• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
This may be unrelated, so belate me if you will, but I really find it...
disappointing when people just give away the answers to fiendish puzzles that the creator has so carefully implemented.
I find the lack of subtlety extremely annoying, but I can't do anything about it.
So all in all, I just want to encourage you to give clues, and leave the questioner to work it out. I mean, usually they're logical, right...?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
This may be unrelated, so belate me if you will, but I really find it...
disappointing when people just give away the answers to fiendish puzzles that the creator has so carefully implemented.
I find the lack of subtlety extremely annoying, but I can't do anything about it.
So all in all, I just want to encourage you to give clues, and leave the questioner to work it out. I mean, usually they're logical, right...?
Exactly how I feel, people you have to find it yourself, we give you clues yes but not the exact answer, pleaselisten to what me and Rykeet, it's annoying and spamy, and we don't want that now do we? And Cutlerine made so much work and so much effort so you can enjoy it and find it yourself.It's just like overpowering your pokemon, it takes fun out of the hack itself.

Banned
Years
on dewford town, i used dive and i found a rock...but it wasn't a rock.. it was a rock LOBSTER!!! lmao, seriously i found roclobster.. this game is fun and the puzzles are somewhat challenging.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Them, huh? I'd always asumed it was a one of a kind legendary.

No. It's the signature Pokémon of a Taoist. The method for obtaining them requires you to possess a certain legendary, however - and that legendary cannot yet be caught, though the Faceleech-obtaining mechanic does. So, you can't get a Faceleech yet, basically.

Cutlerine

Years
is hm strength on the current beta?? because i need it.

No.

Ho do you get HM Surf? I really need to know.

Spoiler:

Years
By the way we can get the Hoenn starters, right? I am wanting to use Blaziken in the next release since it is the awesome Blaze Kicking Hoenn fried chicken. Also I guess Necroplis is somewhere on an island like what used to be the Latias/ Latios island but we'll have to find that out. Culterine A.K.A. The REAL trick master of Hoenn (Makes me wonder if he's been to TVTropes?) will get...umm....us updated on the Snakewood ROM Hack!

Cutlerine

Years
By the way we can get the Hoenn starters, right? I am wanting to use Blaziken in the next release since it is the awesome Blaze Kicking Hoenn fried chicken. Also I guess Necroplis is somewhere on an island like what used to be the Latias/ Latios island but we'll have to find that out. Culterine A.K.A. The REAL trick master of Hoenn (Makes me wonder if he's been to TVTropes?) will get...umm....us updated on the Snakewood ROM Hack!

The Hoenn Starters are fully available, just hidden. Necropolis is Senex's evil lair.

And yes, I have been to TVTropes, and subsequently looked up at the clock to find that 8 years had passed - as happens to anyone who goes there.

And yes, I am a better Trick Master than the Trick Master. Be prepared, though - when the Trick Master returns at the end of the game, his tricks are going to be evil, since I'm making them this time...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
The Hoenn Starters are fully available, just hidden. Necropolis is Senex's evil lair.

And yes, I have been to TVTropes, and subsequently looked up at the clock to find that 8 years had passed - as happens to anyone who goes there.
Don't you need strength to aquire one of them?

Back