• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hit and Run (But Mostly Run!) -- Battle Log

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
hit-run.gif

HIT AND RUN ---- BUT MOSTLY RUN!

Hi fellow CBC'ers. Spino here with my very first battle log. The match was against Vrai for the 4th of July tour. We both thought it was interesting so we decided to post it.
It was titled 'Hit and Run' because the whole match was just hit and run... then again, most of it was running away anyway.

My comments are gonna be in bold blue.
Vrai's are gonna be in italic red.

-----

Spino's team

in order of appearance
462b.gif
149b.gif
473b.gif
381b.gif
612b.gif
639b.gif

-----

Vrai's team

in order of appearance
186.gif
642.gif
212.gif
479%20WF.gif
385.gif
641.gif

-----

Looking at the team, I immediately figured out it was Rain. I expected Vrai to lead with Jirachi so I switched to Zone as lead so I can get rid of it/weaken it. Jirachi can't do anything to Zone behind sub.

Spino's team is cute... and familiar. I ran a team just like it a while back and a lot of people caught onto the fad. However, this is the second time we've fought, and I know he leads with a CB Dragonite with Multi-Scale - it hits like a truck and really takes any kind of hit without being KO'd, save things like a CB Mamoswine Icicle Crash and a Specs Latios Draco Meteor. Since I don't have either of those things, I'll just have to push my luck for now and keep Toed in to smash it as hard as I can with a Specs Ice Beam.

Tier: Wifi
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

462b.gif
vs.gif
186.gif

Solar Oval is watching the battle.
Vrai sent out Politoed!
Spineco sent out Magnezone!
Magnezone is floating on a balloon!
The foe's Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!
Vrai: yaaaah
Vrai: gl
Vrai: :3
Spineco: gl

Oh snap! I suppose he figured I'd lead with Zone. Knowing Zone can't take a Hydro Pump, I immediately switched to Nite. With Multi-Scale, what can possibly go wrong? I can at least damage Toed a little and revenge kill it.

...oh, my my. Our first battle, I led with Jirachi to protect against his CB Dragonite and scout whether it was going to use Earthquake or Fire Punch - but it ended up where he snuck in his Magnezone and killed off my Jirachi. ;o; BUT HIS ITS STEEL-TRAPPING DAYS WILL BE OVER because I'm gonna fire this cute thing I call a Specs Drizzle-boosted Hydro Pump to its face. See ya, Magnezone!

462b.gif
arrow.gif
149b.gif
vs.gif
186.gif

Start of turn 1
Spineco called Magnezone back!
Spineco sent out Dragonite!

The foe's Politoed used Hydro Pump!
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
Dragonite lost 195 HP! (60% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!
Spineco: sheet
Dragonite: 40%
Politoed: 100%

Hot damn. How did I not expect this? Of course I still survived but I figured out Nite can't take another HPump to the face. I went with Outrage hoping for HPump to miss since I doubt ESpeed would kill.

wooooooo I mean, that was a critical hit but still. To be completely honest, if that didn't crit, I'd head off to Jirachi to expect a nice fat Outrage but knowing that I'm going to finish off Dragonite this turn I don't really want to risk Spino doing some amazing predicting and pulling Zone in on Jirachi. :( I'll just leave Toed in and Hydro Pump this fat dragon thingy to death, and then we'll see how to deal with what he sends in next.

149b.gif
vs.gif
186.gif

Start of turn 2
Dragonite used Outrage!
The foe's Politoed lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Politoed fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai: why fast
Spineco: o__o
Vrai sent out Thundurus!
Politoed: 0%

Apparently, it was Specs Toed! Lucky for me Nite is faster. Nite OHKO'd Toed like a boss so now that it's gone I shouldn't be worried much about specs HPump tearing through my team. I thought I'd sacrifice Nite because with that health and speed I don't think it's gonna be useful later.

adsflk;sajfjfa why is a fat chubby dragon faster than me >:< Eh, well, whatever. He's locked into Outrage now so I'll just drop in with Thundy and finish him off with HP Ice.

