• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (IC)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Mina Avery

"Oh good grief... Call me anything but that! Rolly, preferably," Sale-er, Rolly said, seeming to lose all gentlemanly appearances as he shook her hand. Mina's smile faltered, if only a little, as she wondered if she'd done something to annoy him, but she soon forgot these thoughts as he pulled out a pair of premier balls. "Well, let me introduce you to my own friends!" he said as he released the Pokemon within which were soon revealed to be an Arcanine and a Floatzel.

While the Arcanine had a glaring contest with T-Rex and Fire, the Buizel seemed to be having a blast exploring everything - or, everyone - as it first poked about Mina then her Pokemon, even going so far as to climb onto Fire's back. Before the enraged Charizard could burn the fur off of the water-type, Rolly grabbed it off of his back.

"So, this -urf- is Polka, and that over there is... Swing," he said as he struggled to control the hyperactive Floatzel. Mina couldn't help laughing as he returned the two to their balls. "Charming bunch? Aren't they? So uh... What're those?" She blinked at the questions, surprised he didn't know. Well, it made sense that he wouldn't know what a Tyranitar was she supposed, but Charizard was the final evolution of a what she had thought was a widely known starter. "Where did you catch this?! It's... So cool~!" Rolly exclaimed as he studied Fire, who backed up, giving the boy a warning growl.

Afraid that Fire would burn her new partner before she even got to know him, Mina pushed her way between them. A puff of smoke rose from the Charizard's nostrils, telling the girl that she had been just in time. "T-Rex is a Tyranitar, and Fire here," she jerked her thumb back to point at the incredibly pissed Pokemon behind her, "is a Charizard. As for where I caught him, he was the starter I received from Professor Oak." She cast a quick glare at Fire, just daring him to try anything. He just let out another growl and watched Rolly from over her shoulder. Mina sighed and smiled apologetically at Rolly. "Sorry about him, he doesn't get on to well with strangers. I'm sure he'll warm up to you soon."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Kya!" Eria squeaked as the door began to open behind her, taking her off guard causing her to fall backwards in the direction the door was heading. Thankfully, though, she managed to catch herself before any damage was done. The girl that appeared from behind the door was dressed in a manner that confused her, but the line of conversation she went down ended up confusing her even more. "Umm... what was the television? The evil spirit was... the television? Free of the paranormal? But the paranormal don't... nevermind." She was confused, and this girl was only making things more confusing.

At her name, she jumped a little. "Y-yes... I'm Eria. I don't know about honour, but it's nice to meet you too..." She said softly as she took Amaterasu's hand. Eria was fully aware that she was by no means a normal girl, but the personality of her partner seemed to be unrivaled in terms of abnormality. Nodding at the offer to come in, the girl entered the room, placing her bag beside the door and top-hat on a hat rack. Thankfully, the room seemed to have air conditioning which made it a little more comforting. Almost immediately, she went rummaging through her bag, eventually pulling out a couple of pills and consuming them. Without her medication, there was no way she'd last the weekend without an episode.

She paid no real attention to the television. Being stuck in her home all that time, there were very few episodes of anything she had yet to see, and that episode was a rerun. She did have a little bit of interest in the girl's Ninetails, though. "A fire-type?" She inquired, examining the Pokeballs in her belt, before fumbling with one and tossing it onto the ground. Red light shone, and in it's place was a Blaziken that almost immediately turned it's attention to Eria - showing how concerned it was about her safety.

She shook her hands with her palms out to show that she was okay, and then pointed to the Ninetails. "Blaze?" The Pokemon inquired, glancing over at the Ninetails warily. "It's okay, it's our ally for this tournament!" She said with a smile on her face. Surprisingly, Eria didn't have any problems talking to her Pokemon, without a single stutter. "B-Blaziken is my fire type, though the fighting aspect certainly helps in battle..."

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
miko_by_aquaalice-d4jnc7y-1.jpg

Amaterasu Aoi

This girl was so timid, but Amaterasu knew better than to judge a book by its cover. After all, Eria wouldn't be here if she hadn't already been an accomplished Pokemon Trainer despite her skittish nature and odd manner of dress. If anything, she appeared as a performer of some sort, though the way she spoke was hardly befitting of someone who worked with the public in any way.

