• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
swimming.jpg

What are you talking about, public swimming pools are awesome.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Sorry. :c

I'm a little grumpy, I just got another college result back, and this one is the one I really wanted to get into.

Waitlisted.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Do you know waitlisting = we are seeing if we can't any better students than you.
I don't if there is a cure for that Cosmo, but my uncle should know for sure.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I agree with Dipu, tbh. I even avoid rides involving water at an amusement park in my state. >_> I forget where it was, but I heard about someone who fell into water at an amusement park and ended up with some crazy flesh-eating bacteria on them.

Their loss, Dipu. [:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I agree with Dipu, tbh. I even avoid rides involving water at an amusement park in my state. >_> I forget where it was, but I heard about someone who fell into water at an amusement park and ended up with some crazy flesh-eating bacteria on them.

Their loss, Dipu. [:
O_O I'm never even touching public water again.
You guys have already ruined my summer and its only march.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't find any articles on it now, so maybe it was fake.
Doesn't really bother me, tbh. Only amusement park rides I ever ride are rollercoasters, anyway. [:

Now I will spend some time reading about amusement park ride accidents.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I can't find any articles on it now, so maybe it was fake.
Doesn't really bother me, tbh. Only amusement park rides I ever ride are rollercoasters, anyway. [:

Now I will spend some time reading about amusement park ride accidents.
That's like these two British guys I was riding with on the ski lift one Saturday. Him and his friend started talking about all these accidents with ski lifts and how they had killed all the people that they were carrying when they fell. Keep in mind that this was while we were on the ski lift. Not the best time to mention it. x_x
EDIT: Lol Elendil have you ever heard of the app Plague before?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just throw quotes in my signature if I like them. [:

I'm going to eat now, because the bowl is just on my lap and burning the heck out of my legs. T:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Apparently she is, from what it looks like right now.
But this whole thing is reminding me of the app Plague. Its a game where you develop a virus to infect and kill all of humanity slowly and painfully.
Not plague, although I've heard of it. Pandemic 2, which is the original flash game. Go play it!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I went on one of those standing roller coasters (I was apparently tall enough for) but on one of the slopes, the back of my head got forced downwards from the force instead of backwards, and instead of it hitting against the cushioning, it hit against a hard bit of plastic. I saw stars after that and was really dizzy. I guess it was like a mini-concussion. :C Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back