• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocket

Years
Opal is dead, so now i've started a new game called Pokemon Rocket! (is that name taken?)
In this game you will play as the infamous team rocket and your goal is to conquer the eight gyms and defeat the elite four. More to come later...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
What does that have to do with Team Rocket? Shouldn't it be something more menacing? That is what you'd expect from the villains. Anyway, do you have any screenshots yet?

Years
heh heh, yeah i know i only just started like a couple of hours ago, so my ideas will change and i'll get new ones so the outline will change a bit. i'll post some screens later.

Years
i've only done a few cause i'm trying to make them look good. I've been playing leaf green alot to match up the tiles properly. So far you start in the rocket hideout, witch i'm using the silph co. chipset for, and you've just been promoted, so your floor is right below the bosses floor.Then unexpectedly, the boss calls you...he wants to see you...
i don't want to give too much away. I'll post screens soon.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
this might help..
If you play as jessie + james.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Those are cool! The colors are a bit off, probably because you've converted it into 256 color bitmap, but the design is great.

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
i have recoulerd that team rocket picture.
here it is :D

*edit*
the picture is now in 256colors. :cool:

Last edited:

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
Yay! Team Rocket! *huggles the idea* ^^ I support it all the way! *jumps up and down*

AND James has never looked hotter <3 GREAT GREAT job freakboy!

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
santadidit102 said:
riiiiight.....u did know that this is just a game...and the ppl arent real??
<sarcasm>no. of course not.</sarcasm>
xD It's just like any other crush on a cartoon character out there....people have crushes on Ash, Brock, Misty etc. O_O

Btw. those sprite charsets look really cool! Great job! I can't wait till the hack comes out...and I can't wait until I learn how to install them xP

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
The mapping looks pretty sweet, I hope you can keep up the good work :).

Back