Battle Recap

6-5: Spineco

Spineco's Team Status:
Magnezone: 100%
Mamoswine: 100%
Latios: 100%
Haxorus: 100%
Terrakion: 100%

Vrai's Team Status:
Politoed: 0% (dead)
Thundurus: 100%
Scizor: 100%
Rotom-W: 100%
Jirachi: 100%
Tornadus: 100%

Rain

149b.gif
vs.gif
642.gif

Start of turn 3
The foe's Thundurus used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Dragonite lost 129 HP! (39% of its health)
Dragonite fainted!
The foe's Thundurus is hurt by its Life Orb!
Dragonite: 0
Thundurus: 90%

Rain continues to fall!
Spineco sent out Mamoswine!

Right, one man down. I switch to Mamo to deal with Thundurus. Ice Shard hurts!

Dragonite's out and he came out with Mamoswine. Obviously I don't want to drop Thundy yet so I'm going to switch back out to... hm. Well, I can make something amazing out of this opportunity. See, Mamoswine is more than 100% likely to Ice Shard me - why wouldn't he? And looking over his team, I basically need both of my steels - Scizor and Jirachi - to keep Terrakion and Latios in check, respectively. And if I bring in Scizor... it's an even bigger chance that he'll come in with Magnezone, assured that he can trap and kill my Scizor on the obvious Bullet Punch. So, here's the plan: I'll go to Scizor on the Ice Shard, and the next turn I'll swap out to Rotom-W. I'll scare off Magnezone with the massive threat of a Hydro Pump and if he stays in with Mamoswine, Rotom-W is a surefire check.

It's kind of a convoluted plan but hopefully I'll nab either Mamoswine or Magnezone over the course of the next few turns, and he only has oh-so-many things that can take a Rotom-W Hydro Pump in the rain. It'll wear him down eventually.

Battle Recap

5-5: Tie

Spineco's Team Status:
Dragonite: 0% (dead)
Mamoswine: 100%
Latios: 100%

Vrai's Team Status:
Scizor: 100%
Jirachi: 100%

Rain

473b.gif
vs.gif
642.gif
arrow.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 4
Vrai called Thundurus back!
Vrai sent out Scizor!

Mamoswine used Ice Shard!
The foe's Scizor lost 12% of its health!
Mamoswine is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Mamoswine: 90%
Scizor: 94%

Oshi. I didn't bother to predict that. But it wasn't much of a problem since I do have Zone. Although I was kind of afraid he'd predict Zone and use Superpower or something.

Step one? Check. Now we'll see how ballsy he is - is he going to stay in and EQ me or run in fear of Bullet Punch?

473b.gif
arrow.gif
462b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif
arrow.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 5
Spineco called Mamoswine back!

Vrai called Scizor back!
Vrai sent out Rotom-W!

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai: ;3

Yeah he just read me like a book. Regardless if it was Specs or not, I knew Zone can't take a rain boosted HPump, so I went for the switch.

Hehe, yeah, he's not willing to drop Mamo that easily. That's fine, I'll play accordingly with it. I'm going to Hydro Pump this turn as literally nothing on his team enjoys taking one right in the gullet. We'll deal with what he switches in afterwards.

462b.gif
arrow.gif
381b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 6
Spineco called Magnezone back!
Spineco sent out Latios!

The foe's Rotom-W used Hydro Pump!
Latios lost 131 HP! (43% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!
Latios: 57%

Easy switch-in. Latios took the HPump, but it did a lot of damage. Time to kill this annoying washing machine.

So it's going to 3HKO Latios. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. Unless this is a Recover variant, I won't have to worry about Latios much longer. The Draco Meteor here is pretty obviously incoming and so I'm going to go to SpD Jirachi, also known as "that Latios counter that everyone uses on every team". Even if he uses Surf, I'm not taking more than 35% in the rain which is fantastic.

381b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif
arrow.gif
385.gif

Start of turn 7
Vrai called Rotom-W back!
Vrai sent out Jirachi!

Latios used Draco Meteor!
Spineco: ;3
The foe's Jirachi lost 32% of its health!
Latios's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Jirachi restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Jirachi: 74%

Ah crap, I forgot about Jirachi. I'm gonna have to kill it, seriously. I was gonna switch to Zone but I can't let a circle happen now.

Obviously, Magnezone is going to come out and try to nab my Jirachi (even though Jirachi comes out with the win against Magnezone about 50% of the time ;-;). Plus, even if he doesn't switch to Zone, he's not going to keep a -2 SpA Latios in versus a SpD Jirachi. Rotom-W as ultimate pivot go!!