The girl's answers continued to suggest that she wasn't as concerened for the paranormal as Amaterasu had hoped. Perhaps it was just the shyness that made her retreat back into the hall so suddenly. The miko sighed, but there was nothing to worry about. She'd be allowed to go about her business as usual, but at the same time she didn't want to upset Eria any more than she already had.

Fortunately, the girl seemed to be rather forgiving, accepting Amaterasu's offer to come inside and make herself comfortable. Recca was still watching the show on television and didn't pay Eria much attention. Amaterasu narrowed her eyes at the Pokemon, picking up the remote control and turning off the power. "Be polite and introduce yourself," she spoke bluntly. The fox Pokemon growled in annoyance but nonetheless got up, standing at her Trainer's side. "She'll be fine in battle, no worries."

Eria began going through her belongings, taking some medicine before continuing. Amaterasu was a bit curious of what she was taking, but it wasn't exactly her business. If her partner wanted to talk about it later, then she would do so on her own accord. Besides, her partner's medications weren't going to make a difference in the battles ahead. Amaterasu was confident in the abilities of her own Pokemon, as well as the spirits who had guided her here. As long as Eria was a talented Trainer in her own right, victory was within grasp and the world would be safe.

Eria released one of her own Pokemon- a Blaziken, intrigued by Amaterasu's Ninetales. Recca had little interest in the avian Pokemon because she wanted to get back to watching television, but she knew she'd be working with it sooner or later. Giving a soft "Niiine," she stood up straight and proper, doing her best to make a good first impression despite her lack of interest.

"Looks like you've trained your Blaziken well," Amaterasu answered with a stern but friendly smile. "We should perform well together. I'll be counting on you both, Eria and Blaziken..... and you Recca to give it your all." The Ninetales finalyl gave an engaging look to her owner, responding with a confidant nod. She would confirm her interest in battling, but immediately after returned to the sofa. Turning the television back on with her paw, she resumed watching.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Alex Hall

The unpacking took ages, although that may have just been because of the chaos Alex had had to work around. Fang was out of his ball and had been teasing Squirt constantly. Confined to her ball, all she could do was rock back and forth in protest. Eventually the bird pokémon had lost her patience and forcibly erupted out of her Pokéball and in to the busy room. Scurrying around the pair managed to quickly disorganise the room even more.

The last of the feathers picked up, and all monsters rounded up and accounted for, Alex sighed with relief. He got on well with his pokémon, but the same could not be said for them with each other.

Maybe you guys could use some fresh air, he pondered, looking out the window at the bright blue eyes, still a while until night would fall.

~*|*~

"Let's try again, Fang, Energy Ball!" The yellow spider pokémon let out an enthusiastic cry, tensing its body and trying to gather the natural energy around him.

"Just a little more," encouraged Alex as the attack began to manifest, a green spark of energy forming in front of Fang's mandibles. The pair had trained this attack for many weeks now after realising that the Galvantula's main weakness are rock and ground pokémon. Alex had taken the initiative in to preparing his spider, just in case the time arose where they were at such a disadvantage.

"GAAAAAAAAL," Fang cried, releasing the energy ball from its grasp. The green ball sparked with electrical energy as it flew towards the target, an unfortunate tree, sizzling out a few feet short. Medicham writhed with laughter, watching from afar, enjoying the lacklustre performance from its comrade and clapping along.

Patting the Galvantula on the head, Alex congratulated him anyway, "We just need to work on putting in less electricity and more nature... stuff. At least I'm sure that's how grass pokémon do it." Fang blushed from the compliment, and got straight back to work forming another ball. He was the least experienced of Alex's pokémon but definitely not one to give up soon, although Galvantula struggled with grass moves his speed and electrical power had helped win many battles before.

"Cawww," Squirt called from the top of the tree, her chosen vantage point as she watched over the island. She was on lookout for interesting trainers, Alex hadn't seen many people since registration.

"No luck still? Well back to work I guess," he said, turning back to Fang and commanding, once again, "Energy ball!"

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
[Sorry for not being around; I got pretty busy. I probably will continue to be very busy.]

