• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Well, since MLP airs on the same channel as Littlest Pet Shop, the Care Bears revamped (I think?) and whatever else, I feel a bit uneasy when I watch it around family members. Doesn't help that they think it's weird already! But I love Pinkie Pie too much to care.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OMG! :D Happy Anniversary Shining Armor & Princess Cadance! (even though I am a day late lmao)

tumblr_mlmj8l9asr1r1y172o1_500.jpg

ohhh man time went by sooo fast!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Well, since MLP airs on the same channel as Littlest Pet Shop, the Care Bears revamped (I think?) and whatever else, I feel a bit uneasy when I watch it around family members. Doesn't help that they think it's weird already! But I love Pinkie Pie too much to care.

That is the HUB for you! I enjoy the HUB like no other channel out there!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What? Is it the Canterlot Wedding anniversary now *pfffffffffffttt*
Well, there's no the Hub here. So I don't get awkward when I'm watching.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Checking in yet again, after a while, to find a new topic that I didn't respond to! (Sorry about the late-ness)

If you could be a Unicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony, which would you be?

I would, in fact, be a Unicorn. Not only are some of my favorite characters Unicorns, but I just find the race to be intriguing. Truthfully, I'd be happy Iin any race, Unicorns just so happen to personalize me the best. In fact, DJ IceFyr, my main OC, is a unicorn, along with Ink Heart, another OC of mine that I have yet to officially create...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Strong desire to post this.

hA51DFE86

but yeah in all seriousness, ignore them. xD In all honesty the only "haters" I've encountered are my ex-friends online and some family members, because they don't understand the appeal to it.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yeah. Over the course of time since I have become a brony, I have discovered that not many people actually know anything about the show! For example, in French class, we were creating a dialogue based on me traveling somewhere. I asked if it was possible for me to go to Equestria, and no one at my table gave nothing but slightly confused faces at where I'd come up with such a name. Hay, I've been openly drawing a Parasprite for the past few days in class, and not one individual has said a thing about its origins! It feels good to be an undercover brony...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Haha that's a good one icefyr! i There are only 2 things that can create a hater. Either they don't like the show or they judge quickly.
Those who really hate the show I pity them. And Imma put on my trollface for them.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Yeah. Over the course of time since I have become a brony, I have discovered that not many people actually know anything about the show! For example, in French class, we were creating a dialogue based on me traveling somewhere. I asked if it was possible for me to go to Equestria, and no one at my table gave nothing but slightly confused faces at where I'd come up with such a name. Hay, I've been openly drawing a Parasprite for the past few days in class, and not one individual has said a thing about its origins! It feels good to be an undercover brony...

In the next episode of "Undercover Brony": Will the haters finaly learn the truth or are tgey still blind?
Haha. Someone needs to make a comedic show of this. XD
My opinion to haters: Everyone can think what they want. I think that if someone doesnt like a show he/she should first have watched it. But if they continue to hate the show even after that its their own opinion.
I havent met many(or at all) brony haters in my life. Sure one of my friends looked me a bit funny when I told him I was a brony, but nothing more. He was like:"Oh...okay." :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
My family too is okay for me to like whatever I want, be it cars cartoons and goodstuff. As long it isn't gayish, immoral and anything that can make you drunk. And MLP doesn't fit in those categories. People only make them bad, which is very sad.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

lmao good story! xD

I've drawn a few parasprites myself, because I was bored during one of my classes. I'll take a picture of it during my next class. :3

Also guys...since I'll be winding down on school & stuff (next week will be very, very painful), I'm going to start reading a MLP fanfic story during the summer. Any good ones out there? (besides Fallout Equestria, because that's already on my list)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Personally, I know not of any good ones other than that one and My Little Dashie, (which I highly suggest,) if you are willin to wait, I'm working on a reasonably interesting one of my own. It'll be up on my Deviantart, which you can find a link to in my sig.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, My Little Dashie! I heard of that one. I shall add that to my list then.

Also, my version of the parasprites. I draw well when I'm outdoors tbh xD

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back