• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
OOC: Man this thing started? Oh and Aquaphobia is the fear of water

IC:

Cain walked through the gates of Viridian city. His Torchic was on his sholder as usual. His Torchic aparently was afraid of everything. Even itself.

As Cain walked through Viridian. he noticed a tall ordinate fountin. With an Absol jumping through the water. Cain thought how unusual this was.

Cain walked over to the fountin but took out a pokeball. Since Torchic was tired and feared water.

"Okay now you return to your pokeball."

Then Torchic disapeared in a flash of red light.

Then Cain went to the fountin and sat at the edge of the water.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
(OOC: Wow, this thing is already underway? Better catch up...)

Nicolas trudged through Viridian forest without thought of anything other than himself and his loyal friend, Houndour, which he had proudly dubbed "Singe". "Ah, tis a beautiful and overall sickening day, right, Singe?" Nicolas uttered with mixed tones. Singe only responded with a cheerful yet gloomy howl, and that alone was enough to tell Nicolas that he agreed. "Heh" He chuckled with a sinister feel "You know, Singe, sometimes I wonder what I'd do without you." Singe looked at him,and smiled. then he stopped and started growling. "What is it, boy" Nicolas asked with wonder. the bus in front of them starts to rattle. Singe barks loudly, then the bush stops shaking. Then out comes a pokemon. th pokemon resembled a spinning top with two bars on top. Nicolas automatically recognized it as a Baltoy. "Hmmm" Nicolas pondered without much emotion. "What's a Baltoy doing here in Viridian forest? No matter! Singe, Bite! Singe proceeds to bite the Baltoy, which flees after impact."Hmph!" Nicolas mutters with disgust. "I guess that Baltoy just couldn't handle yuour awesomeness, Singe!" Singe howled in approval. After about 20 minutes of travling, Nicolas notices three people standing and talking. "Hm" Nicolas scoffs "They look cool enough, mabye they'll understand me." He goes up to them and vacently says "Sup?..."

Years
Hmm…

I held the Pokéball at arm's length. This ball was to be the ball that held my Sandshrew. Only, I felt it wrong to have Sandshrew be in there. Instead, Sandshrew was standing right beside me.

Last night, when I was dreaming, there was a…disturbance. In my dream, I was warned. It wasn't face to face with some object of some sort, but it was warning nonetheless. What it meant, I wasn't too sure. When I woke up and was leaving the house, ready to begin my illegal journey, I felt something digging inside me. It was telling me that I was in danger from something. It told me to release Sandshrew or I was going to regret it.

I followed this voice and did as it asked. My Sandshrew stood in front of me, innocent looking and all. So, why did I still feel that I was in danger every time I looked at him? It had to be something else that was bothering me; there was no way I was going to not use Sandshrew as my first Pokémon. I wanted to start my journey now, not after I got my trainer license; it was the reason why I went through all the trouble of getting a fake license.

Now I held the Pokéball at arms length. Why was there another voice inside my head telling me to destroy the thing? What was that all about?

I shrugged and clipped the Pokéball back on my Pokébelt. Whether that was a good decision or not, I wasn't sure of.

As we continued walking along, I found myself getting towards the center of a more public area; more specifically, an area with a fountain in the middle with what appeared to be a few trainers around it; about three or four. I was too lazy to count correctly.

I stopped before I entered this public area. I looked down at Sandshrew, and he looked up at me. I'll tell you now that it was like meeting a puppy down the street with those eyes of his. Only, not many would think him as cute as, say, a Pikachu.

"Your call, boy," I said to him. Maybe I should try naming him; I didn't like just calling Pokémon by their species name.

So here I stood, alone with Sandshrew. In my mind, I felt alarms swinging from left to right. Something was clicking; something was telling me to get the heck out of there. Something was going to happen.

You can call it stubborn, or whatever you will, but I did not heed these warnings. They were not important to me; and if they were going to, they were not yet important. I had to start out fine with Sandshrew, and Sandshrew had to show me something that I believe would be enough to actually believe I was in any danger at all.

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
OCC: Hi hope that i am not joining too late. Here is my sign up. If something isn´t right, just tell me, then i will change the details!

Name: Katmai

Species: Pikachu

Appearance: Looks like a normal Pikachu at the first sight. But if you look more carefully you can see that Katmai is a very strong Pokémon. His speed and strength are already be meted at Raichu measures but his defense should be trained more. The strong electrical sparks and thunders are the result of hard training and work. Katmai is has a darker fur than other Pikachu and his back stripes are more jags than straight-lines. On top of that he wears an earing and red scarf.

