• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I was recently on the gts and was able to trade for some shinies! So here is a new list of the ones I have:
Noctowl
Piloswine (x2)
Electrode
Slaking
Shiftry
Victreebel
(I caught the noctowl, both piloswine, and the nuzleaf I evolved)
BTW How do you generate the sigs with the shinies you guys have? Thanks in advance

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, nizare18 and King_21!

@~CreamyChoco~: I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck. Good luck
on your hunts!

@ecskate: I used a free trial of Photoshop.

This week's random hunt is... Torchic!

I'm thinking about SRing for a shiny Latios on Black 2. I'm currently in Striaton City.

PekoponTAS

Game Boy Advance Fan
Years
I haven't been shiny hunting lately because I've been trying to complete the national dex in black 2. I bought black 2 and loved it, and borrowed my brother's copies of pearl and white 1 to help me out. excluding event Pokemon, I've completed the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokedexes, and am moving on to Sinnoh now. The main problems left are going to be Dialga, Palkia, Tornadus, and Reshiram since I have no way of getting them. I guess I'll just have to get one of my friends to trade me them even if it's just for a moment. I'm hoping to get back into shiny hunting once I get the shiny gem. It may seem like an unfair way to get shinies, but I feel it's just as legit if you actually go through all the effort of completing the national dex. : )

Years
Thats how I felt too, it took a really long time to play through and complete the national dex. Not to mention having to trade them all over and breed again.

Years
I got bored from looking for shines in the wild so I am trying the Masuda Method , I tried to get a shiny charmandar but after 80 fails I switched to getting a shiny riolu , wish me luck.

Years
@latios master & slenderman -Thanks ^-^

@ king_21- hey

-Currently 1866 SR on ho-oh and no shine watching shiny vids for motivation lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, a shiny Ho-oh. I'm not a big fan of it as a Pokemon, but the shiny design is pretty awesome. Good luck.

I've been SRing for Drifloon (still), though the small amount of a life I do have is getting in the way. x:

Perhaps I'll get around to it later tonight. I haven't been keeping track of how many SRs I have, but I know it's been pretty few- I'd say under 75. It's too late to keep track, though.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I'm playing through Platinum right now, I want to get to the point where I can hatch eggs and then I will start to Masuda Method for a Shiny Eevee. I will also do it in my Black 2 where I have the Round Charm (personally I don't notice a difference though.)

I really want a Shiny Eevee because I very much believe in the Dragon Eevee evolution rumor. o3o

I already have hatched 30 eggs for Eevee (and for Togepi, Magikarp, Sewaddle, and Treecko.)

Flydro

doobz
Years
Good news!!! After about a 3 month drought since last November when I caught Skarmory, this morning I finally found my first shiny of 2013!

Spoiler:

It appeared after just 305 SRs on Heart Gold. Wasn't expecting this AT ALL, I just started this hunt yesterday! To be honest I was really hoping for Totodile, but I didn't have shiny Chiko yet so I'm not too disappointed. I was just watching tv and hunting by ear while I mashed the A button so I could reset quickly without missing anything in the game. I started a new reset and didn't see it right away, but when I looked down a shiny Chiko was looking back at me! He's a male, and I nicknamed him Diplo.

So happy I have a new shiny, pics coming soon! I now have an excuse to buy another SS or HG because now I want shiny Totodile more than ever. Now I'll move on to Piplup in Platinum, hopefully my luck continues! Good luck to everyone!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Guys i have a problem i saved up to 500 Pound ... what should i buy? Pokemon Platinum or Pokemon HeartGold please tell me fast

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Congratulations on the Chikorita, Flydro!

I've been SRing for a shiny Cyndaquil or Totodile (already have Bayleef) since before Christmas with no luck. I think for now I'm going to ditch that and just hunt in the wild. I have 6 Masterballs on-hand in case I find one. I'll be hunting on Route 210 (the southern portion) for now.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome back, Landorus!

Congrats on the shiny Chikorita, Flydro!

As for the HG/SS debate, I have SS. Silver was the first Pokémon game I got, and I like Lugia more than Ho-oh. I'm surprised HG is more popular considering Silver was more popular than Gold over a decade ago.

This week's random hunt is... Yamask!

It's been a year since I got my last shiny.

Good luck on everyone's hunts!

Years
@Flydro - Congratz make sure to take care of Diplo or the Shiny police will come and take him away :P

@ThstIceman - I would go for HeartGold or SoulSilver

at 3271 SR and no shiny Ho-oh, Thats all fine by me an all but around 2300 SR i think it shined atleast i think i heard something however i was at work and thought it was a noise my co-worker was making. So it's possible i missed it. I'm going to stop SR at the end of month and kill it so i can advance the story and go to the League.

@At all what's your favorite color shiny?

Years
@Flydro - Congratz make sure to take care of Diplo or the Shiny police will come and take him away :P

@ThstIceman - I would go for HeartGold or SoulSilver

at 3271 SR and no shiny Ho-oh, Thats all fine by me an all but around 2300 SR i think it shined atleast i think i heard something however i was at work and thought it was a noise my co-worker was making. So it's possible i missed it. I'm going to stop SR at the end of month and kill it so i can advance the story and go to the League.

@At all what's your favorite color shiny?

I have a list : lucario - ho-oh - rayquaza - Lugia - charizard - scolipede

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats on shiny chikorita flydro.

So this week hunt is yamask; I wonder if G is still doing his ghost challenge.

Cya and happy hunting.

Back