• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Alessa

Scarlet got thrown into the cell directly across from the one Alessa was in, waking up all the kids. The latter slid over to the correct cage, hearing the girl introduce herself with a rather inappropriate joy. "I almost forgot I was waiting for someone else, hehe...."

"Welcome to Hell, hunny," Alessa eagerly emerged next to Scarlet and Syrena and whispered to them. One of the kids near the end of the room mocked the girl who just said she'd save them.

"Waiting for someone who'll pro'ly never come. We jus' have each other in here." His voice was pessimistic, but it perked up soon enough. "But we're gonna break out and kill all the guards, soon. Right, Aiden?" That got the attention of the kid in Alessa's previous cell, who sat up to answer; he was staring at Scarlet and Alessa, though. So Aiden was his name? And he stares creepily?

"Yeah," he responded, and rather smoothly to boot. "It'll happen. We just need to make sure all of them are in here when it happens." When what happens? Did he already have a plan? And how easy would it be to round up all the guards? Maybe with Alessa's and Scarlet's help, they could lighten the load. "What we need to figure out is how to get them all here, and what we're going to do when we're done." Then all the kids started talking amongst themselves. Some wanted to just blow away Jubilife City, while others wanted to retreat to Hearthome or the Underground.

And it was Alessa who broke the conversation after a few moments of thinking, and trying to ignore Aiden's stare. "We can probably help." The apparent leader of the jailed kids looked at her a little more intently, asking her how. "Start a riot and you should get a good half of the guards in here. I can Teleport a few of us out and draw the attention of the rest of them back here so there's no property damage." It probably wouldn't be a good idea to blow holes in the walls, regardless of how much these kids probably wanted to. "Just figure out how to keep them here. Afterwards, we can just walk out the front door."

Aiden Selest

What's with the new chick? She seemed happy to be thrown in here, she was even smiling and giggling, and talking about helping them break out. Maybe she could be useful, but can't be too sure. Then he saw the Leafeon behind her, and that girl from before coming out of the ground next to her. Spirit users; that explains the first encounter a couple moments ago. One of the kids asked if the time was coming.

"Yeah. It'll happen." It wouldn't be difficult for Aiden to make a cage or hold for the guards, even in separate locations. They had a Squirtle wielder, and all he had to do was breathe on her Water Gun to freeze it. There was a kid with a Sewaddle, too, so String Shot was another useful move. "We just need to make sure all of them are here in the building when it happens." Kids anywhere else in the building can block the doorways. They can't risk even one guard getting away. Just one would be able to band together all of adult territory just to imprison them. "What we need to figure out is how to get them all here, and what we're going to do when we're done."

At least that sparked a conversation between everyone. Two of them shared Aiden's desire to rip apart Jubilife's many adult residents, which he was relieved to know, but he also knew that wouldn't end well. They may be stronger, but the adults have numbers on their side. Some wanted to go to Children's City, where they could just live. Others wanted to try going to the Underground, while the Sewaddle child wanted to leave for Eterna Forest.

Then the girl next to Scarlet silenced everyone with a proposition of helping; it was welcomed, somewhat with doubt. "How?" he asked her. Her answer was actually a pretty simple plan. Get to fighting in the cells and mess hall to bring in all the nearby guards, and trap them. She teleports a few out with her to draw the attention of the rest of the guards back inside the building and make sure they stay there. "If you're sure it'll get all of them in one place, I'm up for it." Aiden took a short breath in, exhaling on his handcuffs and freezing them before snapping them apart and letting them fall to the cell floor. He instructed the others to break off their handcuffs as well, to which they all did with relative ease.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to Hell, hunny," Scarlet looked next to her, Alessa, the person she was waiting for emerged next to her. Scarlet was about to say that she was here when one of the kids then said, "Waiting for someone who'll pro'ly never come. We jus' have each other in here." Scarlet rolled her eye's, wasn't it obvious that it was Alessa, or was that dude just blind. "But we're gonna break out and kill all the guards, soon. Right, Aiden?" Aiden? Who was Aiden? Then another boy spoke, he was probably Aiden. "Yeah," he responded aas he carried on. "It'll happen. We just need to make sure all of them are in here when it happens." Who? There were so many questions she wanted to ask right now. But there wasn't time. "What we need to figure out is how to get them all here, and what we're going to do when we're done." Maybe Alessa and Scarlet could help round the guards and escape, and besides, Scarlet had Syrena with her.

Then Alessa said. "We can probably help." Scarlet nodded "Yup." She said as Alessa carried on her speech. "Start a riot and you should get a good half of the guards in here. I can Teleport a few of us out and draw the attention of the rest of them back here so there's no property damage." Syrena jumped onto Scarlet's shoulder as she also listened to what Alessa was saying. "Just figure out how to keep them here. Afterwards, we can just walk out the front door." Then the boy, Aiden said. "How? If you're sure it'll get all of them in one place, I'm up for it." Scarlet looked down then back up. All the trapped kid's Handcuffs were off. Scarlet stared at them, speechless. She had no idea what to say now. "Scarlet, it's almost time for dinner. Can we hurry this up?" Come to think of it, Scarlet was pretty hungry so they really should hurry up. "Time to get things moving!" Scarlet walked over to the door and peeked through the bars, there were a lot of guard gossiping and whipping other Spirit Wielder's with Whips.