History: Katmai was a very little hopeless Pichu back then. His friends decided to follow trainers or were catched by them so he has lost contact to each of them. After a while many other Pokémon laughed at him and his weakness not to be strong. But he didn´t like the way the future was leading him so he decided to train by himself. He trained and trained and got onto different places. He found a power station nearby a town called Viridian and was accepted by the humans who did lead the power station. He could train by himself, he had a home and he got new friends. They even teached him the human language. This beloved feeling turned out that he transmuted into a Pikachu. He trained about a year and now he is one of the less electric Pokémon who don´t need a thunder stone to evolve! He is strong enough to evolve by himself and he has reached nearby every limit a Pokémon of his level can reach. But before he wants finally evolve into a Raichu he wants to find a trainer. Now he is nearby the Viridian forest, relaxing from the training he did all the years.

Personality: A Techno, electric energy and machines loving good trained Pikachu. He loves to make jokes and annoy people and Pokémon around. He is self confident and very clever. He over thinks much situations and he has worked out special battle tactics for combat. Katmai is searching for friends who accept him as the Pokémon he is and doesn´t like people who think they are high-ordered than others. The rest of his personality i will show you ingame.

Special: Two little abilities if you don´t mind. First, he can talk in human language, and second he can transfer his electric abilities by contact to humans or other Pokémon. So if they stay in body-contact with Katmai, they can use his electrical attacks.

IC:

Katmai

It was a clear and sunny day in the Viridian forest. Once again the bird Pokémon were flying around and the sun did shine in Katmai's face. He felled the warmth, and he enjoyed every second of it. He loved the warm feeling while laying on the grass next to a tree. He looked up to get to his little meal he had found a while ago. A very tasty looking apple. "Looks like a very good one... what the... uh, i meant pika!" he said to himself noticing that he again spoke in human language. He was so used to it that sometimes he didn´t watch himself in which language he spoke. [Ah, don´t mind Katmai. Just enjoy relaxing...] he said and bite into his tasty red apple.

Some voices were heared. Katmai stood up and went to the main street not far away. Some human child's were walking to Viridian City. [Trainers... already a new wave... Perhaps i should look into the city.] Fast said, fast done. He wandered through the deep woods, knowing this place well. He followed the sound of the main street and the young people long enough to know that the town was right in front of him. He went out of the bushes and the secure wood into the streets of Viridian city. Sometimes he was here back then in the past. He liked the town very much, and he knew some very beautiful places.

He arrived after a while at a fountain. Some trainers were already standing there and talking to each other. What did they wait for. Didn´t they already get instructions from a professor or something? He knew that the kids needed that, a human friend from the power station had told him. He didn´t care if the trainers would see him, so he wandered around the fountain until he had found a nice place to sat down. It was a little barrel, standing at the wall of a house. He looked at the trainers with their Pokémon. Seems that this is their first journey. he thought. He sighed seeing the happy absol playing around in the fountain. He never had a friend or a trainer to have that much fun. Playing video-games with Kyle in the power station was one of the few moments he had have fun with the engineer. Kyle was such a nice person back then. he thought and sighed again.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2007
After exiting the pokemon center, Aiden realized what a nice day it was. He decided he would let his Milotic, Maj out of her pokeball. But first, he should find some water for her. It was at that time that he noticed a group of people gathered around a large fountain. Since he wasn't exactly familiar with the city of Viridian, he decided to join the group in hopes of making friends. He reached the fountain and released Maj to let her enjoy the beauty of the fountain with him. Being kind of shy, Aiden decided to wait for someone to approach him. Plus, he didn't want to come off as pushy.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
OOC: PM me if its unacceptable (or for any reason really...). I'm willing to adapt my character to whatever is good for this roleplay :) EDIT: Gah it double-posted! Fixed that...

Name: Vicki Termia

Starter Pokemon: Rattata (Female)

Appearance: She is very small for her age looking like her growth had been stunted, with long chestnut brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. She is rather pale skinned, unusually so. She looks rather fragile for a girl due to the traumatic experience(see History). She tends to hear clothes that are comfortable rather than fancy, so she never wears dresses. She likes to wear colour that match her pokemon or failing that green clothing. She likes to have her hair in pigtails (using yellow ribbons) but will leave it straight if she is travelling through some areas.

