• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC!Can i have your Timid DW Chimchar from White 2 in exchange for my Eevee with adaptability?
And something i was wondering.Why does that Gyarados TRUTH gets such praise?I understand it is powerful and shiny but is there something else?

So the eevee is a DW one? If so is it in the dreamball and UT'ed? As for Truth, it is special because the person I got it from did very hard work to get it and was nice enough to trade it to me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Since you were so helpful to me before, I was wondering if I could please get the Sinnoh & Hoenn starters from you please? Thanks in advance :)

Years
RNC If you have time I have 2 requests:

Riolu: Male, Shiny, Modest nature, Ability: Inner Focus, Egg Move: Vacuum Wave, Perfect IVs

Sandile: Male, Shiny, Jolly Nature, Ability: Moxie, Egg Move: Pursuit, Perfect IVs

My thanks. and @Pokemanz I would help if you had pokemon white/black but alas.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Since you were so helpful to me before, I was wondering if I could please get the Sinnoh & Hoenn starters from you please? Thanks in advance :)
I can do that but am doing 2 requests so I can't til I am done with those.

Ok, let me know when you are online :)
I am in the US EST time zone.

Can anyone here help me evolve my Poliwhirl into Politoad? King's Rock is also needed. This is for Gen IV. Thanks in advance.
I can help with that just catch me on here.
RNC If you have time I have 2 requests:

Riolu: Male, Shiny, Modest nature, Ability: Inner Focus, Egg Move: Vacuum Wave, Perfect IVs

Sandile: Male, Shiny, Jolly Nature, Ability: Moxie, Egg Move: Pursuit, Perfect IVs

My thanks. and @Pokemanz I would help if you had pokemon white/black but alas.
Already PM'ed you about this. I'll let you know when I have them for you.

Back