• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
I love this game, it is absolutely beautiful.

1. The story is incredible. It just makes me want to play this game even more.

2. The screenshots are immensely nice, and it just shows that your tiles/graphics are great and going to fit with the game very well.

3. The fakemon are just wonderful. For this type of game, probably the best I've ever seen, along with Torzach.

4. I love your idea of PokeHunts. They are very interesting and are very well done. They are probably the best side quests I've ever seen. My favorites are definitely Hydra Dratini and Meteor Bagon. I can't wait for the game to come out to get those pokes!

Anyways, this game is fantastically presented, and I cannot wait for it to come out. I really hope your progressing well on this, because I don't want to wait any longer! =] Good Luck!

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
What`s the progress (%)??? I love the hunts.Very good ideas and cool Deoxys design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back