History: She has lived in Viridian City since she was born with her mother and father, who worked as an exterminator. Her first few years were rather peaceful and blissful. She displayed intelligence unusual for her age and a maturity that was slightly above the norm. She began to show interest in pokemon at the tender age of 4, which back then was not to any pokemon in particular. She grew frustrated when she tried to learn about what her father did. One day, when she was 8 years old she decided to find out and somehow stowed away in her father's van, which drove off to the house that he was to fumigate. She bypassed the protective cover over the house to explore and find out why her father had covered up this place. In the roof of the house (a pull-down stairway installed in the trapdoor ), she found two scared pikachu, just as her father started filling the house with the chemicals. When she smelt the chemical, she panicked and hastily tried the escape the house with the pikachu, unfortunately she was exposed to the many chemicals used to fumigate the house. The exposure to the toxic chemicals killed the two pikachu, one of which was a ditto transformed before she made it out, suffering from toxic shock and numerous bites scratch and shocks from the pikachu and ditto. She was rushed to hospital, barely alive. She stayed there for over a year, only her will and the work of the doctors did she survive and recover to the surprise of both doctors and her parents. Reports that the doctors made indicated blood abnormities.

By 10 years old she was back at school. However something had sprung up during that time. She had become obsessed with rodent type pokemon, especially Pikachu. She began finding out all about them and learning at about them. Eventually she decided that she would become a trainer of rodent pokemon. She doesn't really have a big drive to become the best trainer, only the best rodent pokemon trainer.

Personality: She is a caring and brave person, but sometimes reacts rather foolhardily when some bodies in trouble. She is rather quiet and shy around people but is friendly once she trusts an individual. She is also a rather cheerful and happy-go-lucky type as well as very strong willed. She gets rather withdrawn and annoyed when she is asked about her past. She can get very emotional when her pokemon are hurt or when shes very uncomfortable.

Special: She can transform into any rodent pokemon(or any pokemon that has evolved from a rodent pokemon, such as Azumarril and Typhlosion) partially or fully.

There are many restrictions to this ability. First she can only take attributes from any rodent pokemon she has touched before or has been touched (including attacked) by. Secondly, although she has control on how much she transforms directly, if she gets emotional she may start transforming involuntarily. Thirdly, depends on what part of her and/or how much she changes she can use the pokemon's abilities and attacks and gains the various sensory levels that the pokemon she changes(partly or fully) no matter if they are better of worse than her own. She can only communicate with other pokemon if shes either over half transformed or if she transforms the necessary parts used for communication and cannot communicate in the human language. Fourth, she cannot transform two different areas into two different rodent pokemon neither can she change from one type to another. She cannot transform into any other pokemon, unless she hasn't transformed in the last 3 hours, if she does try, instead she will change attributes with the rodent pokemon she transformed last instead. And lastly, even thought she can stay transformed for any period of time it becomes harder to change back the longer she stays transformed. She may not change back fully straight away if she's been in pokemon form for extended periods of time. The transform doesn't cause any pain except aches but will induce a fever state when activated (She will look like she's coming down with a fever, minus sweating).

She starts not knowing her ability, and will only begin to find out once she starts getting emotional. She begins with Pikachu and Rattata forms.

Other: I'm a bit worried about her ability being overpowered, its why I've gone into so much depth. Feel free to delete if it's totally unacceptable, or PM me if I need to include more detail, remove some or change it in any way. Current Status: Accepted.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: Very good sign ups, both of you,. I'm put to shame with my rusty-ness! XD

I blinked, looking over at the gathering people, pausing to think. "It might be a good idea to get moving, before traffic gets bad." I turned slightly, only to see a Pikachu calmly walking around with no human near it, sitting gently on the fountain. Instinctively, my hand twitched towards a pokeball, from my "illegal" training, but my movements stopped with a loud boom of thunder overhead. I looked up, and sure enough, it was starting to get darker as deep, angry clouds began massing above us. "Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap." I thought, and made a living dash for the treeline, barely entering the safety of the thick foliage roof before the potent storm unleashed one of the infamous spring downpours. At least I hadn't gotten wet...

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
AJ heard thunder and sighed, " Summer rain is unpredictable, Oh well. Atleast I have an umbrella" AJ murmered unfolding an umbrella and holding it above him, he was interested to see what the "hydrophobic" kid would do, the rain was about to start pouring and then he started to hear the pitter patter of rain on his umbrella, this almost hypnotized him, he ignored what the boy would do at the rain and just closed his eyes. I'm so relaxed. I feel like all the pressure is gone, like nothing lies on my ability to do anything. Like...like
AJ was silent, and then he groaned "Like a kid" he mumbled quietly and he started off fastly, he could feel himself regressing already, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and then he had regressed completly, "Seven" he said out of breath in a small alley as he grabbed for his bag, he retrived a suit of clothes exactly like the ones that were now around him and put them on. He slowly made it back out, hoping to be able to get to his car that was a little beyond the fountain, " No one better see me" He grumbled.