"Yo guards, OVER HERE!" She called to them. The guard turned to the cell and slowly walked over to it. Scarlet turned back to the kids, "C'mon, argue with each other so they'l come in!" Scarlet made sure that the guards couldn't hear her. The kids looked at one another and nodded. "No that piece of food is mine!" A girl began, other people started to follow on and after a few seconds it was really loud in the Cell. The door slammed open with a ton of guards. "Quiet you snobs!" One of them shouted. Syrena was hiding behind a bunk, watching. The guards then all entered the room and started to run all around. "Time for the plan." Scarlet whispered into Alessa's ear.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat watched as Kilik was talking to the thing. He sounded interesting, that thing. She was walking, slowly of course, but still walking to the thing when Kilik grabbed her arm. She froze and felt him walk away. His hand slipped down to hers as he tugged her with him. She tried to pull away but he was stronger.

As they were walking, she could hear the thing talking to her. "I am neither human nor pokemon, but yet I am both at the same time." Kat looked back to the thing and tried to reply without Kilik interrupting. She nodded "I guessed. You neither sound or smell human nor Pokemon. Strange." Then the thing talked presumably to Candlelight.

"Also if you want revenge on those who killed the pokemon off you're too late… they are already dead. All that remains is their descendants, one of which is your host." Candle made her nod. He told Kat to say this. "You think I don't know that? Kat's family were not Pokemon owners. They never were. They were always in solitude. They didn't know about the Fallout though. Until her grandpa was killed. But no matter. Her history is of none of your concern. She is not my host anyway. She is my... my... No Candle. I am your friend! Not.... Not your temporary body. Yes. Yes I forgive your slip. I love you too Candle. Goodbye Echo! I-I mean stranger!" Kat turned back to Kilik and squeezed his hand. "You can let go now." He did as soon as we were farther away from the boy. Kilik asked Kat if her Spirit always acts like this. Kat shook her head slightly, hesitated, and then continued shaking. "No... I dunno what's gotten into him." Kat smiled contently with memories with Candlelight, and walked on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Sure, you can come with us as long as I know that you can handle fighting people." Is all that he needed to hear before he got into a fighting state in his head. He made out all possible ways to defeat the guy if he tried to him. He fused into his Espeon Pokespirit and looked at the boy that was not floating in the air. He slightly smiled at him ready for any attack he might hit me with. Then he noticed something and that was that the three of them were going to Eterna city and were going to fight adults and it was then that he let his guard down for a slight second.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
"Gwuahahahaha! You've got humor! I like that! Not a lot of people these times can say that for themselves."

The boy started cracking up and i stared at him blankly. What did I say that was so funny? All I said was that I didn't know how to dance.

"Heeheehee~ 'S nice to meet ya' Reg', though I gotta say, we need something more tangible than just 'Let's beat up some adults'. We've gotta find some that are isolated and take 'em down without anyone else nearby running up and stopping us, you know?"

That was a very valid point. If we cause noticeable trouble around the adults, then they can take us down if they are ALL against us. Al was right we have to isolate them first.

"Good point," I exclaimed, "Come on let's start going. We can talk 'bout it on the way."

I looked over at the other kid who seemed to stand there and listen to us blankly. He fused into his pokespirit. It seemed like he could help us, he looked pretty strong.

"Come with us, we are heading to Eterna!" I told the other boy.

I was feeling proud of myself, I had just met two pokespirit wielders and i didnt get killed! Infact, I did quite the opposite, I befriended them. This is going to be awesome Reggie! I can't believe we are going to rough up some adults! This is going to make us so strong! Champ cheered happily.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'​

Glancing between Reggie and the new kid, Al' couldn't help but snicker internally. It seemed like the new kid was ready to fight to come along with them at first, but as Reggie started walking with determined steps through the woods, Al' did a little spin around himself, floating by the new kid while hanging upside down, grinning.

"Well, you heard the boss, come along now~"

"You don't –really- man that, do you?" Fog asked at the back of his head, though from his voice, it was easy to hear that he never considered allegiance to Reggie an option. Al' smirked to himself, but didn't answer as he floating along behind and next to Reggie, shifting between 'normal' hovering, 'swimming' on his stomach and lying on his back whilst flying backwards.

"Geez, so much is happening all of a sudden. Can't wait to see what you've got planned, Reg'~"

(( Sorry about the short post, I wasn't entirely sure what else to write :x ))

TornZero

Years

Alessa

Well, that was easy. Scarlet just had to call the guards so they knew the kids were starting to fight. "Time for the plan," the girl whispered. Um, okay.

Let's leave these kids to their own devices. Alessa grabbed Scarlet and disappeared with her, bringing a few of the more offensive-looking kids with her. The kid who mocked Scarlet earlier, Timothy, had a Rhydon spirit, so of course he was brought along, as well as the Sewaddle child. Destination: Mess hall. Walls were quickly broken apart, and Alessa stood there watching. When the guards started to rush in, sooner than expected, a Magical Leaf blocked the improvised exits. Sewaddle-boy started spitting a String Shot at the guards, other kids pinning them to walls and the floor.

