• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (OOC)

Years
Don't lose heart or motivation or anything yet people, the IC got submitted a few days ago and we are just waiting for it to appear in the Corner :D

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I've returned from the Void, and I'm ready to roleplay. Here's my alpha SU. I'm sorry if it doesn't sound good at first. This is my first SU in a long time female character

Name: Samantha Rachel Byrd
Nickname(s): Bird

Appearance: (I'm gonna go basic here. I have a lot to do with personality and history) She's about 5'3, she weighs roughly 120 pounds, she's fit, she has blue eyes, and long blonde hair that reaches down to her waist. Her normal apparel consists of a blue skirt and a matching shirt. I don't know these things. I am a MANLY man....Ehem. Samantha is a Caucasian female.
Personality: Interests, quirks, character traits etc... You probably know the drill.

History: Try to include as much as you can; this and personality are both very important in this RP. Think of any major life events that have occurred to your character and how they have responded to them.
Other: Any other information.

RP Sample: There are two different ways of doing this. You can include a sample from another RP you have participated in (include a link) or you can write a sample as your character discovering they will be attending the Wings program or signing-up themselves. It is preferred that you take the second route, but if posts from other RPs are up to scratch no priority will be given.

Last edited:
Years
I'll reserve you a spot :)
Won't be long now till the IC hits the corner, is anyone else as excited for this as me?

Edit: Scyke you're fully accepted now :)

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
The First Chapter is now on the IC, now go, beautiful people, and post like there won't be a tomorrow! :D

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll start working on my SU, but my time will be divided between this, my Game of Pokemon SU, and Death Battles on Youtube.

I'm moving my SU up

Name: Samantha Rachel Byrd
Nickname(s): Bird

Appearance: (I'm gonna go basic here. I have a lot to do with personality and history) She's about 5'3, she weighs roughly 120 pounds, she's fit, she has blue eyes, and long blonde hair that reaches down to her waist. Her normal apparel consists of a blue skirt and a matching shirt. I don't know these things. I am a MANLY man....Ehem. Samantha is a Caucasian female. She could be considered pretty.

Personality: Interests, quirks, character traits etc... You probably know the drill.

History: Try to include as much as you can; this and personality are both very important in this RP. Think of any major life events that have occurred to your character and how they have responded to them.
Other: Any other information.

RP Sample: There are two different ways of doing this. You can include a sample from another RP you have participated in (include a link) or you can write a sample as your character discovering they will be attending the Wings program or signing-up themselves. It is preferred that you take the second route, but if posts from other RPs are up to scratch no priority will be given.

Last edited:
Years
I'll post as Lennon, the yet-to-be-named supervisor and eventually as Heartseed soon. Probably till sometime after the sun comes up though.

Thanks for posting Genevieve :)
I can't wait to see what the rest of you have in store for us.

Chalifoux

Years
Crap post was posted... forgive my crappyness... my muse is only working when she wants to xD

Chalifoux

Years
Brace yourselves, gimmepie and I shall bring the first body swith anytime soon o3o hehe... Hehe.. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASDFFGJJL!!!!!1!one!

Years
To clarify, the first body switch will be done at the discretion of Elite and I and will take place before you are introduced to Heartseed. If you have any queries feel free to PM or VM either myself or EliteBeats :)

Chalifoux

Years
Which is to say, NOW.
Jenna and Parker have switched bodies.
This should be interesting.

I also went all Andre Vitalli with my last post.
Subtile.
Typing like this.
Just because.

This is Beaty telling you to expect lots of crazy body switches anytime soon. Feel free to suggest any switch you'd like to see to either GM.

I also brought this thread to the top of the page /and there was joy and happiness

Years
To further expand on that - you are welcome to arrange switches yourselves just check with us to make sure it won't mess up the plot.

Everyone will be getting an explanation soon, I'll post as Heartseed after everyone has had some time to panic.

Years
I know I'm loving reading this as much as I enjoy the actual anime haha!
You guys create such awesome scenes to imagine :D

Back