• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] I'm a Lazy, Lazy Man, Roger

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Thanks. Well, my mom would always say I was born with a crayon in my hand, but it's probably been as long as I've been autonomous enough to hold a writing tool. Seriously, I still remember my first story in Kindergarten. Not word for word but pretty dang close.

As for when it mattered, though, I started thinking about it as something to consider in my Senior year of High School, and started to take it more seriously in early college/University.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Love love love these. The Nidorina character is so cute. Love the cartoony style put next to the real life locations. Keep doing what you're doing! Kirby eating buildings = yes.

Back