• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginning of an End

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
Please Read! Advance on plot
Raphae is the descendent of Esoph, he is from the mage council and is now waiting for the people to arrive. Please arrive to the Mage Council before my next post. I will be giving you guys a time period of 1 week or shorter if you can all reach there before then.

More than a millenia ago, in the Lucadian Times, lived a powerful Mage. His name was Esoph(E-Sof). Haunted by a dark past, evil conquers him bit by bit with continous nightmares. It was then the evil lord, Xifer II(sai-fer) took over him completely. With Esoph's magical powers in his hand, Xifer slained many, finally leading to the Xiferian Times. Now he was awoken 6 great evils of the past. Sahara, the Desert Monster, Pyroreath the Flaming Dragon, Leviathan the Sea Monster, Novacrust the Earth Demon, Ironwing the Pegasus, Warflame the Phoenix.

Raphae(Ra-fay), the Angel has summoned many of Legan's most skillful warriors to fight this evil force.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Weapon-
Class-
Description-
Gear-
History- Don't make it dark, you're an Angel.
Spells-

Classes
Archer (bows)
Warrior (swords)
Mage (Offensive Staffs)
Fighter (Axes,Hammers)
Cavaliers (Spears, Lances)
Ninja (Daggers, Katanas, Knifes) (Get a supply of Shurikens/Throwing Stars)
Cleric (Healing Staffs)
Paladin (Swords, Axes, Hammer, Spears, Lances)

Name- Ephraim Fael
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Class- Archer
Description- messy orangey hair. Has golden wings, Wears loose brown pants with a black leather belt and a white t-shirt over a black long sleeved one, Black gloves. Has an arrow pouch attached to his belt
Weapon- Crossbow
History- Ephraim's Father is Raphae's close friend
Spells- Heal (Straight forward), Fire (sets arrows on fire)

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
cool!!

Name: Max
Weapon: A silver and blue sword.
Class: Warrior
Description: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves. Has White wings with a blue aura.
Gear: (how's that?)
History: He has lived a really good life. He was summoned by Raphae to fight against the evil that now has slained the world.
Spells: All spells that can be related with electricity.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
Name- Shade
Age- 15
Gender-Male
Weapon- Perseus Bow
Class- Archer
Description-Long blue hair, and pale blue eyes. He is tall for his age, and very agile and strong. He has his quiver of bows strapped to his side for easy convinience, and his bow strapped to his back. He wears a black cloth over his mouth in battle to keep himself clean of death.
Gear-
Helmet-Angel Wing Cap
Armor- Angel Wing Suit
Shield- n/a
Accesory-Rebirth Ring
History- His life wasn't the best until he found his archery. He is always at peace when shooting and lived an average life.
Spells- Dark and Light. Can add these elementals to arrows.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
Name- Yumico
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Weapon- Fuma-clan shuriken (many), Katanas, scrolls
Class- Ninja
Description- medium length black hair, dark blue eyes, very fast and knows many illusions and spells.
Gear- (only his weapons)
History- After a fighting incident where he fell and hit his head, he can't remember his past.
Spells- dopplegangers, basic ninja spells, etc.

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah, me likeys dopplegangers. oh yeah, add the Ninja Centerfold and Ninja Harem to my spells XD

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Name- Riku Kore
Age- 23
Gender- Male
Weapon- Angel Blessing (Offensive Staff)
Class- Mage
Description- Tall & Muscular with Dusty Blonde hair & Green eyes. Wears a Navy Blue Mage Robe , Baggy brown trousers & a long sleeved white top.

Gear-

~ Weapon - Angels Blessing
~ Armour - Ocean Robe
~ Armlet - Mage Armlet
~ Accessory - Mage Amulet

History- Member of the Mages Council sent to help resolve the current situation.

Spells-

~Black Magic~

Fira
Blizzara
Thundara
Water

~White Magic~

Cura
Esuna
Protect
Shell

Hope this is OK ..... sorry for making it FF style ^^;

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooo...

Name- Kumiko

Age- 13

Gender- Female

Weapon- Starlight Staff

Class- Mage

Description- http://www.digi-galaxy.de/Sweety Anime Girls/yukirin_maedel_a.jpg

Gear- Uh.... Starlight Staff... and... um...thats about it...

History- Kumiko is a child of the stars, or a Gardian of the Night Sky. She is a very powerful mage, considering her age, and is very kind and sweet.

Spells-

Heal
Night Beam

Kumiko will learn more as time goes on.

O

Your Mom
Years
OH right, That's what the Gear bti was for. I forgot to write about it...

Helmet- Sunflash Earrings (I know it isn't a helmet but Helmet's are the head section part)[ Sunflash Ear Rings give a temporal power up for Ephraim. Only activates when he reaches 1/3 of his HP... O_o ]
Armor- Dragonscale Vest [ Dragonscale Vest gives Ephraim extra protection ]
Armlet- Dragonscale Gloves, Archer's Guard (Those guards you wear when your doing archer)
Shield- None
Footwear- Leather Sandals

Bleh. Think of fancy names too.

I think we have enough people now... Let's start. BTW sorry for those who planned to join. I might plan to make a sequel anyway, so you can join that.

The 7th moon had risen. Ephraim was sitting on a rock, the one he called Ephraim's Rock. It was located on a cliff next to his small hut. He had grown a lot more independant than before.

'6 moons have risen and fallen, Xifer could strike anytime soon.' He thought to himself. He went into his hut and fetched some fish and fruits and filled his canteen with some hot soup. He was heading toward's Raphae's Kingdom, situated in the town of Cylirea

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Unknown to Ephraim Riku was observing him from a distance. It had been nearly a week since the Mage Council ordered him to observe the boy.

' What could they possibly hope to learn from him ' Riku thought as he continued to observe the boy from a nearby tree

As he continued to watch it seemed as if Ephraim was preparing to go somewhere. Jumping down from his Tree top viewpoint & slowly made his way closer to get a better view.

' What possible information could this ... boy ... give us about Xifer ' he thought to himself as he watched Ephraim heading off in the direction of Cylirea.

Sticking to his orders Riku decided to shadow the boy for the time being .... only presenting himself should the need arise.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
I had received a letter from someone named Raphae saying to report to the Mage Council headquarters.
I was almost there as well. I could see faint beams of light, most likely from candles, and decided to up my pace a bit. Eager to find out what was happening, I moved into a light jog, my quiver barely staying on.

Sawyer

���
Years
I was hidden on the mountaintop, looking down at the Mage Council. I jumped down and started running quietly down the mountain. i saw a kid being followed... just a kid...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I was told that I had to go to the Mage Council HeadQuarters. The truth is , that I didn't know why... I just grabbed my sword and started to walk to Raphae's Kingdom. I sighed and started to walk to the Town of Cylirea. I sensed things arund me, in the trees, near the mountain, but I thought to myslef thst I was just imaginating. I turned around and saw a boy that was walking to the same direction that I was, "hello?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Raphae's Kingdom... Kumiko had been asked to go there. She flew over the forest, spining around and doing flips and loops to pass time by.

Why have I been asked to come here? She wondered, dipping her hand in the leaves, like water. I have no importance among the other Angels...

On the horizon, the Kumiko could spot the Town of Cylirea. It was humongus compared to her town...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: i dont think so.... but i'm not the owner of this thread, so i dunno... but i'm sure its okay! but still... i dunno... *realizes that makes no sense*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back