• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: Journeys through Novia [M]

Years
I'll have chapter three up either today or tomorrow.
Just so you are aware, the entirety of Chapter Three will take place in the forest.

Glad to see life returning to Novia :D
I'll update the OP soon too.

Edit: After reading Sid's (Syckes' character) adventure I have decided that I like the idea of introducing NPCs to be temporary companions, recurring characters or even rivals. So you are all encouraged to try that sort of thing at some point if you'd like. Also, if any of you are curious about the mystery of Carillion forest, the compulsory event for chapter three will tie in to one of two sub-plots I have planned that will occur outside of the main story line (completing the Novia League.)

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hey gimmepie, I think you should update the OPs for both threads, to avoid any confusion. Also, it seems some people aren't posting, what's up with them?

Years
I'm going to update the OP's right now xD

As for the inactive RPers I know that Fenne-kun and EG are probably posting soon. Minnesotan Gamer has been online. I have no idea what has happened to Blaziken at all.

Simply put, I'm usually a fairly lenient GM but if it gets to the point where others are interested and current RPers haven't been posting, or even online for a long time I'll boot them for the new blood if need be.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Of course. I've got time thursday to make another post, and I've got Spring break when this week ends which should give me a less constricting schedule to get the posts rolling more frequently.

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Just giving everyone a head's up, this is ohHeyVaporeon., I just decided to make a new username. Nothing wrong with the old one, but just a lot of old memories I would rather forget and move past.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Okay guys, I'll givem you all a heads-up. due to exams, I'll be gone for a month or so.

During that time, I give Aquali (vaporeon) full permission to control my character and his actions, when needed.

I hate school.

Years
I'm hoping to have you back with us soon.

If I may make a suggestion, have your two characters travel together until your return.

Years

Update

Okay guys a few announcements, firstly I'm going to thank those of you who are keeping up near-constant activity because it is you guys who are keeping this going. Now onto slightly less happy conversation..

There are several of you who have become inactive without giving me any advance warning, which is against the rules (bar special circumstances) and people are going to get ahead. If you guys don't start posting again soon there will be nobody to interact with and you will either be stuck in Chapter 2 or be put through without completing the goal - which is unfair to those who went out of their way to complete it. At risk of being too hard on people I'm going to make this clear anyone who hasn't posted by the beginning of Chapter 5 will be removed from the RP without exception. It is unfair to deny others who may want to join the chance to be a part of the RP in favour of people who haven't posted in what will most likely be months by then. If you do have a problem with this please let me know, I'm not unreasonable but it seems like it is unfair to prospective RPers to not make a push at this point.

On a side note, I'm reminding you all that it will take 2-3 days to get through Carillion Forest (depending on the route you take). On day two I'll post information on Chapter 4 - which will include your first gym battle - and update the OP with information on the city said battle will take place in.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I am getting a post together for mine and Foxrally's characters, but it may be a day or two before I get it up. I am trying to do this as delicately and as close to perfection as I can get. With the addition of his character, I definitely want to give my best effort.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Oh I know, I just wanted to let you know that I don't plan to slack off anytime soon. ;)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
We skipping Route 2 then gimmie? And three days in Carillion Forest D: guess it's time for Sid's third Pokemon

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I have a teeny tiny question about the mandatory event. Nothing really big at the moment, since I am not really planning on doing anything with it -yet- in my upcoming post. But is the mandatory event planned to happen for all players simultaneously on a time decided by the GM, or is it something that each RPer will choose for himself when to experience it?

Years
At the same time is kind of hard to handle when we have people all over the place so each individual will experience it separately.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I know that I have been fairly active, but I am just letting you know that I am still in the process of working on my post for myself and Foxrally. It has been enormously difficult trying to develop and word this post, and I am not quite as close to being done with it as I would like to be. I am in no way backing out, but just providing you with assurance that I will have the post up as soon as possible. I want the post to be as true to both mine and Foxrally's character as possible, albeit as difficult as that may be with us only having worked together this once. I'm hanging in there, and I won't let you down. ^^

Back