"Scarlet," Alessa asked, "can you make sure there aren't any guards left outside the prison grounds?" She threw one into a wall and stuck him there with Psychic, where he was caught in a spray of sticky string. "I'll make sure none of them get out of here." She started channeling Sen, but his suggestion removed an issue about wasting time. "There probably won't be many left, if any, so you can simply kill them."

About a minute later, the sound of a Hyper Beam came from the other side of the prison. Did they really have to destroy the wall?

Aiden Selest

One of the guards immediately entered into Aiden's cell when they rushed in, and just saw him sitting there. "Where are your handcuffs, Brat?" Then he saw the shattered pieces on the floor, and tried to back out of the cell. Idiot shut it on himself. First, his feet. The ground around them started to frost over; he would've slipped hadn't his feet been getting covered in thick ice. "Damn, damn, damn. LET ME GO YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE ****!" A quick gust of icy air spread across the cell ground after the new girls flat-out vanished, the air freezing the other guards' feet, too. Make it thick enough and even thermal underpants won't keep these guys warm. Scarlet and the other girl brought a few of Aiden's cellmates with them, so at least they weren't lying about helping out.

This would be a little funner if Allegra didn't run out early on us. Her Thunder Wave would be really good right now, and it would shut these guys up. Toning out the guards' screams, he got to work on freezing them for good. The ice creeping up their legs and torsos made them scream even louder. Then he heard a voice in his head that drowned them out; Yukiko's finally awake.

Are you finally killing them?

No, not killing them. Just... ah... preserving them. Yeah, that's it.

Don't lie like that, I know your desire for annihilating them. You just want the satisfaction of seeing their "I need some new trousers" faces.

And leaving them like that. If Li'l Timmy wants to Headbutt them to bits, it doesn't make a difference to me. The guardsicle in his cell was complete at the end of the conversation. Such a savory, pissed off, terrified face. If looks could kill, eh? Aiden went up to check; tap on the glass, no response. Nice, he was even breathing in. The air must've gotten in his lungs and froze him from the inside, too. One guard managed to break out of the ice and run, but the door out was frozen shut now. The girl with a Squirtle blasted him with Hydro Pump and he was stuck to the door, suddenly iced over by a sideways pillar. Guess they need another way out. When the rest of security joined the one in Aiden's cell he shouted to everyone, "Open a new door, guys!" He didn't see it, but the sound of a wall being blasted by Hyper Beam was more than loud enough.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Sindri arrived on the outskirts of Hearthome looking up at the ruined city, most of the buildings were falling apart and it looked like it had been abandoned years ago. However as he got closer Sindri could see there were some children on the outer perimeter acting as guards. Dispersing some of his body Sindri proceeded to sneak into the city. He slipped past the first few guards by almost becoming one with the shadows. Moving in silence he spotted boy who was sitting up on a ledge where a wall used to be in a second story of a building looking bored as he stared at his hand. Grinning Sindri moved his darkness up the wall and behind the boy. A second later his body began to reform behind the bored kid, who was playing with a little ice ball in his hand.

'Let's kill him in one blow…' thought Sindri as his blade formed in his right hand. His power began to form around the blade and the darkness began to twist violently as the blade began to grow. The boy's eyes popped open as he felt the sudden build up of energy. Quickly standing up and he started to turn around right as Sindri unleashed his attack. Sindri swung the massive buster sword in his hand as if it was his katana, and he first cut the boy's back open with the large blade. He followed that attack with lightning fast blow that almost took the kid's arm off, then another one across his back again, followed by two more strikes in quick session. The boy was barely standing as Sindri pulled back the large blade then thrust it through the boy's chest, running it complete through the boy. A huge grin grew across Sindri's face as the boy looked down at the blade. "Why, we are both…" muttered the boy as his life began to fade.

"I'm nothing like you," said Sindri in that dark whisper as his massive sword dispersed. Without the blade holding him there, the ice pokespirit boy stumbled backwards off the ledge of the ruined building. His body began to fade away as he fell to the ground, and by the time his body should have hit the ground there was nothing there. Sindri smiled and let out a sinister little laugh. 'That was fun! I should use Giga Impact more often,' thought Sindri as the boy's spirit was consumed by Sindri's ever hungering form. Looking up through the remains of the building Sindri could see the sun was beginning to rise. Sindri frowned a little at the soon coming day. 'Looks like it's time to retreat,' thought Sindri as he began to move through the building quickly.
Moving through the many shadows cast by the city's buildings Sindri slipped through the city these children called a home. There were not many children walking around at this hour, but Sindri decided to head to the outskirts anyway to avoid detection. Moving through a ruined building that looked like it had once been a church of sorts from the architecture and the many broken and scattered pews, Sindri heard someone crying while someone else was speaking with a harsh voice.

Turning a corner to look into a little side room, Sindri saw a girl around 10 years old with three large leaves sticking out of the top of her head crying. Standing over her was a boy with plates of green exoskeleton armor standing over her. Sindri witnessed the boy hit the girl while angrily saying, "I told you not to talk to that other boy again… I told you if I saw you with him again I would kill him so I did."

"We were just talking… you didn't have to kill him… you're not my boyfriend I told you I don…," sobbed the girl, but she was interrupted by the older boy hitting her again.

"Shut up! You are my girlfriend. I told you I get what I want and I wanted you to by my girlfriend now get up we are going," ordered the boy but the girl resisted. Out of anger the boy raised his right arm which began to form into a blade.

