• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

Hey everyone. I took a couple of screenshots of the upcoming demo. They are of the weather institute. There is one of the new Cyan City gym also. Enjoy.

Weather Insitute 2F - He's gone!
screen53kz4.png

Weather Insitute 3F - Some rockets and scientists.
screen54il4.png

Weather Insitute 3F - More rockets.
screen55vm5.png

Weather Institute 4F - Even more rockets.
screen56su4.png

Weather Institute 5F - Before rocket Admin.
screen57an2.png

Weather Insitute 5F - Rockete Admin and W/I President
screen58df6.png

Weather Insitute 1F - New rockets.
screen59pm4.png

Cyan City - New rocketes blocking way to Route 3
screen60al1.png

Cyan City Gym - New look for gym.
screen61ou4.png

Demo will be out this week.

Thanks, Scompi.

EDIT: OKAY HERE'S THE DEMO! Pokemon Legends v2.0

Remember that, I only edited minor bugs, that I came across. So if anybody finds any bugs, just tell me and I will fix them as soon as possible.

Thanks Scompi.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Images look good, I still don't have time to play the demo, but I will soon and tell you all I can find.

Anyway, keep it up! ^^

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
When you give the tea to the guards and you enter into the GYM is glitchy

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Nothing major yet.
- Title Screen (isn't that important, untill hack is finished)
- Mart Employee on Route 1 still says "Viridian City"
- Mart seller still says "Are you from PALLET TOWN?"
- Using Town Map resets game.

Scompi

Fixed - Glitchy gym in Briarsedge
Fixed - Mart Employee on Route
Fixed - Mart Guy in Pokemart
Unfixed - Using Town Map resets game.

I couldn't figure out what was causing the bug where when you use the town map the game resets...Well, for now, just don't use the town map, sorry about that. Anyways heres the updated version.

Pokemon Legends v2.1

Thanks, Scompi.

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
Years
Yea, good job.

And you're right about people giving up from lack of support. You don't wanna know how many files I have downloaded trying new things.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
After you beat misty and get cut is that the end of the demo? I use cut and cant go any further due to sunflora being level 64 and you cant dodge them because you fight one every step you take??

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Dialogue mistakes
Cyan City Pokemon Center - Old Guy:"What!? Team Rocket is in Mt Moon".
Weather Insitute - Male Rocket on 1F:"Thanks for listening kid. Take this as a gift." (I recieve nothing though)
Route east of Cyan City - Green Girl (Incomplete sentence) - "Why are you going to cianwood? You are not good eno"

Graphic errors
In most buildings, you can see the interrior of other buildings in the dark surroundings.

I used cut to skip all those Sunflora and reched Cianwood (which is not finished.)
When I leave Cianwood back to Cyan City, I can get every item found again!!! And re-battle a few trainers.
It also causes some options at the menu to dissapear:"Pokedex and Pokemon".
Pokedex can be gotten back in the hometown, but pokemon doesnt.
It also stops all random pokemon from appearing, except the evil sunflora mentioned above.
**has to start all over again in the next beta**

Perhaps you should put some boulders to block people from proceding at the end of the beta.

Last edited:

Scompi

Oh, I see... Well the demo is SUPPOSE to end after you beat the rockets at the Weather Institute, well after the first time you step foot in Cyan City, and after you meet Brendan. *sigh* I will fix those as soon as possible, and before I release the BETA, I will actually BETA test it. Thanks again for those bug reports. I will have the BETA out asap! I will probably start off again with a clean Fire Red rom, and just edit the battles and text(this might take some time.) or I can use the last working version and just add the new maps, dialogue and battles.

Anyways I think a potential cause can be when I make the .IPS file, it says the rom is too big and it will cut off after 16.0 MB. Will it be okay if I just give everyone the rom file. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks again, Scompi.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
I just now started playing this and I found a bug that happens whenever I talk to the picture in my rival's house. And becaue I can't post links yet... SPACES!!!

h t t p : / / img523 . imageshack . us/ img523 / 8204 / bugbc6 . png

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Oh, I see... Well the demo is SUPPOSE to end after you beat the rockets at the Weather Institute, well after the first time you step foot in Cyan City, and after you meet Brendan. *sigh* I will fix those as soon as possible, and before I release the BETA, I will actually BETA test it. Thanks again for those bug reports. I will have the BETA out asap! I will probably start off again with a clean Fire Red rom, and just edit the battles and text(this might take some time.) or I can use the last working version and just add the new maps, dialogue and battles.

Anyways I think a potential cause can be when I make the .IPS file, it says the rom is too big and it will cut off after 16.0 MB. Will it be okay if I just give everyone the rom file. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks again, Scompi.

If you need help with the Beta testing, PM me.
I have summer break for 10 weeks or so, so plenty of time ;)

Icedragons

Apollo the future sun god.
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
Every thing looks good till now, cant wait to see some more updates.

Scompi

Hey everyone! Just here to let you guys know that the hack is going pretty good, no bugs yet. Incase you didn't know(which you probably didn't), I started on a fresh fire red rom, and imported all my maps to it. I am currently editing the text and battles. Its going good so far and I'm surprised that there aren't any bugs so far. I also edited some maps that didn't look so great before, small things, not that noticable. Well anyways, I hope you guys are looking forward to the bug-free demo, coming soon.

Thanks, Scompi

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
Great, i cant wait to play the beta! If you need a beta tester then i could do it. Just give us a shout! Anyway keep up the good work!

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
I really like the game!
But what's up with the level 99 Sunflora I encountered (and captured :D)
Haha anyway, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back