Jess Long

When the door opened, and Jess's partner walked inside, Blade jumped to his feet, eyes on the boy and his two following Pokemon. The fire on top of his head burned brightly and a growl rose in its throat. Jess shifted on her bed, turning towards the boy that was standing at the front of the suite. Sat up on the bed with two Pokeballs at her side that contained her other Pokemon.

"So you are a guy, I was right," Jess sighed lightly. Great, she had to share a suite with a guy. She only hoped this guy wasn't handsy. Plus there was only one bathroom. "That wasn't a nice introduction though," with a clear of his throat. "I'm Jess Long."

She gestured towards her Infernape. "This here is Blade, one of my partners. My other two are probably too big for this room." Blade continued to stand at Jess's side, expression hardened and serious, just as he always was around boys or men. Blade was fiercely protective of his trainer, just as Alaric and Shellshock were.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

A New Rivalry

Heh, I think I'm gonna like this guy. Ryudo thought to himself as he followed Malik out of the stadium. Ryudo had certainly enjoyed the battle he had just endured with his new companion, but he couldn't help feeling underwhelmed by the strength he seemed to show. He knew that Dragonair was doomed from the start against a Steel type like Bronzong and was naturally nervous of keeping up the same standard in their future matches, but even so he had still expecting more from this seemingly highly experienced man he'd be paired up with. "So that's how you hold yourself in battle, huh? Not too bad, needs a little work though. Not that you'll need it; you can't deny that my Bronzong is strong enough to win the whole tournament single-handed." he said with a cheeky smirk as the pair exited the main complex and made their way out into the surrounding area, noticing a cloud of smoke appearing from a nearby tree. "Hey dude, did you see that?"

They made their way over to the burning tree before being stopped by Ryudo's Emolga who had been charged throughout the whole battle that'd just taken place. Emolga seemed to be sizing up some unknown Pokémon perched atop a large tree before running at full speed to try and catch it off guard as Ryudo shouted after her. "Wait Emolga, where are you going!? Come back here right now!" Emolga was already out of ear shot. It was obvious she'd seen a threat in that tree and she wasn't about to let it hurt her friends. Ryudo and the others hurried after Emolga as a Pidgeot shot out of the tree as a result of Emolga's impact, before Ryudo followed suit and collided into a man training what looked like a giant yellow overgrown spider; a Pokémon Ryudo had never even heard of before. That thing is a Pokémon, right?

"Hey, watch where you're going! I'm in a hurry here!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Arrival~

Yuki looked out from the bow of the boat carrying her to the island on which the tournement was being held. The sea had been bumpy and that was not helped by the weather, which had been lousy from the get-go, although the sun had started to peek through the clouds and gave the whole ride a much better mood.
As the boat stopped at the dock bumping against the wooden planks, slightly rocking the ship, she picked up her slightly sodden bag and threw it on her back.

"Emolga, its time to go-", she called up into the air and before she had even answered
the small electric squirrel landed on her head looking down at her smiling.
As they both left the ship, she was passed a small booklet with rules embossed on the cover and room pass on a ribbon.

She sat on a grassy nook looking out onto the docks, with her partner Shiny Emolga by her side. she looked down at the small but thick book.
"They expect me to read this?", as she skimmed her fingers over the pages of the book stopping at various points, barely taking in any of the infomation.
"I guess..I could read it la-later" She said through, long drawn-out yawns, laying her head down on the grass. The now bright sun shone on her making her feel drowsy.

It must have been at least a hour later as the sun was now covered by clouds, she woke up with a jolt not realising she drifted to sleep,
As she wiped her eyes and stretched she looked up, seeing a person right in front of her.​

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rion Mazer

The boy sat up with the reflexive action of rubbing one sleepy eye. Well, it hadn't helped calm his nerves but it sure had made him feel better. Moving his hair back over the socket, he climbed out of bed. It was cloudy now, he saw, and his roommate still wasn't here. "Maybe she's lost?" he murmured, placing a pondering finger over his mouth.

It could be a male, Deena commented softly and he shook his head. No it was definitely a girl. Some part of him knew that better than anything else. Rion fidgeted a moment before nodding shyly. He would have to go look for her. If it stormed while she was lost, she could get sick and not be a part of the tournament. He wouldn't be able to compete either. He had to at least participate. He...had to. For his family's sake... for his too... Carefully marking his House on the map, he left the room, Deena padding after him.