"You really are pathetic aren't you… trying to force someone to love you by killing them," said Sindri's sinister voice as he moved behind the boy. The boy stopped his attack on the girl and looked around with huge eyes until he spotted Sindri's yellow eyes and dark outline.

Letting go of the girl's arm the boy's other hand turned into a blade and he said, "Shut up she is mine and you can't have her either!" He then changed at Sindri who just stood there. The boy brought his two arms down in a X-Scissor attack. Smirking the boy said, "Doesn't matter you'll be dead soon dark type!" There was a crash and much to the boy's surprise he didn't hit Sindri's body, instead the weird Pokespirit had blocked the clumsy X-Scissor with a black sword.

Sindri pushed up with his sword pushing the Scyther boy's arms away. He then disappeared and reappeared behind the Scyther boy and swung his sword to cut the boy. However the boy was quick and parried Sindri's strike and quickly spun around cutting Sindri's chest.
The boy then said with a smirk said, "You're going to die. I'm stronger than you."

Sindri began to laugh as he stepped back in a dark corner. Absorbing some of the darkness his chest began to repair itself a little. "Why are you laughing, I'm going to kill you!" yelled the boy as he charged at Sindri.

"Finally a challenge," said Sindri as he emerged from the dark corner. Bringing up his sword dark energy began to destabilize around it. Slashing downward just as the boy was about to do another X-Scissor Sindri unleashed a powerful Dark Pulse in the form of a twisting wave of darkness. The Dark Pulse slammed into the boy's chest and ruined the boy's X-Scissor as the dark energy picked him up and sent him flying backward. The boy was shocked by the attack, but he quickly jumped back up on his feet as Sindri charged forward. Sindri pushed the attacking with no regard for his own defense as he wildly slashed at the boy with plenty of power behind each strike. It was all the boy could do to keep Sindri at bay and protect himself as Sindri unleashed an endless stream of ruthless attacks His opponent started to parry and dodge Sindri's crazed assault. Sindri forced the boy backwards as Sindri laughed in enjoyment of the battle. The boy was finally able to lock Sindri's blade with his two arms. Grasping for breath the boy started to grow wings but before he could complete them Sindri rested the palm of his other hand on the back of his blade and unleashed a small blast of dark energy.

The Scyther boy closed his eyes as a knee jerk reaction to shield them, but he realized too late the blast of energy wasn't really Sindri's main attack as the resistance against his arms disappeared. He then felt the dark blade slicing through his wings preventing him from using them for this battle. '**** it he distracted me by making me think he was using dark pulse again!' though the boy as he swung around with his arms in a desperate wind milling action. The desperate attack was blind and it took little effort for Sindri to blocked it.

"Don't fly away I'm not done having fun with you," said Sindri as he began to fade again.

"Stop doing that!" screamed the boy as Sindri disappeared. This time Sindri didn't disappear behind the boy but right behind his extended left arm. Grabbing the boy's out stretched arm with his left hand he prevented the boy from pulling away for a split second as he raised his blade and brought it down with a great amount of force. The strange blade cut through the boy's arm removing it as the boy screamed out in pain. Stumbling away the boy transformed his other arm back into a hand and grabbed his bloody stub hoping to stop the bleeding. "Ok you win… you can have her… you win just don't kill me… I have very powerful friends I can make sure you never go hungry I can get you a good position," plead the boy as he started to talk faster as Sindri approached him.

The boy continued to say promises and at the last minute the boy turned his remaining hand into a blade again, but it was too late. Sindri drove his sword deep inside the boy's chest and straight through his heart. Sindri absorbed the boy and was a little disappointed in the fact that much of the power was used to fully repair his wound instead of making him stronger, but he still gained a little more power. Just as he turned around the girl threw her arms around him and said, "You saved me! You're my hero!"

"Who said I saved you?" asked Sindri as he looked down at the girl his blade still in his hand…

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlet just stared watching at the kids, Syrena came out of her hiding spot and floated next to Scarlet. "Belive me now Syrena?" Scarlet raised her eyebrows to the Leafeon. Syrena rolled her eye's. "I guess." She then replied. She could tell Syrena didn't wan't to admit she was wrong, just like Scarlet. "Now I see how annoying it is." Scarlet muttered so no-body could hear her. Alessa, grabbed Scarlet and a bunch of other kids too and teleported them to where they needed to be. The Mess hall. Scarlet smiled, she noticed that the boy who had mocked her earlier had a Rhydon spirit, there was also some-body with a Sewaddle spirit. Guards started to barge in, every started to use attack's.

And so did Scarlet, at first she used her Magical Leaf attack, which made two guards bang against a wall and stay on it. Then used her Giga-Drain attack to weaken them/ The two fell to the ground. Scarlet then turned around and used Leaf blade to another guard, that's when she heard Alessa's voice say her name. "can you make sure there aren't any guards left outside the prison grounds?" She asked her. Scarlet nodded, and finished off the guard she was fighting by cutting his throat with a Leaf. "I'll make sure none of them get out of here. There probably won't be many left, if any, so you can simply kill them." "Okay." Scarlet nodded, looked behind her and started to run towards the Prison Grounds. There was a couple of guards that were headed for the Mess hall.