381b.gif
arrow.gif
612b.gif
vs.gif
385.gif
arrow.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 8
Spineco called Latios back!
Spineco sent out Haxorus!

Haxorus has Mold Breaker!
Vrai called Jirachi back!
Vrai sent out Rotom-W!

Rain continues to fall!

Outpredicted! At this point I was stuck. Outrage and EQ will both OHKO but Vrai knows that and he has to switch to a Steel type/Flying type. I went for the EQ.

hjjmkklm,bhbsnjc. Ughh.. Haxorus. I don't have a solid check to it. I have a) a Steel-type or b) a Flying-type... and since he has Mold Breaker (ignores abilities such as Levitate) I know he can OHKO Rotom with both Outrage and Earthquake. To be honest, though, more than likely he's going to use Earthquake. Why? It doesn't lock him in if he calls it wrong... And honestly, even though I like my genies, my Steel-types are much more important to me this match because they check the majority of his team, not Thundurus and Tornadus. I can afford to lose one of them and bite the Outrage so Scizor or Jirachi can come in and finish off Haxorus. Well, time to drop in Thundurus.

612b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif
arrow.gif
642.gif

Start of turn 9
The foe's Rotom-W used Volt Switch!
Haxorus lost 78 HP! (26% of its health)
Vrai sent out Thundurus!

Haxorus used Earthquake!
It had no effect!

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai: mwahaha
Haxorus: 74%

Damn, outpredicted. I should've went with Outrage, since I don't think any of his steel types could take a Band Outrage in the face and KO back. At this point I was afraid Thundurus might sweep but I went ahead switched to Mamo.

Yeah, you see that "mwahaha". I'm reading him like a book at this point in time. I'm fairly sure he's choiced rather than a DD variant (as all good Haxo...ri? are) so I'm going to go for a Nasty Plot, considering that I should KO anything (Latios, maybe?) that comes in at this point.

612b.gif
arrow.gif
473b.gif
vs.gif
642.gif

Start of turn 10
Spineco called Haxorus back!
Spineco sent out Mamoswine!

The foe's Thundurus used Nasty Plot!
The foe's Thundurus's Sp. Att. sharply rose!

Rain continues to fall!
Mamoswine: 90%

Doesn't matter much. I know Thundurus is gonna get lots of damage from Ice Shard so I can revenge kill it with Terrakion after this. I also hoped for Focus Miss to miss.

Hnnng I forgot about Mamoswine. Well, I have one of two options: I could go to switch to Rotom-W, but honestly he could just as easily double-switch back into Haxorus to scare out Rotom-W again, and neither of my Steels will enjoy eating a Choice Band Outrage even if they can. Haxorus is just such a huge threat... and Thundurus is bulky enough to take an Ice Shard if need be. I'll stay in, and either hopefully nail the Haxorus switch-in or kill off Mamoswine so Tornadus can come in later and sweep.

473b.gif
vs.gif
642.gif

Start of turn 11
Mamoswine used Ice Shard!
It's super effective!
The foe's Thundurus lost 84% of its health!
Mamoswine is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Thundurus used Focus Blast!
It's super effective!
Vrai: yesss
Mamoswine lost 290 HP! (80% of its health)
Mamoswine fainted!
The foe's Thundurus is hurt by its Life Orb!
The foe's Thundurus fainted!
Mamoswine: 0%
Thundurus: 0%

Well, LO made my job easier. Although Mamoswine could've helped me great he made a worthy sacrifice. I went with Haxorus here since I can at least take a kill with him at this point.

Aww, LO killed me off. ;-; That's okay though, Mamo is out and done for. I'll go for Rotom-W, as I can switch out of whatever he gives me with a Scarf Volt Switch.

Battle Recap

4-4: Tie

Spineco's Team Status:
Mamoswine: 0% (dead)

Vrai's Team Status:
Thundurus: 0% (dead)
Scizor: 94%

Rain

612b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai sent out Rotom-W!
Vrai: hmm

OK, I want to eat that Rotom alive. I went for the Earthquake without any thinking. Although, it did me good more than bad I suppose.