Years
Well, I pretty much was doing nothing at all. I sat down and let Sandshrew come over me, trying to get on me but falling over every time. I laughed. This was exactly how I had pictured a journey to happen. I loved it. I couldn't believe that I once thought that this would be something boring.

Alright, you asked for it.

That one sentence right above this one was the words that slipped my mind when it was trying to tell me I was in danger.

THUNDER!

First of all, the thunder was not loud. At all. That added to the fact that the short drizzle like rain poured down upon all of Viridian. How ever, that was not the case for me. For some reason, the rain was harder where I stood. It wasn't a downpour of water where I stood, but it seemed to be more forced at me specifically.

"Ah, stupid rain," I said to myself. I held Sandshrew's Pokéball. I was ready to return him back to his Pokéball, but I again got the same feeling that I shouldn't be doing that. My mind kept telling me to just drop the ball; get rid of it. Maybe I would have listened to it if it hadn't been telling me to get rid of Sandshrew at the same time.

"Come on; let's get out of the rain," I said, guiding him near some shade. This was how it was all going to be. This is how the life of a trainer always stood. I don't think that's too hard. All I need is the right stuff. I was pretty sure I had everything I needed. "So, what do you say we start today; right now?" I asked Sandshrew.

He shrew'd in response. It was the body language I kept the close gaze on. This seemed to be a 'yes.'

"So, what do you want me to call you by?" I asked. This was always a good thing to do; I didn't want to call him by 'Sandshrew.' So I let Sandshrew think for a moment, then respond in a happy tone his own name. I chuckled a bit. "You want 'Sandshrew'?"

Sandshrew shook his head, and tried again. I would never be able to understand exactly what he was saying.

"Come on; let's go, boy," I said. As I was walking, I left the shade with Sandshrew by my side. The rain had become a drizzle where I stood. See, now that wasn't so bad, was it?

We continued, and headed for the Viridian Pokémon Center. Here is where I was going to wait, just incase the weather decided to make an unexpected change. This would always happen due to all the forests around the area and such. I could wait it out as long as I wanted; as long as I was a trainer, I was happy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2007
I never really disliked the rain. I always found it sort of....calming. Also, Milotic absolutely loved the rain. She always seemed to get happier whenever it rained. However, I did not have a different pair of clothes to change into, so I decided that I should try to stay dry. Since I didn't have an umbrella, I decided to follow the kid who went under the cover of the Viridian Forest. Milotic was obviously having a fun time so I decided to let her stay out of the pokeball, but she still followed me into the forest. I sure hope this rain doesn't keep up all day.

Rinji

srsly.
Years
Absol leapt out of the fountain and shook, water from her fur flying everywhere. Not that it made any difference. She jumped into Lindsey's arms, and Lindsey stood up. She felt such strange things coming from everyone...It was too weird. The kid who she'd talked to was running into the woods in fear, and now she was feeling something strange from someone passing by. It was the same as the vibe, or whatever she was always feeling from people, of someone who'd gone by earlier. This time was different though. It was..distorted or something. Younger? MYabe he had a kid with him. Absol felt this too, as she suddenly jumped onto the ground and shot off in that direction. "Absol come back!" Lindsey shouted, once again having to chase after the unruly pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
AJ slowly made it past the fountain, he didn't even try to make contact with the water fearing kid if he was still there. AJ felt a compulsive feeling to splash around but tried his hard to ignore it, when he regressed it was just his body, but sometimes he would feel instinct of that age, " It's dreadful" He murmered walking almost past the fountain by now
and the parking lot center was almost in veiw, AJ moved slowly for a reason. Moving fast in rain is a bad idea, I'll slip and get wet he silently thought to himself admiring the water around him. AJ was now past the fountain when he saw an absol coming with a trainer coming after it, the absol knocked him down and the pavement made a small cut on his left cheek. AJ just cursed angrily and decided to ignore it.

Rinji

srsly.
Years
Lindsey put absol back into it's pokeball as she reached down to help the kid up. Where was the boy from before though? She felt his presence. "You okay?" she asked, "Sorry about that. Absol still has a lot of training to do, and she doesn't know her own strength!" A powerful chill ran down Lindsey's spine and she saw something like a flash of light behind the kid, but it was gone in a millisecond. So much energy..Was someone watching them? Her mind went blank for a moment before she remembered what she was doing. She grabbed the boy's hand pulled him up out of the water.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
OOC: Man this thing goes lightning fast.

