• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
Well, I have been thinking long and hard. =/ We really need a Inuyasha RP. @_@ So here I am, making one. ^^

---

PLOT

Lately, Kagome has been experiencing terrible head-aches, and she thinks they have to be related to the Shikon Jewel. She has also been sensing some jewel shards, but the group has been unable to retrieve them. As a matter of fact, they dont even know who has the shards. In this RP, Inuyasha and friends have to go after this demon holding the Shikon Jewel, and recieve the large number of jewel shards it holds in it possesion. But they will discover that whatever has them, wont give them up to easily...

---

RULES

1. A definate no powerplaying! >.>;
2.Please, before you join, please make sure you are going to be active. Especially if you are playing the role of one of the main characters.
3. Have fun! ^^

---

CHARACTER PROFILES

Like I said in the Rules, please if you wanna play the role of Inuyasha .etc. then please make sure your active. ^^; And, try your best to play your character accuretly, as in say your Inuyasha dont say something like
"Kagome is a very pretty young lady" because thats really out of character. lol

Inuyasha- Davick aka Legendary_Pokemaster. XD
Kagome- Marina99
Sango- chloe5685
Miroku- Miyu-Chan
Shippo-

And if you wish to create your own character, here is what you need to fill out. ^^ (BTW, lets try not to have many made up characters. ^^; And lets try not to make all the characters half-demon/demons. A few hanyou's are fine, but we should spread the characters out a little so hanyou's and humans are equal. ^^; )

Name-
Age- (15-100)
Gender-
Species- (Human, Half-Demon .etc. You can be practically anything.)
Weapons/Powers-
Weakness-
Appearence-
Personality-
History-

---

Here is mine. ^^

Name- Sachi
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Species- Wolf Demon
Weapons/Powers- Sachi has total control over fire, and she carries a giant blade wherever she goes. She uses teqniques such as Inferno Claw, which are flaming spikes that come from her hands. She can create illusions, but does so rarely. She also carries a kusarigama.
Weakness- Cold water
Appearence- Sachi /Sachi in Demon form (Only imagine her much, much bigger. @_@)
Personality- Sachi is very independant and serious. She never wakes up in a good mood. She is very, very, very short-tempered, and wont tolerate slacking off (In other words, you'd never get a break well your around her. @_@). Otherwise, Sachi is very loyal (or is she...) and will never give up a fight.
History- Sachi's history is unknown to her and everyone around her, but it will be revealed throughout the RP.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooo! i wanna join!^^

Name- Saphira Moonstream
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Species- Half-Fox Demon
Weapons/Powers- A bow and arrow, and some ice powers
Weakness- Fire
Appearence- Saphira eyes, silver fox ears and a silver fox tail, light blue sleeveless shirt, blue pants.
Personality- A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, doesnt trust people easily.
History- unknown

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Can I be Shippo or Miroku? n_n; I've never 'tried' them out before. =]
And I'll be pretty active. n_n

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
yay! another person!^^ hi, person, whom i dont know! *waves*

(sorry, sugar rush~ friends just dared me to eat a spoon full of sugar, and i did... ^^')

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((lol, hi. =] Nice to meet you. n_n Though let's stay on topic for now. ;) ))

-Riyuko-

Years
No, of course it isnt too late. ^^

*shudders* Aw...David why do you have to be Inuyasha? ;; lol Oh well, I'll put you down on the list.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name- Kristen
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Species- Cat Demon
Weapons/Powers- She has a crystal katana and can use earth/crystal based attacks. She can transform into two other demon forms. She goes berserk in her second form though.
Weakness- Air. She hates great heights and air attacks deal more damage to her then most.
Appearence- She has bright pink hair, cat ears, a cat tail, a white shirt, and pink shorts.
Personality- Shy a bit at first. In strange areas she is scared very easily. She is nice and polite, thoguh formal, to those she just met and palyful and kind to those she knows well.
History- She was abandoned by her parents and was isntead, raised by a pair of humans. When she was 10, she left them to travel on her own. Now she seeks the Shikon shard's power so she may return to her home one day with the ability to protect her old village from harm.

Years
ooc;I'd like to join! I'm a big fan of Inuyasha! Er....who's been taken already? Well..I know dark espeon has Inuyasha....

-Riyuko-

Years
No, actually LP has Inuyasha. ^^;

Well, Miyu-Chan might be either Miroku or Shippo, so if you want to be one of those characters you shall have to wait for her decision. ^^ And other than that, Kagome and Sango are not taken.

Years
ooc:Oh! ...I'll just make up a character...

Name-
Age- 57
Gender-female
Species- half demon,half fairy
Weapons/Powers-a bow and arrow carved from two pieces of demon bones
Weakness-an enemy who's annoying...something like Shippo
Appearence-long purple hair tied up in a ponytail,lavender outfit that looks similar to Sango's
Personality-similar to Inuyasha's
History-a fighter for her world's master...travels to Inuyasha's world and meets

-Riyuko-

Years
I would just like to clear something up, trap. ^^ Does you character have an exact weakness besides annoying creatures like Shippo? O.o Just wondering, because if it didnt then she would be invinsable, and all of our characters should be at a basic energy level. ^^;; And what is your characters name?

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
I guess I could join. I'll just make up a character since I'm sometimes actie and sometimes not. If you have any kind of reason for me not being here feel free to say it (even something as stupid as you can think of)
Name-Hajihuko
Age-17
Gender-Male
Species-Full Deamon
Weapons/Powers-He has his claws. Also he's pretty good with hand to hand combat, and I guess that's it.
Weakness-Battling to the death with Inuyasha or someone as strong as him.
Personality-Gloomy and angry most of the time and you rarley see him having feelings for and human, half demon, ect.
History-unknown

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
-Riyuko- said:
Sure, Miyu. ^^ You can be Shippo or Miroku. Just make your decision and I shall give you the position.
I'll be... Miroku then. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back