There are so many mindgames going on here right now! See, Rotom-W is basically in a checkmate position. At the amount of health Haxorus is at right now, I'm fairly sure that Hydro Pump isn't going to OHKO unless I get a crit, so that's definitely not an option. Outrage and Earthquake are both options that are going to murder me. And I can't Volt Switch out because that Haxorus could be scarfed (thanks Wolflare for implanting that thought in my head ~_~)... And I dunno what to call. I have two options: Go to a Steel or go to Tornadus, and he has two options: Use Earthquake or use Outrage. There is a 50% chance that I will be wrong and lose, and a 50% chance that I will be right and win. Let's bank on the chance that he'll try to nail Tornadobro with an Outrage and switch off to Scizor.

612b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif
arrow.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 12
Vrai sent out Scizor!

Haxorus used Earthquake!
The foe's Scizor lost 60% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!
Scizor: 40%

AW YEAH! Haxorus made a great Earthquake that Scizor took a lot of damage from. I should've stayed here to KO him with another EQ but idk why I went with Zone. HUGE MISTAKE HERE!

...guh. That hurt a lot. Bad call. :(

I have a few options here. I mean, if you think about it, I have very few, but still. I could stay in and Bullet Punch Haxorus for a bit of damage. I could go to Tornadus on the choiced EQ. ...and yep, that's about it. All options considered, I like Scizor and I would rather keep him alive, so I'll just jump off to Tornadus now. :)

612b.gif
arrow.gif
462b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif
arrow.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 13
Spineco called Haxorus back!

Vrai called Scizor back!
Vrai sent out Rotom-W!

Rain continues to fall!

Meh. I want to take that thing out badly! So I went with T-Bolt anyway!

...oh, my. I misclicked. Hopefully no one ever knows that? :( WHY MUST YOU BE NEXT TO TORNADOBRO, ROTOM-W? ;-; Oh well, at least things worked out. Maybe I can play this off like I'm some master of prediction or something. :B

Well, the only option here is obvious. Hydro Pump should OHKO in the rain and it'll do some hefty damage to anything coming in, even Haxorus. ROTOM-SAVIOR GO

462b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 14
The attack of the foe's Rotom-W missed!

Magnezone used Thunderbolt!
The foe's Rotom-W lost 69% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!
Rotom-W: 31%

Vrai: :(
Spineco: :V

HUZZAH! Hydro Pump missed and I finally managed to deal some damage to this thing. Is it sad that I was trying to actually hit a washing machine this badly?

;____________; the random thingy must hate me. :( owell, that doesn't change the game plan. (and at least I missed on Magnezone and not Haxorus ;-;)

462b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 15
Magnezone lost 282 HP! (100% of its health)
Magnezone fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Spineco sent out Terrakion!
Magnezone: 0%

My chance in killing that thing here. Go, Terrakion! Kick some washing machine pipe! or w/e

Yay, dead Zone. I can be more free with Scizor and Jirachi now, which is awesome. Now, Terrakion... he could be using a Rock Polish LO set which I really don't have that many counters for. He could also be Banded or Scarfed. All situations considered, he could very well think I'm Specs and stay in to KO with Close Combat since I'm definitely in that range. 2/3 times, I'll come out on top because he'll be banded or have a LO, so might as well give in and see if I'm right. If not, at least I'll know he's got a Choice Scarf and I can use that to my advantage.

Battle Recap

3-4: Vrai

Spineco's Team Status:
Magnezone: 0% (dead)

Vrai's Team Status:

Rain
639b.gif
vs.gif
479%20WF.gif

Start of turn 16
Terrakion used Close Combat!
The foe's Rotom-W lost 30% of its health!
The foe's Rotom-W fainted!
Terrakion's Defense fell!
Terrakion's Sp. Def. fell!

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai sent out Scizor!

Spineco: That miss could honestly cost you the game
Rotom-W: 0%

Indeed it could. At this point I went ahead and sacrificed Haxorus since his health is rather bad.

Yeaaaaah. Well, he's Scarfed and at -1 Defenses... you thinking what I am? You should be. A Bullet Punch and this nuisance is done for.

Also worthy of note but only notable because I figured it here, since Terrakion is Scarfed, Haxorus more than likely isn't. That's just me putting some faith in Spino's teambuilding skills but I think it's a fair judgement. If worst comes to worst I should be able to finish off Haxorus with Tornadus later.

