• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
the rem city gym is the hardest gym i have ever faced, it is now officially the **** you gym to me

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Is there a point to the man asking for change in Largas or did I just waste a crapton of money for nothing?

That was supposed to be one of the many requirements to get into Omega cave, but I couldn't get the script to work right with all of the flags so I just kept the one where you show the woman a Salamence. Now the homeless man is just a homeless man that will take all of your money.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
Where is the exp. share?
and where is the ember spa? (i need to show the old lady my salamence)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
I have now caught all the legendaries except articuno, zapdos, mew and mewtwo.
I know where articuno is, i just can't get through the slidey ice place.
Can someone tell me where zapdos, mew and mewtwo are?
Also, where is the exp. share?
Great Hack, i love the gameplay and story

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I have now caught all the legendaries except articuno, zapdos, mew and mewtwo.
I know where articuno is, i just can't get through the slidey ice place.
Can someone tell me where zapdos, mew and mewtwo are?
Also, where is the exp. share?
Great Hack, i love the gameplay and story

Mew is in Crater Cave, Mewtwo is in Lore Cave, and Zapdos is in Steele Cave. To get the exp. share you need to get a letter from a girl in one of the houses in Largas City and take it to the boy walking around in the dirt patch in Reinbort Town. After you deliver the letter and go back to the girl in Largas City she should give you the exp. share.
Also Ember Spa is on Route 35.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
im trying to get the exp. share
Ive been told to deliver the letter for the girl in largas city, but every time i talk to her, she says 'thanks for delivering that letter for me!' but i never delivered anything to her, and never talked to her prior to that, help?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
ive been playing this game for 4 months now, and i think im done with it.
I have an amazing team, caught all legendaries and have a pokedex of 162 and have played through the whole story and the elite four three times.
This game is amazing, thank you Sllew for making this amazing game.
Cheers
Comino1900

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
I can't seem to find drowzee/hypno and they are not in the excel sheet. Can anyone help?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
im trying to get the exp. share
Ive been told to deliver the letter for the girl in largas city, but every time i talk to her, she says 'thanks for delivering that letter for me!' but i never delivered anything to her, and never talked to her prior to that, help?
The script doesn't seem to work right for a lot of people, but it works just fine for me. I haven't changed anything in my game since the last patch, so I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do to help :/
Sorry

I can't seem to find drowzee/hypno and they are not in the excel sheet. Can anyone help?
There is a reason drowzee and hypno are not in the excel sheet...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
Are hypno and drowzee not in the game? If so, do you think you will be adding them?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Are hypno and drowzee not in the game? If so, do you think you will be adding them?

I missed adding them in the game. It would be pretty easy to add them in, but it seemed like most people didn't think i should bother with that.
Although, I do have some free time at the moment for once...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
This is by far my favorite pokemon game. Adding drowzee and hypno would make it even better and make the game more complete. It would be awesome if you could add them

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
This is by far my favorite pokemon game. Adding drowzee and hypno would make it even better and make the game more complete. It would be awesome if you could add them

Drowzee/Hypno have been added, Drowzee is on routes 19 and 20, and evolves at level 26.
I went ahead and updated the ips file and excel spreadsheet on the first post.

Back