"Not on my watch." Scarlet hid behind a big box on the floor, she used a swords dance to power herself up before she would attack. Scarlet peeked, the guards were about to run past the box. When they did, Scarlet used Magical Leaf to pound them to the ground, and kept doing so until they were very injured. Scarlet didn't hesitate, she wen't out of her hiding spot and started to run, she looked back wards and saluted to the fallen guards. She then ran and ran, "Boy I hate running." Scarlet panted. Maybe she should just walk there. Scarlet fell to the ground and closed her eye's. "What are you doing Scarlet?! Get off of you'r lazy but and let's get moving girl!" Syrena was poking her to get up.

When she opened her eye's a couple of guards were infront of her, "Hi!" Scarlet gave a small wave before she used her Magical Leaf attack which made the guards fall back and bang their heads on the wall. "Let's go." Scarlet stood back up and started to run as fast as she could, panting. She was almost at the prison grounds. When she made it, there were allot of guards protecting the door's. They probably didn't wan't any Spirit Wielder's to get in, or out. But this was to easy, there was about say... twenty guards over there. "I bet I can take 'emm all out." Scarlet whispered to her Pokemon Spirit. "I'll take that bet." Syrena replied. The two looked at each other and smiled. "Wish me luck!"

Scarlet wen't out of her hiding spot and climbed on-top to the roof of the building, her pony-tail was hanging really low, it had almost touched a guard since the ceiling was pretty small. Scarlet let go and did a back flip before landing on one of the guards shoulder. The guard screamed and tried to get her off, but Scarlet was already using Giga drain through her hands to suck the energy out of him. The other guards charged at Scarlet with there weapons. "Hey, how 'bout we fight no weapons to no power's? What do ya think?" Scarlet asked. The guards stopped at that question, one of the guards dropped his weapon and the other's followed. "This will be waaaaay easier." The main guard said, "Watch out missy." He then taunted.

The guards once again charged at Scaret, she got down from the guard and used him as a human shield sort of thing. The guards tried to punch her, but almost always punched there fellow guard. Then Scarlet made the guard kick the other guard in the crotch, and then spinned him in the air knocking over atleast eight more of 'emm. Scarlet winked at Syrena and then wen't back to the battle, she dropped her human shield and put her hands up like Karate people do. Two guard were going to body slam her, but she ducked and the guards body slammed each other instead. Now there was only eight guards left. She then waited for the guards to move, one of the guards picked up his weapon and threw it at Scarlet, it was a spear.

The other guards did the same with other spears. "Fine then." Scarlet said, "Since you'r using weapons..." Scarlet used Magical Leaf once more, making all the spears turn around and fly towards the guards. "Then I get to use power's." She finished. The Spears hit all of the guards except one guard. The one guard growled at Scarlet. The charged at her with two swords. Once he was near enough he started to slash it at Scarlet, she kept dodging all the hits but then the sword slashed Scarlet's cheek and gave it a scratch It wasn't deep, but it was big. Scarlet looked at the guard then punched him in the face, making him drop down.

She took his sword and stabbed him in the heart, then started doing that to all the falling bodies from the guards just to make sure they were all dead.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Of all that walking away earlier, Kilik didn't even realize Kat & Candle were still talking to that strange boy. Something wasn't right about him. He never got a good look at him since he was in the shadows. Hmm... He set that aside & listened to Kat's reply on his regretted question. "No... I dunno what's gotten into him." Maybe that guy had something to do with it. Or, maybe it's just how Candle feels.

"...I don't like people dieing, especially when they kill each other." He suddenly said. He still wasn't looking at Kat, still trying to forget about his dark memories. Reiki felt sorry for his friend.

"If you want, you could tell Kat about what happened when you were a kid." He offered to him. Kilik shook his head just thinking about it.

"No! I don't want anyone to know about it." He replied.

"But I know what happened."

"That's because you're the only one I trust."

"You trust Kat, don't you?"

"I said I'd keep my guard up!"

"& yet, she's still here."

"..." This conversation was pointless. He just wanted to trade his stuff & go exploring in Mt. Coronet & just forget about problem around him. "We can talk about it later." Kilik finally replied. Right now, he didn't feel like talking anymore. For now, he just wanted to trade his stuff in his basket. He started walking again towards Eterna City with his emotions being played. Nobody cared about me when I left Children's City. Why should I trust anybody?

(Ooc: :3 I find his state suspenseful.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Randall

Randall had decided to hop around on the buildings of Eterna City, just looking for something exciting or heroic to do. Maybe break kids out of the jail in Eterna?

He noticed however one pokespirit user on the prison grounds. . . Killing a good number of guards. Well. . . that's interesting.

He set his bag on the ground, quickly changed out of his dark colored outfit, put on his helmet and merged with his Pokespirit. He noticed one guard about to possibly ambush this girl. After hiding his bag on the roof, he used Teleport and appeared right next to the girl and quickly extended one of his green blades behind him to stab said guard in the stomach.

"Hi there," he greeted Scarlet as he retracted his blade from the guard's stomach as he fell behind him. "Let me guess. . . You have a Leafeon right? Name's Randall. What's a good looking girl and pokespirit like you two doing in a rough place like this?"

He didn't normally like to kill his enemies but he recognized there were times that he would have to.

