• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@Red we are in day 2. d: Helena was picked up on day two. And now we're at about afternoon day 2. <:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Alright, I guess I joined later than the others :] I'm waiting for Maddy to post anyways ;)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Disregard me. Multiple failures of communication have yielded way to a resolution to the conflict. Sorry for alarming people >>;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yay! Solving problems! *missed everything*

Who likes Emil or Evo (or Emilio and Devon)? I really like their names <:

Well, next I've got Naku's post and I'm SLOWLY working on Oakley's (which so far is enormous and i'm maybe a third of the way through). But first! Jak and Daxter!!!! :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
BAD SKYMIN!

I said no video games until you have finished your posts.

But anyway, yeah, Emilio and Devon seem interesting, can't wait to see more of them! I have several posts coming up, so I'm pretty full, but first my Chinese Modern Literature Assignment!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yay! Solving problems! *missed everything*

Who likes Emil or Evo (or Emilio and Devon)? I really like their names <:

Well, next I've got Naku's post and I'm SLOWLY working on Oakley's (which so far is enormous and i'm maybe a third of the way through). But first! Jak and Daxter!!!! :D

Pfft! You should have finished all the Jak & Daxter games by now. Not that difficult. Played most of 'em years ago. (but I lost Jak II before I could do much in it . . . )
I'm WAITING. Naw, not really. Take your time, gives me more to be lazy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
They're awesome, ok?

Also, omg Naku, how quick did Kris and Krystal get to that conclusion lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
They're awesome, ok?

Also, omg Naku, how quick did Kris and Krystal get to that conclusion lol

Not arguing that. I think I've played Jak III at least a million times.

Pfft, they're just so intelligent.
I felt like moving things along, and it was really Kris that came to the conclusion, not Krystal. She's not as observant. ;P

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sons and daughters, I edited my post. Go read it and create more theories about the Royal Family!!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry guys for the extremely long post (the tiny font probably doesn't help either), but this covers a big period of time, so hopefully most people will be up to that point soon enough.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Three super a$$ long posts in a row. Way to go, guys.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Your's was pretty long too, dude.

Anyway, now that Michael is out of the way, I shall work on everyone else's posts, and hopefully we can get onto the next day!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
OMG, so many characters!

So now with those done, I shall write a post for Jericho, Brian and Christian tomorrow since I don't have class till One.

I'm getting so excited, finally everyone is meeting their allies and comrades in arms, soon they shall meet their opponents. This is turning out well, you guys are all great Roleplayers!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I gotta say the same. I love how all of this is put together! And there are a lot of characters. I couldn't keep up, personally. @.@

Can't wait to see those posts! X)

Back