Outside was slightly chilly from the covered sun but it wasn't bad. Nothing could ever be that bad. Regardless, his fingers ached in reminisce. Rion looked around anxiously, wandering close to the port he had gotten off of. There he saw someone at last. Were they asleep? Could it be... maybe. There was an Emolga next to her too... Well whoever it was... she was asleep.

Should he wake her? No she might hit him by accident. Should he wait for her to wake up? Um... wasn't there some... social manner against that? He didn't remember and any option flew out of Rion's head when she stirred awake. Without thought, he leaped back, nervous and holding up his hands.

"Um... I... I... you were, you were um..." He couldn't think of what to say. "Hi..." he finished lamely, looking away from Hayley as quickly as he dared.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Alex Hall

Fangs training was becoming repetitive, but the attack was gradually getting better, with more and more of the tree vaporising from force. Soon enough the tree was smoking from its beating, and Fang was very pleased with himself.

Yelling in the distance caught Alex's attention, but before he could work out what they were saying a spunky Emolga sprung out of the grass, running past him before launching itself in to the tree which Squirt was perched on.

The bird pokémon let out a surprised whelp as the little ball of squirrel collided with it, a spot-on tackle attack even through the tree's foliage. Luckily, the Pidgeot manage to regain flight before hitting the ground, soaring up in to the sky to try and work out what had just happened.

"Cawwww!!" Screeched the distraught Squirt, spotting the Emolga in the tree tops, flapping her wings the bird started forming a dramatic blue twister in front of her.

Alex, barely able to keep up with the speedy pokémon, yelled up, "Wait, Squirt - Stop!" Ordering the bird down to his side and away from the hyperactive Unovian pokémon.

"Hey, watch where you're going! I'm in a hurry here!" Called a voice from behind Alex, right behind Alex. With an unsettling 'oomph' he was pushed to the floor, narrowly missing the confused Fang. A black haired boy, perhaps a little shorter than himself, stood over Alex.

"What the hell?!" Alex screamed at the boy, getting to his feet - his Medicham quickly appearing in front of him, arms poised defensively.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Arrival~ (Part 2)

Taken aback a little by the person standing in front of her, she blushed slightly, standing
up, wiping the grass from her dress and looked up right into the eyes of the person right in front of her. "Hi, my name is Yuki Aurora, or just Yuki if you so prefer," she said smiling politely as she took a firm look up past the boy infront of her up to the stormy sky and then back down to the grass, seeing her dear partner breathing quietly in and out.

"Oh.." She said quickly adding to her last sentance.
"This is my partner, her name is Emolga," she said smiling down again at the small flying squirrel pokemon at her feet still snoozing away, quietly. "These are my other Pokemon", she said reaching down to her pocket and pulling out two Pokeballs, throwing them into
the air with a flourish. The Pokeballs opened with a white flash releasing two Pokemon.

"Electivire!", the first pokemon said. It was an humanoid creature covered in yellow fur with black stripes with a tough frown on its face and it had two black tails with red tips came out of it back. The second pokemon was quite different, it was rather small and had a body shaped like an lightning rods, with a blue aura of plasma around it. "Rot-Rotom, Rotom"

For a few minutes there was a brief awkward break in the conversation as she and the Pokemon just looked at eachother and then she had a flush of thought and said "Oh you, wouldn't happen to be Leon?".
She looked down at the book she was given, "Leon Mazer", unknowingly saying it wrong.
but still otherwise giving him another smile excitedly.

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Salem "Rolly" Walters

Sheesh, it's as though everyone but Rolly had one of these fancy schmancy starter Pokémon these days. But then, everybody likely carried around more Pokémon then him. Cause and effect, nothing to do about it.

No, wait, that didn't make much sense together at all.

Luckily for all three of them, Rolly had just enough self-preservation instinct to desist in trying to manhandle fire any further.  Actually, that was a lie. He just couldn't get to the Charizard with Mina in the way. But it looked like he did, which must have been suitably impressive. "So whadda ya think about our chances for winning? I dunno, our combined team seems... Lacking."

