• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon!~ The Patapon fan club

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
xigs.jpg

Introduction:
Patapon is a video game published for the PlayStation Portable handheld game console combining gameplay features of a rhythm game and a god game. The title is created from two Japanese onomatopoeia, pata (marching) and pon (drumming). The game is presented in a cartoonish, silhouetted two-dimensional environment, and features the player acting as a deity who commands an army of caricatured miniature tribal creatures by beating traditional talking drums. The game was developed by Pyramid and produced by Japan Studios.
Club Rules:
- Follow all global PokeCommunity rules
- Always be respectful of others' opinions in club discussions
- Remain on-topic at all times
- Have fun!
Username:
Game of Patapon:
Current topic answer:
All Topics:
Hardest level in All Games
Most Favorite Command
How many times a day do you play Patapon
What's your favorite Patapon Theme?

Member List:
-Kirito-kun (owner)
-hiinotama (co-owner)
-angelomanalo(manager)

So, lets get this discussion going! To start things off, what is your favorite class of patapon?​

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
aah! let me be your first member.

USERNAME: hiinotama
GAME: Patapon 2!

TOPIC: FAVE PATAPON CLASS?
i think my favourite class would be... hm. i haven't played Patapon in a long time, but i like Yaripon and Tatepon best. probably because they're the most straightforward and easy to use... and i loved seeing how their weapons and shields became bigger and bigger in the beginning of the game. XD;

Kirito-kun

Years
aah! let me be your first member.

USERNAME: hiinotama
GAME: Patapon 2!

TOPIC: FAVE PATAPON CLASS?
i think my favourite class would be... hm. i haven't played Patapon in a long time, but i like Yaripon and Tatepon best. probably because they're the most straightforward and easy to use... and i loved seeing how their weapons and shields became bigger and bigger in the beginning of the game. XD;

hiinotama.....you are now the co-owner of this club!

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
woah! are you sure?! um. thanks!

so, what's YOUR favourite class of Patapon, Kirito-kun? c:

Kirito-kun

Years
well.......for me i would say that mine's the dekapon and tatepon class are easy to use especially for destroying buildings c:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
yeah, i agree! Dekapon are incredibly useful for that destroying everything in their path. i like Robopon for that, too. if i remember correctly they had a similar attacking style; slamming with big robotic hands! Dekapon use clubs, but to me that's still effectively the same thing. {XD}

do you find you use Dekapon and Tatepon the most as well? i mainly picked Yaripon and Tatepon 'cause i nearly always find myself coming back to them; they're easy to use and i have more high-level equipment for them than any other class :P

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i restarted Patapon 2 yesterday and do find that my Dekapon are useful indeed. {XD}

whenever i use Dekapon, i tend to remove Yumipon, and just go with Yari-Deka-Tate-Hero. i dislike how Yumipon can lose their effectiveness in a headwind... how do you deal with that effectively? i understand the Miracle of Tailwind can be useful, but i don't have that yet!

Kirito-kun

Years
i use yumipons because they can deal damage to the front lines even with headwind....

BTW..Have you considered playing Patapon 3 yet?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I will join.
Username: angelomanalo
Patapon Game: Patapon 2. Patapon 3 was not so good, I got stuck in the Evilmass...thingy.
Answer Current Topic: Robopon. They're one of the reasons I defeated Dettankarmen, Zuttankarmen, and other bosses. I can even get to Lv. 15 with those babies!

Kirito-kun

Years
I will join.
Username: angelomanalo
Patapon Game: Patapon 2. Patapon 3 was not so good, I got stuck in the Evilmass...thingy.
Answer Current Topic: Robopon. They're one of the reasons I defeated Dettankarmen, Zuttankarmen, and other bosses. I can even get to Lv. 15 with those babies!

angelomanalo.....you are now manager of this club!

Adam Levine

Years
Oh cool! I'm the manager!
I just wanted to make a topic, if y'all don't mind.
What is your favorite command?
I mean like Pon-Pon-Pata-Pon, or Pon-Pon-Chaka-Chaka.

Kirito-kun

Years
well mines the party command because it heals all status effects of all patapons on the fielde

Adam Levine

Years
Well...sometimes I play it...
Well, how about a new topic:
What's your favorite Patapon Theme?
Mine is...um...MOST OF THEM ARE GOOD! But I'll go with Ushishi's Theme.

Back