generalize >>

but I do wonder: let's say there is a super race, and it's brown hair and green eyes.

Would you kill my fiance and me, since I'm blonde with blue eyes, and he's an arab with black hair and brown eyes?

General question by the way :s
Final :3
No, if there was a super race like that I wouldn't support it.
There isn't a ideal superrace, just the idea of it.
Because it can't be made, without genocide.
Which I don't support.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years

Final :3
No, if there was a super race like that I wouldn't support it.
There isn't a ideal superrace, just the idea of it.
Because it can't be made, without genocide.
Which I don't support.

Now I'm confused xD Just what is a "super race" in your opinion?

@.Gamer

lol! xD

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
What do you mean by super race then. You made a thread about Hitler then start mentioning his super race. Now you say you don't mean Hitler's idea of a super race.

Are you now saying you just wish all humans become super heroes or something?

Edit: Your latest post is not ideas of a super race, it's ideas for an ideal society and way of living, not changing humanity.
That's what the thread was meant to be about, but then everyone start saying I was supporting genocide.

Anyway it's just a sun section of Hitler.
If you want, follow .Gamer's footsteps.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011

I don't.

I'll put forward my points for a single race.
  • No racism
  • No discrimantion
  • No bulling.
  • No poverty.
That's what I like the idea of, getting rid of those.
But I don't think there's any other was to get rid of them apart from a single race.
and so I support it, if you see it from that, I think more people will realise it now.

There'd still be bullying, discrimination and poverty though. Sexism and homophobia won't vanish because ethnicity does. And people will still be out of work, there'll still be reasons to bully people.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Not "everyone". S'just the way you spoke, I speculated that you were fine with it :s no one else got confused with that part. Just me lol and it's been taken care of.

Also, I don't think there exists such a thing as a "fun section for Hitler". It sounds... << hrm. How to say this? Inappropriate? Infeasable? Wrong?

I can see this thread becoming a bashfest if left open.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years

Now I'm confused xD Just what is a "super race" in your opinion?

@.Gamer

lol! xD
A superrace, is were everyone is the same, looks the same, and treated them same.
But I wouldn't like that.
My superrace would be, Just the bulletpoints I posted.
But I wouldn't like to offend anyone. I don't want to have a race like superrace.
But I think it's the only way to cross off the bullet points.
It's a tricky subject, I want people's views.

Years
Woah, Ben never said he agreed with genocide, just the ideals of a master race.

This is getting a bit too hot to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save us Captain Fabio!!

You rang?
Look, you guys just want to hang someone because you haven't had your fix today.

Whatever way you look at it, Hitler was one of the best dictators known to man.
He wasn't even involved in the holocaust all that much.

All this talk about the 'master/super race', you would think you are the super race. CHA!

The idea of a super race will never happen and it is a stupid idea. We are all different, I like it that way. No way would I like to be like some of the people on here.
Also, you know what is funny?

MY THEME IS SO FITTING!

LOL-Hitler_is_amused.jpg

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
This thread has gotten very popular. Hitler's really that famous? Wow.

Ben, why do you want to know other people's views on him?

:|

He was only like the major reason we had WW2. Of course he is famous. He wasn't some schmuck, he was a world leader, who caused the Holocaust, maybe you've heard of it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I have a few views on Hitler that he tried to take over the world! just to make what he calls
'an ultimate race' which considered of blond hair, blue eyed people only, which in my
opinion is just silly because he didn't have blond hair, blue eyes so he could of easily killed himself some how.
He wanted to kill or take over Jewish people?! but I always got told by teachers and read that he was Jewish himself, so how does that work?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I have a few views on Hitler that he tried to take over the world! just to make what he calls
'an ultimate race' which considered of blonde hair, blue eyed people only, which in my
opinion is just stupid because he didn't have blonde hair, blue eyes so he could of easily killed himself some how.

I thought about this, too. It's so silly xD

Years
I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
You rang?
Look, you guys just want to hang someone because you haven't had your fix today.

Whatever way you look at it, Hitler was one of the best dictators known to man.
He wasn't even involved in the holocaust all that much.

All this talk about the 'master/super race', you would think you are the super race. CHA!

The idea of a super race will never happen and it is a stupid idea. We are all different, I like it that way. No way would I like to be like some of the people on here.
Also, you know what is funny?

MY THEME IS SO FITTING!

LOL-Hitler_is_amused.jpg

hitler-hates-kanye-video.png

This thread should be the new Hitler pic thread. y/y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back