• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon New Horizon~ 3D adventure ~ Unreal Engine 3 ~ Development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Is this going to be like a traditional RPG, or will this be just a fighting game? Because I think that it would be fantastic as a traditional RPG, with the current battle system that you have been working on.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2015
Is this going to be like a traditional RPG, or will this be just a fighting game? Because I think that it would be fantastic as a traditional RPG, with the current battle system that you have been working on.

Traditional Rpg sir :) , btw if you search in youtube for " pokepark 2 " , that same fighting style is more or less 75% how this battle system will be. Of course with some changes. You still got control of the trainer , switching pokemons , using items, etc.

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Traditional Rpg sir :) , btw if you search in youtube for " pokepark 2 " , that same fighting style is more or less 75% how this battle system will be. Of course with some changes. You still got control of the trainer , switching pokemons , using items, etc.

Yeah thats what I was hoping for (or the kind of Tales approach), oh and if your looking for a story writer I would definitely like to hop on the bandwagon.

If there is one thing that is kinda niggling me a bit is the graphical style. I would say that Pokemon would be best suited for a Cel-shaded type of look, but that's just me, and maybe some others.

Last edited:
Years
I'm kind of curious, why is it a G/S/C remake? I mean I'm not complaining I'd love to see a Totodile in 3D. XD But I mean why did you choose it? Personal favorite of the Pokemon games or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back