Battle Recap

3-3: Tie

Spineco's Team Status:

Vrai's Team Status:
Rotom-W: 0% (dead)

Rain

639b.gif
arrow.gif
612b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 17
Spineco called Terrakion back!

The foe's Scizor used Bullet Punch!
Vrai: yah
Haxorus lost 126 HP! (42% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!
Haxorus: 32%
Scizor: 46%

THAT DIDN'T KILL? Oh man. Bad mistake. Bad mistake!

I don't think that really cost me the game but owell, hehe. Losing my scarfer was bad but I mean Latios still outspeeds him anyway and lives his strongest hit so the point is moot. I'm actually fairly surprised that he went to drop Haxorus here - it's infinitely more threatening to me than Terrakion is, though I figured it would have been easier to predict around since Rotom-W is gone now. Might as well finish the job, since nothing else on his team likes eating Bullet Punches.

612b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 18
Haxorus lost 90 HP! (30% of its health)
Haxorus fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Haxorus: 0%
Scizor: 52%

Meh, BP obviously won't OHKO Terrakion without -1 defense so I just decided to kill things here.

Bullet Punch is awesome but a Lefties Bullet Punch isn't going to kill off Terrakion at full health and I need to keep Scizor alive to help me finish off everything else. Here he's either going to go for CC or Stone Edge, and more than likely it's going to be CC but on the off chance he Stone Edges I'm going to jump to Jirachi. If not, I can bait a CC and lower his defenses for Scizor to force him out.

Battle Recap

2-3: Vrai

Spineco's Team Status:
Haxorus: 0% (dead)

Vrai's Team Status:

Rain

639b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif
arrow.gif
385.gif

Start of turn 19
Vrai called Scizor back!
Vrai sent out Jirachi!

The foe's Jirachi lost 54% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!
Jirachi: 26%

TERRAKION YOU ARE AMAZING. I can now kill someone without any worries. About time.

Jirachi's done for this turn, but he bought me a chance to force out Terrakion. I might as well Protect to scout if he's going to switch or if he's going to continue to CC, since Jirachi is basically dead weight at this point anyway. Good job, Jirachi.

639b.gif
vs.gif
385.gif

Start of turn 20
The foe's Jirachi used Protect!
The foe's Jirachi protected itself!

The foe's Jirachi protected itself!

Rain continues to fall!
Jirachi: 32%

Ain't helping ya!

Yeah, yeah. Down goes the Jirachi. ;-;

639b.gif
vs.gif
385.gif

Start of turn 21
The foe's Jirachi lost 32% of its health!
The foe's Jirachi fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai sent out Scizor!
Jirachi: 0%

Ugh. I forgot. I have to sacrifice Latios here. Terrakion could really help me.

I could try to set up in his face here but if he's ballsy enough to stay in I'll lose my chance to kill off Latios and he'll be able to revenge-sweep me with Terrakion. I need this Terrakion dead - no playing around here.

Battle Recap

2-2: Tie
Spineco's Team Status:

Vrai's Team Status:
Jirachi: 0%(dead)

Rain

639b.gif
arrow.gif
381b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 22
Spineco called Terrakion back!
Spineco sent out Latios!

Latios lost 153 HP! (50% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!
Latios: 7%
Scizor: 58%

Well, I thought that would KO. Regardless I have no ways of KO'ing Tornadus with Latios without dying first.

And he switched to Latios, which wasn't too entirely unexpected. He's going to sac Latios, so I'm going to finish it with Bullet Punch. It's coming down to the final wire...

381b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 23
Latios lost 18 HP! (5% of its health)
Latios fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Latios: 0%
Scizor: 64%

Now I actually remember one of Vrai's Pokemon here. I knew Stone Edge would do a lot of damage to both Tornadus and Scizor so I went for it.

Like I said, Lefties Scizor Bullet Punch is not going to take a 100% health Terrakion out. He also has two options: He could CC and kill off Scizor, or he could Stone Edge in the off chance that it crits and OHKOs Scizor and then finishes off Tornadus. In all honesty he's more likely to Stone Edge, but I might as well go to Tornadus and see if he bit with CC so I can smash Terrakion with Bullet Punch and win this match for sure.