The boy meandered himself over to the couch and flopped back, purposefully squashing Waltz much to the Luxray's protests. "When you think about it, I've got Swing. He's a fire type. I've got Waltz, he's an electric type. Polka is water... You've got your Charizard-" Rolly very slowly repeated the name, just to make sure he had it right. "Which looks like a firey beast as well. Good thing he's got a pair of wings~ And Dragon types! That'll be a huge advantage! And then you have your Tyranitar-" Again, slowly repeated to avoid a silly slip. "And he's pretty craggy lookin'. Rock, right? Steel? Ground? And then your Milotic, which is also Water." Rolly dismissed his own musings with a needless wave, and lay his head back into Waltz's fur as he thought with his speech.

"If we face up to any Rock or Ground types... Sure, we have Polka and... Milotic-" Names were not his strong suit. Had she even told him their names? Probably. He couldn't remember. "But that's still four of our group down. I don't want to put too much stock into all this typing nonsense, but that's still a serious problem right there. And most Rock'n'Ground types are very physically biased, which means Polka might be stuck with some troubles..."

Sure, Polka was capable of exploiting their weaknesses very thoroughly. But she was especially fragile, even in comparison to the rest of his team, and she was physically based. If she couldn't crack through the enemies defenses... His whole team was gonna get walloped.

The concern on Rolly's face was apparent. An unfocused gaze, excessive lip nibbling, a large frown... He might have said otherwise, but he did put a lot of stock into that 'type' nonsense. He'd spent several hours of study in preparation for his hometown tournaments to memorize type advantages and weaknesses.

This didn't bode well at all.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Mina Avery

"So whadda ya think about our chances for winning? I dunno, our combined team seems... Lacking," Rolly said as he flopped down on the couch, right on top of Waltz, the Luxray sounding its protests as Mina winced. "When you think about it, I've got Swing. He's a fire type. I've got Waltz, he's an electric type. Polka is water... You've got your Charizard- Which looks like a firey beast as well. Good thing he's got a pair of wings~ And Dragon types! That'll be a huge advantage! And then you have your Tyranitar- And he's pretty craggy lookin'. Rock, right? Steel? Ground? And then your Milotic, which is also Water. If we face up to any Rock or Ground types... Sure, we have Polka and... Milotic- But that's still four of our group down. I don't want to put too much stock into all this typing nonsense, but that's still a serious problem right there. And most Rock'n'Ground types are very physically biased, which means Polka might be stuck with some troubles..."

Mina waited patiently for him to finish speaking, piping up once she was sure he was done. "Actually, Charizard are fire and flying types, though Fire does know Dragon Pulse." She suppressed a sigh. This guy didn't seem to know much about foreign Pokemon. "At least for Tyranitar you got the rock part right, but they're also dark-types." A wicked smiled spread across her face. "There's no need to worry about Aquarta. She may be shy, but she's also strong. Even electric-types have trouble against her, and if her enemy is a male she's at an immediate advantage."

Mina stopped for a moment to think, then an idea came to mind. "Why don't we have a practice battle so we can each see how the other battles? I believe they have a place for that..." She trailed off as she pulled out the booklet and flipped through it. After a few moments, she found what she had been looking for. "Yep, it says here there's a practice arena in the basement of the main complex." She looked up at him expectantly. "So? Wanna have a quick bout?"

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
What the hell is... Malik thought. He could'nt even find the right words to question what was going on.

Ryudo and Malik walked out of the Training Arena, Malik almost forgetting about the battle completely. He looked out into the distance, not being able to fully understand what was going on, and say Ryudo yelling at some wayward Trainer.

It looked like they were training by the looks of the tree they'd destroyed. Malik himself nearly missed where Ryudo had bumped into the other Trainer, which apparently had occurred whilst Malik was trying to access the situation.

"Hey, watch where you're going! I'm in a hurry here!" They yelled as they arose.

Hurry for WHAT? ... Malik thought as he scratched his head. I'm so confused right now...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Right! I need to win this tournament, so I'll be counting on you too!" The blue haired girl exclaimed, without stuttering, to her partner. Winning was apparently something she was going to take very seriously, and she certainly had her reasons, though the sudden outburst made her Blaziken jump a little. She quickly became aware of her exclamation, though, and her face lit up a bright red. "S-sorry..." She fumbled with her dress as she apologized, not sure if she'd startled Amaterasu. "So what now, Amertas-" She lit up again, realizing she was having phonetic problems saying her name. "I-is it okay if I call you Ami? Or some other nickname?"

