• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Come guys. Don't be like "I hate you" please.

Dusk- Your formating is a bit flashy and It's hard to read sometimes because I use a different PC tbeme. I do like the details though but they might not be necessary ^^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I do enjoy making the coding, but that's just a one-time step, whereas the writing is constantly updated. I do have a new code idea that would be less information-heavy, leaving only the picture, chapter/part/title section, location, and the post itself.

Honestly I want to go back to white text on black background. For some reason it's just more pleasant to me.

Also, I have a very special/personal potential second character for this RP. Though I can't really do anything until my weekend finally hits Why won't it come already TT^TT

Years
I'm not sure how I'll do that... sorry for my lack of activity btw. I'm hoping to catch up on all of the RPs I'm in tomorrow :)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Ending the day fo' reals now? Aw, man.

I haven't been on in a while because my computer's charger broke while I was on vacation. So I'll post today, but afterwards I can't make any promises.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well I'm pretty much set unless the day gets extended even longer and someone goes looking for Lerion, he's perfectly content sleeping outside for obvious raisins.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Sorry for being gone so long. Senior year, vet internship, all sorts of things. So basically, I can no longer regularly post but I'll try my darndest to post when I can. In fact, I'll see what I can pull before day's end.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry if my last post was a bit cheesy d; I specialize in romantic stories... sorry

Anyone who has an idea what Divine's relationship is with Ryuu? the first to guess gets a present

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
CHNPTN — 銀ヤミ — Academy

Name: Yami Gin
Species: Wrathersian Lycan

Appearance: Yami stands at roughly six feet in his Humanoid disguise, with a lean muscular build, pale skin, and black indigo-tinted hair. His hair is swept to the right, and tied into a tail that rests between his shoulder blades. His eyes are an odd combination, the left colored deep emerald green, a symbol of his race; his right eye is a bright icy blue, and could be tied to a possible heart condition. His eyes, like all Lycans from Wrathersa, are slanted, and his face is young, smooth and chiseled. He often wears a black kimono-like robe with silver trim, black-painted geta sandals, black half-gloves, and a smooth dark-gray magatama necklace. His left ear is pierced, with a small, dark silver earring carved into the shape of a dagger. His face can reach extremes with many emotions. His relaxed smile can calm the room, and his angered stare could empty the room in moments.

His true form is not all that different, with indigo-black fur and the same green and blue eyes as his other form. He stands in this form at just under three feet high, and five feet in length. His fur is medium-length but always appears to be well-groomed.

His movement in either form is lightning-quick, and deadly like a flicker of flame. He always appears to be ready for battle, even in his sleep.

Personality: Yami is a realist and a deep, poetic thinker. While he loses his temper in certain scenarios, he is otherwise calm and seemingly relaxed outside of battle. Despite this, though, he always anticipates an incoming threat, as is his nature. He tries his best to be polite and well-mannered, but slips up on numerous occasions. When alone, he's often distracted by his own thoughts. In battle, he is quick to react, and has reflexes quick enough that he could make a movement within the small portion of time that your eyes are closed mid-blink. He fancies knives, and is skilled in fighting close-combat with two daggers, or at medium range with throwing knives. His ability is control over shadows, something unique to him, and he's learned many tricks that allow him to use it to its highest potential. Yami is skilled in sneaking and stealth, and sometimes uses this power to further camouflage himself.

History: Born in Wrathersa to the King and Queen of the 'Silver' Lycan Kingdom, Yami is the middle-shild of three siblings, with an older brother and younger sister. He was ignored most often by his parents, though his siblings supported him and helped him raise himself into the young man he is today. He loves his siblings (and his best friend) more than anyone in the entire world. Before he wound up in the Youkai Realm, his parents had waged a war with a nearby kingdom, and his family and pack were preparing for a battle. Yami, while roaming a forest a few miles from home, accidentally stumbled into a wormhole that took him through a rift in dimensions and planted him squarely in the clearing of Youkai Academy.

Weaknesses:
  1. Yami has a heart disease that caused his one blue eye before birth, and while he's a fast runner he finds himself short of breath easier than others. This can limit him in a number of ways.
  2. His powers of shadow don't work in pitch-black darkness, as shadows are cast by light. The brighter it is, the stronger his powers are.
  3. Additionally, Lycans from Wrathersa are often energetic and powerful during a full moon, and weak during a new moon, with that balance shifting slowly as the phases pass from one to another.

Other:
  • Wrathersian Lycans speak an ancient and broken language similar to Japanese, but different enough that those who can speak Japanese could only catch a few fragments of what the Lycans say.
  • They also heal more quickly in moonlight, and can be partially sustained by the moonlight, sort of like how plants photosynthesize in sunlight.

Code: Wrathersian Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
DuskLunacy- wooo~ accepted~ I will finish mine soon too.

Dusk and I have a suprise that we'll explain later c: but it IS interesting~
I will edit the Youkai list soon with a new kind of Youkai or alien heu heu heu

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Let's just say... I just created something more personal than anything I've ever done here on PC. I leave it at that, before someone accuses me of, well, lunacy.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Cool, because I had an idea that the forest Lerion came from wasn't quite in the youkai or human world. It's one of the reasons the woman with the flute was the only human who ever got there, she has her own backstory that I might delve into...if she was alive.

Wait a minute...I thought we weren't allowed to make characters of Royal Blood?

Also Dusk, I doubt it was in the forefront of your mind when you designed him but I like the distinct differences between Lerion and Yami, including how their true forms and fighting abilities are almost opposites.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Cool, because I had an idea that the forest Lerion came from wasn't quite in the youkai or human world. It's one of the reasons the woman with the flute was the only human who ever got there, she has her own backstory that I might delve into...if she was alive.

Wait a minute...I thought we weren't allowed to make characters of Royal Blood?
I don't think Lerion would quite fit in with what we're doing at the moment. In fact, it would be excessively difficult for others to create Wrathersian characters, because there are so many oddities and abnormalities in pretty much everything that I'd have to point each and every one of them out, and that's impossible ;-;

This character... It's rather complicated and I don't really explain it to people I don't trust, so I'm going to go ahead and leave it at my previous statement: This is the most personal thing I've ever done on PC. Ever.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I allowed it because of secret reasons xD I can only tell that it will be a lot of fun! :3 I might also use it in the plot of the sequel of Youkai Academy if there comes one

Back