• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
That's only for the catdogs/Lati@s, who run around the field. You can reset in front of the Regis/Birdies/Mewtwo/Hoenn ubers/anything else if you want.

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
well I like the rare shinys better its so much easyier to get he rares becuase you can just restart but I know its silly but im pretty lazy and couldnt be bothered waiting 7 or whatever months trying to get a shiny that could be anything but get the shiny that I know what it will be and be happy to have that many shinies it took me a while but I dont care and im sorry for being away for a long time ive been on a looooooooooooooooooooong holiday at my uncles it was fun but he doesnt have a computer :{} *takes long breath*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Skeptical about the claims of shiny guy*
I don't suppose you could back this up? That's a pretty significant claim... I'd be happy if you were being honest, because that's a sweet load of shinies, but I dunno... it seems a bit Farfetch'd (tee hee hee... poke-pun).

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
MetalMario said:
Ah! Aaryn forgot one! XD
Yes, you may join. (Aaryn forgot another one o_0) If I were you, I'd look in another place with other pokes, like the Granite Cave or Mt. Moon. That way, you might find something more rare and still be able to hunt for Zubat in a different location after that. That way, you may get a rarer shiny without risking getting a duplicate shiny Zubat.

I would, but I'm afraid I'll run into a shiny Abra on the way and he might teleport away O_O
Does Shadow Tag prevent Abra from teleporting?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hey! Ive got good news. This morning I hatched 33 more eggs and number 33 was a shiny Gligar! AT last! That made a total of 580- eggs! WEEHEEEE

No im continuing my emrald, so when I get to the LAti@s hunt (prob latios) Ill try and hunt him shiny!

Ryan you lucky one, 0 homework grmph. I have to study loads (but I always fin time for shinyhunting!)

Oh and ryan, clefairy in spanish isnt clefairo, its clefairy lol.

Ill continue on my new emerald and then ill hunt down latios. That was a nice talk we had yesterday MM! I got addicted to the battle and run away music because of you!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
gligar, not gengar. lol. *throws shiny gligar into the shiny box and leaves him there for the rest of its life* Another one to the count!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Eyes are bloodshot from reading every single post since page 196*
Zooooooooombiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie...
OMG, THE SPAM, IT BURNS MY EYES! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!
Obviously, I´m refering to that post zone that goes from page 200 and so to about page 210. o.o;
Yesh, I died, took a trip to Hawaii and came back in Spectre form again.
Kidding, of course. XD

Well, thank my return due to Aaryn kicking me here over MSN. o.o;
Sorry, I haven´t been very Pokémon game oriented for a while. ^__^;
But don´t worry, I am past the 4000 eggs mark by now! Exactly...69 hours of nonstop hunting. 69! >.<
*Suicides*
(Well, not non-stop hunting, because I spent some hours EV Training one of the chickens and getting it to Lvl 50, which took 21 hours. o.o; But I automatically discount that time, so it IS 69 hours.)
Well, could have been worse. Also, yeah, refering to another old post, how did I go past the 1000 eggs mark so fast? Hey. I just said I have hunted for 69 hours already, and I can hatch one Torchic egg a minute, so do the math. o.o;
60 x 69 = 4140 eggs.
Eep.
And yeah, no Shiny Torchic. Till now, pretty much everything has gone for barbecues and chicken nuggets. XD
For Aaryn and ryan, in case ya didn´t read the pages ya missed: M.M gave off the idea of this almost being a KFC business, but with the acronym being Kentucky Fried Combusken. >D
I liked the idea, as seen. XP
Neways...Moving on to other stuff...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1921988&postcount=5467
Well, don´t worry, like Aaryn said, I didn´t even understand the situation. O.o;

And yes, I have been here for a while Ray, I was just spending about 2 hours reading the past posts, I don´t like posting without being up-to-date. XP

And yay, the glorious return of all the owners!
*Glomps Aaryn, ryan and PazzKat*
Welcome backness, even though I am quite some pages late for this. o.o;;;

And with no due delay, I say my goodbyes. I shall probably hunt a lot today due to all these happy happenings. ^__^

*Fades into the Mist of the outside of the SHC, calling the guard Shiny Azumarill to her side*

Remember, Hydro Pump at sight of n00bs! >O

So, like I said, hatched a good quantity of eggs and no Shiny. Good luck to ya´ll! Bye!

~*Ru*~

P.S: My urge to make huge posts never ceases, does it? XP

EDIT: NOEZ, I HAD TYPED PazzKat WITHOUT THE CAPITAL k.
*Suicides*

EDIT2: Guests, join PC already if you haven´t! >.<
Come and make us company here! ^__^

Last edited:
Back