With a sigh, she returned her Blaziken and dropped another Pokeball, a purple Mismagius popping out and floating around its master. She always let out her ghost type when she was being extra nervous, since Mismagius and herself had been together since childhood. The ghost looked around suspiciously, eying the Ninetails with caution. Was it an enemy? Surely Eria would tell her so!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Kirkland Lawrence

"So you are a guy, I was right," sighed the reddish-haired girl, her Infernape growling in the background. "That wasn't a nice introduction though... I'm Jess long."

Is she one of those girls, Kirkland thought upon hearing her last statement. He had merely said 'hello there', what's wrong with that. Nonetheless, he sighed and introduced himself. "My name is Kirkland Lawrence," he said before pointing to his Espeon and Lucario. "These two are Harmony and Hope and my third Pokemon is a bit too big as well." With that said, he looked towards his Pokemon, who's expressions showed everything.

On one side, Harmony was timidly hiding behind Kirkland, obviously scared of the ferocious looking Blade. On the other hand however, Hope continued to stare at his partner's Pokemon. She was prepared for a fight. "Calm down," he told her. "There's no need to start anything.

"Moving on, it looks like you and I will be a team Jess. I have a question though. Will you be prepared to win?"​

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rion Mazer

Her firm look scared him instantly, almost like a challenge. He looked away quickly, not wanting that, not now, especially since... his own stare was pretty damn frightening. "Oh... hi..." The words came out slow, half-spoken. Rion hadn't wanted to say them, hadn't really wanted to say, well, anything really. He wasn't good at this at all. On his belt, Alan's Pokeball shook softly.

Suddenly she was releasing her Pokemon, all of which were Electric-types. Rion almost backpedaled but Deena's quiet paw behind one foot made his move slow and freeze. Helpless, he moved his arms to dangle uselessly at his sides. So... this was Yuki... an Electric trainer... oh. Oh gosh. He was in a room... with a girl. He had sisters... so he knew how one-sided this would be. It was probably best if he just kept out of the way... like he always kept out of the way.

She mispronounced his name. Well... it wasn't the first time. His parents were weird. "Ah... actually... it... it's Rion." His voice was almost inaudible, due to his avid fascination with his feet and the ground beneath them. Deena made a soft noise similar to a sigh from next to him. Small steps Deena. Small steps.

The Absol had to give her little friend some credit though. She was surprised he had made it all the way here.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Wow...

As the poor boy fell to the ground from the impact of Ryudo's collision, his hand swept across Ryudo's for what seemed like a life time. As Ryudo gazed down into the boy's deep blue eyes, he became speechless and couldn't even muster the courage to move as the boy stood up in front of him. Woah... Ryudo watched as the boy's bright red hair danced in the sunlight shining brightly, radiating his perfectly sculpted face and exceedingly cute smile. "I, uh... umm... S-Sorry..." Ryudo just knelt and stared until he was finally brought back to Earth by Emolga's loud cry.

"Ack, my name's Ryudo, nice to meet you!" Ryudo shouted at the boy as he ran after Emolga. The two Pokémon seemed to be in the middle of a fight, tackling each other with terrifying speeds. "Emolga, stop that now! You'll get us disqualified! What happened here anyway?" Although Emolga took no notice of Ryudo's plea and continued to charge at the retaliating bird Pokémon; they must've already kindled a fierce rivalry judging by the excited expression on the Pokémon's faces. "That's it. Emolga, return!"

As Ryudo called Emolga back into her Pokéball, he noticed the red haired boy's Medicham sniggering at what had just happened. Embarrassed and somewhat ashamed of Emolga's behavior, Ryudo turned to Malik and beckoned that it was time for them to leave back to the dorms, but he couldn't help wondering about that red haired boy and what he was doing here. Had he seen him before? Perhaps back in Sinnoh? Hopefully I didn't look too stupid back there... Thanks a lot Emolga.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Alex Hall

"I, uh... umm... S-Sorry..." The boy stuttered, seeming to change in demeanour. His Emolga cried loudly as Squirt, once again, launched a twister in its direction. The other trainer looked up, following the cry, and quickly ran off again.