TornZero

Years

Alessa

I was mostly talking about taking care of any guards that weren't already aware of the situation, but hey, whatever makes it easier on the rest of us. Alessa watched Scarlet run out to the prison guards to stop any more from coming in, all the while throwing a VERY unfortunate guard gut-first into Li'l Tim's Hammer Arm. The little Sewaddle boy didn't bother with tying him down, he had broken ribs now so the pain should keep him from moving.

"Bada-bing, bada-BOOM!" Timmy shouted, using his Hammer Arm to throw another guard headlong into a wall. He laughed rather sadistically, so a little creepy, but otherwise he was still fun to watch. Then he spun into a Dragon Rush, blowing away a row that were pre-occupied with kissing the dirty mess hall floor.

"Any left, guys?" Alessa got a few differing responses, though most were either "no" or "finishing up." The latter response was from a pair of children who were juggling two guards into the ceiling. "Alright, then, mission complete." That solicited a few cheers from the kids, who were all but excited to have ridden Eterna of its idiotic security forces. "Anyone en route to Children's City, gather 'round me." Timmy and one other child were the only ones to do so, the rest leaving from the front door to go about their own business.

Been fun workin' with ya, Scarlet. Goodbyes weren't any fun, so she didn't want to say it to Scarlet's face, and she disappeared, bringing the two children with her. We'll probably meet up again anyways. Not like Aly couldn't track her now, on top of it. Having a Psychic Pokémon was so awesome.

They all ended up smack dab in the middle of Hearthome, and the third child thanked Alessa and ran off to meet with a few other kids he called his friends. Timmy stayed for a moment, fumbling around with his pockets for some reason. "Th-thanks for your help, Girly. It was fun watching you throw guards around like little toys." Okay, "Girly?" Granted, Alessa never told the group her name, so she let it slide. "This's for you," and he pulled something out of his back pocket. "I don't really know what it's for, and I can't use it for crap. I mostly just kept it 'cuz it looked pretty." A light blue glowing stone, looked like it was a fragment of something. She couldn't tell what it was for, either, but she still took it and thanked the boy in front of her. He started talking again after she put it in her hat. She'll have to find a way to hold it more safely later.

"I'm not really smart like Aiden, but I had a lot of time in Eterna to think about what I should do. I'mma find someone who'll help me get a bunch'a kids to attack bad adults we find. I sure as hell ain't good with words, as you can pro'ly tell. Who knows? Maybe I'll see you and everyone else again. Well," he said as he turned away, "see ya." And soon enough, he was gone.

Well, I think we've earned ourselves a nap in Eterna Forest, don't'cha think, Sen?

Aiden Selest

"Let's get moving, everyone. Jeremy, get the kids out of the second floor!" The boy who blasted the wall open blasted his way to the floor above; joy. He quickly jumped back down with a few more kids, all of whom escaped out the new "door." They finally got rid of the rest of the guards, and there were no more coming in, so Aiden joined the rest of them outside. Outside, he sealed the opening with a thicker-than-Li'l-Tim's-skull wall of ice. And that thing's thick.

"Nice job, everyone." He knew a lot of these kids, and it saddened him knowing most would leave, but he had to say it no matter how much he hated it; it just felt extremely appropriate. "Dismissed." Soon enough, almost all of the kids went their own ways, from the forest to a house in the city to Hearthome to the Underground.

Now what am I supposed to do, when my time's been spent organizing a guard-ocide? he asked himself, climbing to the prison's rooftop. He didn't really focus on his own needs anymore. The young Squirtle-wielding girl offered him to go to the Underground with her, but he refused. Aiden felt he somehow just wouldn't fit there. Maybe I should just live in the forest, or maybe watch over the city from the roofs; make sure no kid heads to Jubilife City without knowing full well what the heck they're doing. He could make a better security guard for the city on his own than the entire force, probably; being able to float around had its benefits.

"Huh?" He saw a boy with Scarlet, dropping a guard, so he went nearer to the edge of the roof to check it out more clearly. Good thing Yukiko's a Ghost-type; Aiden turned invisible so he couldn't be noticed.

"Name's Randall," he said. "What's a good-looking girl and Pokéspirit like you two doing in a rough place like this?" This should be interesting, and give Aiden the distraction he needs to let his mind wander. Let's watch.

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson

"It looks like all of the guards were down." Scarlet told Syrena, as she stabbed the last guard she didn't. "Although I think I missed a couple. Maybe we should double stab?" Syrena nodded, "For the safety. But what about the other's, don't you wanna say bye?" Syrena asked. Scarlet stabbed another guard, this one screamed in pain then died. "Nah. I have a feeling that Alessa will find her way back to me someday. Or maybe the opposite." One of the guards behind Scarlet got up, she didn't notice over the other guards screaming. Then, a mysterious boy popped up next to her and killed the guard behind them, Scarlet turned to look at what had happened then stared at the boy.

"Hi there," he started. "Let me guess. . . You have a Leafeon right? Name's Randall. What's a good looking girl and pokespirit like you two doing in a rough place like this?" Scarlet rolled her eye's. "Don't think im delicate, 'cause im not." Scarlet pointed the sword at Randal's chin, then walked away, letting the sword drop. Scarlet stabbed another guard, he seemed to already be dead by the looks of it. "Yo Syrena, I could do for a nice nap. But this dude will keep waking me up, what should I do?" Scarlet told Syrena in her mind. Syrena gulped and started to think, "Just leave. And maybe he'l go." Scarlet face palmed her self and she stabbed another guard.

