• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10 It's okay, but I would've expected more tension from "The greatest Battle Music of all times"

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6.5/10 it's good, but it gets played way too much on the radio.

Never played the games, but this song is pretty amazing:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3/10 I didn't like it, there are a lot of guitar solos which are better, and the weird background noises don't really improve anything.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10 It's okay, but not really special or anything

It's been a few years since I last heard this song/ saw the clip. I've been listening to this a bit too much today.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@NamelessGuy: It's Latin... quite different from the genres you posted actually.

5/10 for the song, it's not bad, but I don't listen to this kind of music.

I can also post an old Latin song for you, if you like:p

Arma

The Hyena
Years
10/10 !@#$% Yeah! I knew it, I knew it!
Carlos Santana is my favorite guitarist.

Uhm, Let's see now, I think this'll do.

Oh, and in case you were wondering how the youtube tags work, place the segment in bold between them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xivZyNKXtg&feature=related. Basically everything after the = till the first &

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Pretty nice song. Can't understand the lyrics but the tone and the singing is nice. I like the background instruments as well. Can't really fault the song, I'll give it 7.5/10.

This is an Irish Rock song by Irish Rock band Thin Lizzy. It has a very strong Irish feel to it featuring strong lyrics by Phil Lynott and lots of guitar with Gary Moore on lead.

Roisin Dubh ( Black Rose ) A Rock Legend.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
10/10. I f'ing love Thin Lizzy. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLw7nozO_U

I'm going to assume from your username that you like blues. So, here's a nice blues-rock song for you. :D

Nice to see you like Thin Lizzy. ;)

Yeah, your correct on the guess you made that I like the Blues and Blues rock.

As for the song. A wonderful Blues rock song from SRV who was sadly taken away from us at such a yound age. I'll give it a 10/10 for the song and the quality of his live performance.

Carlos Santana - I Love You Much Too Much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back