• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An ancient blue elf...

icycatelf

Alex
Years
ancient_azelf_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d5vgnbr.png

Translation:
Spoiler:

The runes aren't the exact ones used on Ancient Mew, but they're the closest I could find. Also, the symbols don't correspond to Ancient Mew's translation. Instead, I just left each letter how font had them. It's much easier that way (not to mention that my eyes are already hurting so bad).

Years
For only having 50 HP, it sure has a potent attack.

I'd imagine the runes would be pretty painful on the eyes.

The Azelf drawing does seem slightly out of place due to the slightly different coloring used for it when compared with the borders, but that could just be me improperly recalling what the Ancient Mew card looks like.

9/10.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
It sure does! It probably would've been better to give it the same HP and damage as Ancient Mew, but I didn't want to use the exact same symbols.

It wasn't so much the runes being painful on the eyes as it was how long I spent making the card (including ripping the blank). I probably spent about 5 hours straight working on it. I honestly think I could have done it much faster in Photoshop, but I have a habit of making my cards in GIMP. The file has over 50 layers. @_@

If I hadn't looked at Ancient Mew recently, I would have thought the same. However, I noticed that Mew, along with the runes, has more of a yellow/gold look than the rest of the stony texture.

Back