She stabbed another and another , then picked up another sword."Just introduce you'r self, then leave. Ok? so he won't feel..... you know." Or, maybe he could tag along. Since he might have any suggestions for what to do. Scarlet sighed then turned around which made her pink pony tail brush her neck. She wasn't far from the Randal, only a few meter's away. Stabbing one last person, Scarlet then started. "My name is Scarlet." She introduced herself. "I was helping fellow Spirit Wielder's escape with my friend Alessa, there was no guards on the Prison Grounds so I checked the roof. And here I am now. Happy?"

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Lucy​

Meanwhile, a somewhat unnoteworthy girl made her way through the streets of Eternal with all the caution of a speeding train. That is to say, she didn't seem to care that there were more than a few adults around. Of course those that saw her didn't seem to care either. You see, you wouldn't think by looking at her that the girl was a pokespirit wielder. Sure most pokespirit wielders could drop their features and powers at will but she wasn't even doing that. That is to say, her pokemon attributes were easy to hide. Namely, all she had to do was dress in a non-revealing shirt.

Moving around the town Lucy, gulpin spirit wielder, was taking full advantage of the feeling of safety utilizing her powers gave her in terms of impressive strength and super durability as well as the anonymity not looking particularly dangerous gave her. Where exactly she was going she wasn't sure. You see unlike many in this day and age she wasn't all that concerned about her next meal. She could eat at least a hundred things normally considered inedible, that is to say literally anything. All she had to worry about was shelter and not winding up murdered, or at least that's all she concerned herself with. The whole cataclysmic drama involving Arceus was a bit too confusing for her. As far as she was concerned, she wasn't important. Her pokespirit, Sniffles, honestly didn't really agree with her there, but a spirit was a spirit; a mere bodiless thing, powerless to assert control without her explicit cooperation, Sniffles had no real way of forcing her to believe anything.

Spotting a vaguely familiar face, or a face she at least thought might be someone she knew, Lucy made the decision to immediately take a detour into a rather old looking building in an attempt to avoid potential conflict. Stepping inside she looked around, viewing the area with mild distaste. She preferred the outdoors, to be frank. You never knew what sort of horrible stories these sorts of buildings might hide. There could be skeletons in the closet, /literally/! Little was she aware of the occupant in the building, one that lurked on the ceiling...

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Randall

With the sword at Randall's chin he somewhat blinked a little in surprise.

"Um. . . Well it's kinda hard to assume you'd be delicate if you've been doing this to people ya know," he replied. If she was thinking of killing him with that sword she might be in for a surprise. Apparently not though since she just dropped it and tried to walk off.

After her introduction and basic explanation of events he walked a little bit closer. "No I'm not happy. What happened to your friend and the other users? I can't stand up here if others are in trouble. Just tell me where to go and I'll get them out. . ."

After a bit of thought, he added, "And if you all need a place to hide, I happen to know of a place that might work if y'all want. It's helped me out for a while."

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Neil continued on his way to Children's City with a lot on his mind. What would happen when he arrived? Would they accept him or not? What was in store for him in the future? All these questions circled around in his mind with no answers being available. As he pondered upon this, a calm yet gentle voice turned his attention back to reality.

''Heads up, Neil.'' The voice rang in his mind as it had been his Pokéspirit, a Bellossom named Livia, the two of them being fused at the moment. Neil just sort of made some kind of a confused face before looking ahead. A bit further down the road, he could see some adults just standing there, all of them looking well equipped with weapons and what-not. Responding with a small sigh, he picked up his pace to try to pass the adults without a fight. Battling was one pf the things he hated to do. Unfortunately, when Neil had just passed them, one of the grown-ups spoke up.

''Hey! Why in such a hurry?'' A man said, having a small smirk on his face. Neil stopped up, still having his gaze turned forward. It was pretty obvious that they understood that he had a Pokéspirit so he charged up an Energy Ball and sent it flying towards the group, hitting the ground a few feet away from them. The point with the attack had been to scare the adults so they'd think that attacking him would result in death. But the attack was responded with a knife that was thrown right towards him. Neil barely dodged it, the knife making a small cut on his left arm. He cussed under his breath before releasing a Stun Spore from the flower on his head, then proceeded to turn and run away.

Oh, how he hated to do this. Even though he didn't want to fight, he didn't want to run either. Still, Neil knew what those kind of adults were like and the only thing they wanted was to either kill or capture kids like him. As the wind picked up, the boy shielded his eyes with his arm to block the dirt and continued running, hearing some of the grown-ups following him. Great. The Stun Spore had worn off too fast. Not seeing where he was heading towards, Neil came to a halt when he opened his eyes again and noticed a cliff being in front of him. It looked like he had ran right into a cliff area, being surrounded. He turned back to go but saw the adults who had caught up to him, one of them brandishing a sword, the other one having a knife. Well if that's how it's gonna be, then so be it. Neil stood in a fighting pose and started to charge up a Energy Ball, being ready for anything.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
As I continued walking through the woods with Al and the other boy trailing behind me, i heard Al talk mutter something to the other boy.

