• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
You but it would serve something more in theme G/S/C, I don't like the battle music of FR/LG.

Years
Hey Zel, Awesome game man I enjoyed playing it. The gameplay was awesome, music remixes, everything!.
In a form of my appreciation I would like you to have this:3

userbar.gif

Hope you like it!

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I found a download for beta 5, not on this site though so I don't know if its newer than the downloads on page 1. When will beta 6 be released? Also, will the islands be in this game, I saw that the map of the islands was mentioned on this forum or one similar. Finally, what do you predict when the final product be released? So far you have done a great job, takes a little time to get used to the different colors of the Jhoto Pokemon in this game, but I know why (I played Fire Red). Say! Is it possible to trade to Fire Red/Leaf Green and then trade to Ruby/Emerald or Diamond/Pearl (I know that there is some way to do that (if I'm not mistaken but I never tried myself (emulator or DS console)? For some people that would be AWESOME! Sorry if I'm getting to excited about the idea.

1. Read the first page. It says to NOT ask for release dates.
2. The Sevii Islands won't be in this games, since their maps are being used by Johto.
3. Zel is making a couple of islands for after beating RED.
4. It is possible to trade with other GBA games when you reach Pallet Town, which will be in Beta 6 IIRC

Years
I've come to a sad truth T_T I'm not able to play patched roms on my EZ flash 3 in 1

Actually you can. I patched a clean firered rom with shinygold, then sram patched it and fixed the header with another clean firered rom (this will make that clean rom your working shinygold game). You can do this with the program gbata just search gbata7a-en and you will find it. I also don't encountered save issues with it.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Just checked the 5th beta awhile ago (I know I'm so late but even though I downloaded right after the release I didn't get the chance to play) and the graphics are great! I'm saddened because there's no real pokegear but the telebooths are a nice replacement. Just got to pewter city too. Awesome, absolutely awesome.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
yea i cant find the help thread so uhhh can someone tell me why my name changes from Angel to
Angal when i play now none of my pokemon will listen to me

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
yea i cant find the help thread so uhhh can someone tell me why my name changes from Angel to
Angal when i play now none of my pokemon will listen to me
Bad patching maybe? Try re-patching it to a copy of the clean Fire Red Rom. You must ALWAYS keep a clean Rom, but copy it, and patch .ips patches onto the copy, not the regular Rom.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Wow, awesome hack! Beautiful tiles, palettes and the events! I love this hack!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Infinite Dragon breaths... and maybe some more iems..

hey Zel, on beta 5, after you beat the last gym in johto (dragon one) you r sent to look for dragon fang rite? anyways... a found a lil "bug" while doing so: i had my inventory FULL so when i got to "pick up" the dragon fang.. it said my inv was full... but still the gym leader would come... talk her lines gimme da badge n the TM.. so i said... wow.. funny i didnt pick it up... n when i picked it up again (after tossing an item) a "ghost" (cuz no one really appeared) started to talk to me, gave me da badge n da TM again... i restarted the game just to c if i could do it over n over... n i actually could...

Not that dragon breath is such a GREAT TM... but could sell some of those for money :p got like 50..... the prob is the scrypts arent looking for u to actually "posses" the item... they rather activate themselves when u press A button on dat tile... at least thats da feeling i get...

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Actually you can. I patched a clean firered rom with shinygold, then sram patched it and fixed the header with another clean firered rom (this will make that clean rom your working shinygold game). You can do this with the program gbata just search gbata7a-en and you will find it. I also don't encountered save issues with it.

Thanks for the help ^^ I'll try it.

muh316

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Does Gameshark or codebreaker work on Shiny Gold if so can you please tell me where i can find some codes? I really want that golem and raising geodude is a pain

Back