• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I never really watched music videos. I just didn't like sitting there and watching them; preferred to just listen to the actual music and do other things! :3​

Years
I really enjoy the film clips to songs when they have like a story behind it that matches the tone of the song.
Pyro by Kings of Leon for example, I can watch all day everyday. Well.. you know.
But then there's Yellow by Coldplay where it's just him walking, boring!

Then again I do like the ones that are like of people doing things in slo-mo. ily slo-mo.

Years
Yeh, I know what you mean. I just ignore videos because it is all about the music! :3

Speaking of music, Gorjia's newest album is so good! :3​

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
God you have grown up! XD
I remember when you were a little baby!​

No joke! Joined PC when I was 13, haha.

But some songs need a film clip to be any good. Example, Gangnam Style.
In any case I agree more often than not it's better to ignore the video.

Gangnam style is horrible and makes my ears bleed and the music video doesn't make it any better.

droomph

weeb
Years
I joined when I was 15! \o/ noob people problems

Honestly Gangnam Style is kinda ear-scratching, though it's in Korean so LEARNING EXPERIENCE :DDDDDD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Gangnam Style shouldn't need a parody tbh. It's just too... amazing already.

edit: lol it is quite good though

Years
I like Gangnam Style. :P

Except that I have to resist the urge to go watch the video again whenever I see/hear mention of it, because I know it'll get stuck in my head...again. And then I'll be trying to sing it for the rest of the day. >< Nngh.

(That parody actually kind of bugs me, lol. But only because the words don't flow with the music like I keep expecting them to.)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I like Gangnam Style. :P

Except that I have to resist the urge to go watch the video again whenever I see/hear mention of it, because I know it'll get stuck in my head...again. And then I'll be trying to sing it for the rest of the day. >< Nngh.

(That parody actually kind of bugs me, lol. But only because the words don't flow with the music like I keep expecting them to.)

Yeah I... honestly went and watched Gangnam Style as soon as I replied to Went's post in here lol. And now I really wanna go watch it again UGH. HELP ME. ):

I actually despise Gangnam style

/grumpy old man

Out. Now.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
9? That's crazy. :o

I was at least 11 or 12 when I joined, any earlier and I'm not sure I'd have had any IRL friends at all.

On the topic of Gangnam Style, not a fan. It doesn't have anything I look for at all in a piece of music/comedy/a video/whatever.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm joined PC when I was 14, and now 24 so lol... though I didn't post for a huge time period inbetween XD; Not as much incentive to post when everyone else moved on and then stuff happens in the middle :x

Saturday does mark the day that I know some PC members for a full decade. It's kinda @__@

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hm joined PC when I was 14, and now 24 so lol... though I didn't post for a huge time period inbetween XD; Not as much incentive to post when everyone else moved on and then stuff happens in the middle :x

Saturday does mark the day that I know some PC members for a full decade. It's kinda @__@

Waaah that's insane! Ya oldie! When did you return to PC?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Like last week, when I had a calendar-fail and came back 1 week late for PC-X Q_Q

On topic of gangnam style, I just watched it once but I'm in no interest to loop it nonstop like some people. The comedy value of them invisible horses just wear off after you've seen it once in my point of view...

Also, why did OCC slow down so much these days over the years o_o; used to have like new posts once every min, or did we all move on to the IRC or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back