"Well, you heard the boss, come along now~"

I couldn't believe what he said. I was their boss? I smile happily and I made sure that they couldn't notice how happy I was. Wow, Reggie! You are the boss! Champ laughed.

I noticed Al approach me. I wonder what surprising thing he would say this time.

"Geez, so much is happening all of a sudden. Can't wait to see what you've got planned, Reg'~"

The funny thing was...that i didn't really have a plan. The thought provoked me and I decided to stall for an answer. They wouldn't be happy if I told him that there was no plan except for barging into Eterna and beating up on some adults. I looked around for an excuse to stall time to be alone, and to think of a good answer.

I noticed a berry bush in the distance, and i began to approach it. I loved the feeling of leaves crackling against my bare feet. The berry bush was abundant, and i needed to refill on my supply on berries. I checked my pockets and pulled out the leftover berries, they were dried up and rotted. In disgust I threw them away.

"I'll be right back." I exclaimed as I walked slowly up to the berries.

One by one, I slowly pulled them off the bush and checked them to make sure they weren't poisonous. Oh man, Champ. What should I do? I don't really have a plan and I don't know what to tell 'em. There was an akward silence, and Champed sighed obnoxiously and loudly. Stop overreacting, they never even asked you to have a plan. All he said was that he couldn't wait to see what you have planned. Man up! Dont be such a wimp! Champ yelled. Than what the hell am I supposed to say to them when they ASK for a plan? I snapped back. Tell 'em that they will see. Or you can make one up together. I groaned and continued to pick the berries. There were soo many and I couldn't hold them all in my arms.

"Hey guys! I found a bunch of berries! Come on! Help me pick 'em!" I yelled at the two other guys.

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson

Scarlet blinked as she felt Syrena's tail flip. "What?" Scarlet asked Syrena in her mind. "Nothing." Syrena replied casually. Scarlet rolled her eye's, did she think this was amusing or what? Then that guy.... Randal was it? said. "No I'm not happy. What happened to your friend and the other users? I can't stand up here if others are in trouble. Just tell me where to go and I'll get them out. . ." Ugh, he didn't get anything did he. Maybe she should just stab him now and leave, but she would never do that to another Spirit Wielder. Scarlet stared at Randal, it was nice of him to offer help but it was to late. Then Randal said. "And if you all need a place to hide, I happen to know of a place that might work if y'all want. It's helped me out for a while."

She didn't have to think of all reply, she already knew exactly what to say. Just tell the dude that it was already done and that she appreciated the help. "Yea uh-- I don't think i'll need a hiding spot, considering that me and Alessa have already helped the Spirit Wielder's escape n'all.... but thanks anyways." Scarlet smiled at Randal, it was nice of him to try and help but..... it was a little late. All the guards seemed to be dead, it was now time for a nice, long nap. Maybe at that Oak Tree Syrena and her stayed at. It had nice shade, comfy roots, and it wasn't to disturbed either. "Now if you don't mind, i'll be on my way. I have very important business to do." Syrena rolled her eye's after what she had just said.

"What? napping is important!" Scarlet complained.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Spider continued to scurry through the building upside down, making her way towards one of the ground floor entrances. The fastest way to escape would be in her fused state, but it would draw so much attention. The risk was too high, at least at first. Better to look normal and get as close to the edge of the city as she could before making a break for it.

She was just about to drop the floor and return to normal when she heard someone coming down the hallway towards her. Freezing, she decided to stay where she was on the ceiling for now. If it was another guard looking for her, she could get the drop on them, literally, before they knew she was there. People just about never looked up to the ceiling.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'​

Continuing to trudge along in the forest, Al' moved around to fly on his back, floating leisurely along next to Reg' while humming a quiet lullaby from when he was little to himself, clearly not putting much weight into what he had just said.

He did however notice as Reg' went off to the side with a quick "I'll be right back", causing Al' to stop mid-float and move down to sit on the ground, folding his arms across his chest, his head tilted at an angle and his expression looking rather curious.

"Heeey Al', I'm getting hungry~ Can't we just eat him and get it over with…?"

Al' rolled his eyes, making a farting noise with his lips while watching Reg' scurry over to a bush. "I've said this before Fog, but you reeeeeally need to learn patience… we're betting here! Betting that this guy is going to lead us to –more- food than he would be, riiiight?"

A reluctant, agreeing grumble sounded from the back of his head from Fog, causing Al' to grin victoriously to himself.

After a few moments, Reg' called out and waved them over, causing Al' to push himself off the ground, slipping from the ground again as he floated along on his belly, moving over to the bush.

"Oooh, berries! Not the most interesting thing to eat, but they'll do~" He then paused and sent a wry grin at Reggie. "Hey Reg', watch this~"

He stared down at the bush and opened his mouth, the inside of his mouth being completely black. He then pushed out his tounge, which continued to move further and further out until it wrapped itself around a couple of branches of the bush and pulled back into his mouth again, carrying a handful of berries, which he contently began chewing on while idly picking some berries with his hands, holding them with an arm pressed to his chest.

He sent a wry smile up at Reggie, snickering faintly. "Well, what do you think? Pretty scaaaaaary, isn't it~?"

Back