"Ack, my name's Ryudo, nice to meet you!" He shouted back. The flying pokémon clashed around the training tree, "Emolga, stop that now!" Ordered the boy, You'll get us disqualified! What happened here anyway?" Alex laughed to himself, watching Ryudo try to reason with his energetic electric pokémon. Medicham chuckled as well, amused by the trainer's lack of authority. Ryudo? Alex was sure that name rung a bell, but he just couldn't put his finger on where. Although since they were both trainers it wouldn't be unusual to bump in to the same crowd.

"That's it. Emolga, return!"

That's one-nil to you Squirt, thought Alex with a little smirk. His Pidgeot was a very competitive bird, when she wasn't racing against Fang or battling with Medicham she was always on the look out for a new rivalry. Ryudo looked back, after finally securing his Emolga, with an odd expression - was that a blush? Well I'd be embarrassed if that was my Emolga. Backing away from Squirt, Ryudo turned away and headed back - to another trainer who must have followed.

"What was that about," Alex murmured to his bemused Medicham. The fighting pokémon just shrugged in response, regaining its spot on the grass and lying back down. "Now's not the time for rest, jeez," he said as Medicham closed its eyes - really not caring what Alex had to say. Maybe me and Ryudo have more in common than I though.

"Fang! Squirt! Return guys, lets go find something to eat," the two pokémon cheered, happily returning to their pokéballs instead of training for the rest of the day. "You too, lazy guts," Alex added, returning Medicham to the confines of his ball.

Heading back to the Creation Dorm, he remembered leaving some snacks lying around - squashed from being in his bag for the long journey. It wasn't luxury but it would have to do for now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Arrival~ (Part 3)

Her firm look faded into a kind smile as she looked up to Rion's face as he looked away. Tilting her head confusedly at his nervous disposition, worried she had said something wrong to him and upset him.

"I...I..", she said slowly, picking her words carefully. "I guess we are partners and...", she stopped with a jolt catching a full look at his face and now it was her turn to turn away embarrased hiding her slight blush.

Emolga flew up to her shoulder, she held on to her and looked at her confused with Yuki's unusual behavior. The Rotom at her feet, smiled and laughed, as its plasma body faded in and out of existance. Her 3rd Pokemon, Electivire was standing at the tree with its eyes closed concentrating hard, ignoring everyone around it.

Without warning the Rotom popped with a fizz of electricity and then reappeared shortly after right in front of the Rion's Absol. It's sharply chose this time, pop out of existence again and then reappear in right in Rion's face with a giggle in an attempt to startle both Trainer and Pokemon .​

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rion Mazer

Rion saw her turn away with pink cheeks out of the corner of his eye and paled. She saw. She saw it. "I... I can..." Oh dear Arceus what was he supposed to do? He had just gone and traumatized a girl with a gaping jagged hole in his face. Oh god, oh dear sweet Arceus... calm down. Think of the steps. Step One: Don't jump to conclusions.

...Okay that was a fail. Step Two: take deep breaths and slowly compose yourself. Rion closed his eye and slowly began to inhale and exhale, calm his racing heart and let his trembling body look like something not caught in a massage chair on high. For those few moments, he hesitantly looked for what to say...

Only for his train of thought to be abruptly derail due to Rotom in his face, the Electric Ghost giggling like somebody's Zorua laugh track. Unfortunately, Rion had been in a very precarious state of calm... and now that was completely shattered. To his credit, the one-eyed boy didn't scream. He didn't move, frozen with terror and surprise.

Instead he began to cry.

Deena sighed gently as her human's one ice-blue seeing device scrunched up to release salt water as the boy's composure faded into dismal memories. She gently began to butt her head against Rion's collarbone, her trainer now shifting backward as if to turn and flee like a frightened Poochyena. Of course, he proceeded to do so, completely humiliated by his own failure at handling the situation and the Rotom's prank having sent his adrenaline skyrocketing. Deena the Absol gave Yuki a curious look before padding after him. Someone had to make sure he didn't go run off a cliff.

Back