IC:

Soon the rain started. Cain never liked rain. He didnt like being in it either. But since he wasnt wearing a hat or anything supportive like that he ran out of where the fountin was. He looked around for some cover and found viridian forest much more sutible then some building. Since the forest he could escape through and if he went under a building or something he would be stranded.

Once Cain ran towards the trees he noticed a few people already there.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
AJ almost blushed as he let the young girl help him up, he shivered from being wet and let out a sneeze but no damage done. " Thank you." He mumbeld to the girl and then " I gotta go, goodbye little girl." He said to her and then regretted it, he wasn't seventeen right now, he was seven and that wouldn't make sense now would it? AJ started to back away slightly and then began walking again, cautious. He started into the small parking area and flashed out his key and then remembered the girl, he waited for her to go away so he could get inside his nice dry warm car and wait the regression out. She didn't look like she was budging from what he saw so he found his car and layed against the oppisite side waiting.

Rinji

srsly.
Years
Lindsey stood and watched the kid walk away. "That's him. That's the guy I saw before." She smiled and waved, and walked back toward the fountain. Time to find somewhere to get out of the rain. The pokemon center. The soaked trainer walked long the sidewalk, her pantlegs dragging in the water and making her ankles cold and wet. "The rain should clear now.." she thought, and was right. A large clear spot opened in the clouds, and the rain became a light drizzle. Usually Lindsey loved this kind of weather, but it was too cold now to hang around outside. She continued on, and finally found the red-roofed building with a pokeball on it.

Inside, she immediately sat down on a large, soft sofa, and released Absol from it's pokeball. "Stay close absol, don't chase anyone."
Lindsey closed her eyes. How strange...That guy's age had changed. So what was with the guy who'd run into the woods? She felt something strange about him too. And nearly everyone else around the fountain...Something weird was going on. Most definitely.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
AJ sighed with relief as he saw the girl leave, he got inside his car and tried to relax and he started to feel a different sensation, a good one. He quickly stripped from the child's clothes. He sat there naked for a second and then he started to notice it. " 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17!" AJ said counting the ages, finally his own age. He opened the bag and pulled his regular stuff out, he quickly got dressed and found a towel to dry his face off a little, by now the scratch was nothing but a forgotten memory. He turned on the car and started to pull out, he decided to head off to the pokecenter to get some hot chocolate and pokechow for Muddy, when he reached there he parked and went inside to see the girl from earlier. He knew she wasn't bright enough to put two and two together so he went over to her. " You look cold, let me treat you to some hot cocoa" he said to her, " I need two hot chocolates!" he said.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
Years
Chase was runing at full speed, desperte to get out of the rain. Though he didn't mind it half as much as No-Name did. He was racing just in front Chase, zigzagging left and right to avoid the massive puddles. He was constantly slipping over in the mud, but quickly getting back to his feet and getting ahead of his athletic trainer.

Chase looked at his Quilava and breathlessly said 'You OK No-Name?'

A chattery reply of Pokemon language came back, but Chase heard it as {S-s-so... c-c-cold... s-s-so... c-c-cold...} The two of them finally reached the top of the hill overlooking Vermillion, but they kept on running. They ran right through the doors of the Pokemon Center, where they stopped and welcomed the heat that the building provided. No-Name shook himself dry, soaking Chase even more, then took a deep breath as he lit the flames on his head and tail. {Much better} he said satisfied, as his unimpressed trainer start shaking his arms in an attempt to discard the unwanted beads of water sitting on his skin.

'You're kidding me!' Chase said in disbelief as he noticed the rain stopped and the sky began to clear up. No-Name just laughed at his dripping wet trainer.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2007
I decided not to let the rain ruin my idea of trying to make friends. I knew that my time in Viridian would be much more enjoyable if I had someone to spend the time with. I saw the kid from the fountain who fled to the forest just as it began to rain. I decided that it was now or never. I approached him and spoke in my friendliest tone, "Hi, I'm Aiden."

Rinji

srsly.
Years
Lindsey looked at the door and watched AJ walk in. Absol looked like she was ready to run to him, but Lindsey looked at her and the young pokemon remembered her instruction to stay put and sat back down, looking disappointed. Suddenly the boy approached them and offered some hot cocoa. Lindsey was about to say yes, but he ordered some before she could say anything. "Hey, I saw you earlier but we never had a chance to talk. My name's Lindsey!" she said, "And you are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back