Battle Recap

1-2: Vrai
Spineco's Team Status:
Latios: 0% (dead)

Vrai's Team Status:

Rain

639b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif
arrow.gif
641.gif

Start of turn 24
Vrai called Scizor back!
Vrai sent out Tornadus!

Terrakion used Stone Edge!
It's super effective!
The foe's Tornadus lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Tornadus fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Vrai sent out Scizor!
Tornadus: 0%

GOTCHA! Now I'm worried SE would miss, otherwise this match is mine.

Ugh, he nailed Tornadus with SE. Well, now I'm banking on one of a few things: Firstly, I'm hoping that SE misses. That'd just be a wonderful finish. Secondly, I hope it doesn't KO. I'm fairly solid that it doesn't but I dunno, it might... and thirdly, I hope it doesn't crit. I know I won't live a crit Stone Edge. :(

Oh well, nothing we can do now except let it all rest on the shoulders of the RNG. It was a pretty epic match regardless of what happens here. ;-; /clicks Bullet Punch

Battle Recap

1-1: Tie
Spineco's Team Status:

Vrai's Team Status:
Tornadus: 0%(dead)

Rain

639b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 25
It's super effective!
Terrakion lost 276 HP! (85% of its health)

Terrakion used Stone Edge!
The foe's Scizor lost 53% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!
Spineco: Well
Vrai: this was a much better battle imo
Spineco: THIS match is interesting
Vrai: yeees XD
Vrai: gg :3
Spineco: gonna log this
Spineco: gg
Terrakion: 15%
Scizor: 17%

Well, damn. How did I not see this coming. I'm dead here, though the match was fun. gg.

Oh, my. Lady Luck wants a date with me, I guess. ;D GG SPINO

639b.gif
vs.gif
212.gif

Start of turn 26
It's super effective!
Terrakion lost 48 HP! (14% of its health)
Terrakion fainted!

Vrai won the battle!
Vrai: gg
Spineco: gg

WHY CAN'T SCARF IGNORE PRIORITY!!!!!!??????

:B
Terrakion: 0%
Scizor: 25%

Battle Recap

0-1: Vrai
Spineco's Team Status:
Terrakion: 0%(dead)

Vrai's Team Status:
Scizor: 25%
Tornadus: 0%(dead)

Rain

Props and Slops

Spineco's Props and Slops:

Props:

• Dragonite for taking a rain boosted specs crit hydro pump.
  • Terrakion for actually getting the most kills.
  • Life Orb.
  • Hydro Pump for missing. :)
  • Mamoswine for saving me from a potential sweep.
  • Vrai for the great match!
  • Yeah that Rotom-W misclick vrai made. hehehe
  • Sweden
Slops:

• Magnezone for being useless.
  • Latios for not doing anything.
  • Me for making many dumb mistakes.
  • Haxorus for only hitting once.
  • Ice Shard for not OHKO'ing Thundy.
  • Stone Edge for not getting a crit.
  • PRIORITY!
  • Lefties.
  • Turkey.

Vrai's Props and Slops:

Props:

• Spino, for the classy match and doing most of the log.
  • Scizor, being the man of the match and my ace-in-the-hole.
  • Rotom-W, for being my awesome pivot and continually scaring things out.
  • Haxorus for being a not-dinosaur and literally scaring my entire team. On the wrong team, sure, but still gotta give props to it. :c
  • Thundurus' bulk for... bulkiness.
  • Turkey.
  • the fact that haxorus is not a dinosaur
Slops:

• Politoed. WHY SO SLOW... and why does a crit Specs Hydro Pump in rain only do 60% to Multi-Scale DNite? ;-;
  • Jirachi. What did you do again? ;-; OH YEAH NOTHING
  • Sweden.
  • Farmer Bill.
  • Rotom-W for being absolute Haxorus bait and making me have to make awful predictions. ;-;
  • Chris Bosh.
  • Life Orb. Forcing you to lose 10% of your HP even when you're about to die since 2007.
  • THE HIGH-FLYING BROS! ...seriously neither of you did anything :<
  • ...the vast majority of my team is on the slops list. How did I win this again? ;-;

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
THIS IS AMAZING.
XQ7Ks.jpg

...plus I'm in it!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Cute log, although I noticed Spino's comments were a bit too quick to the draw, stating stuff that hadn't happened yet, so I got confused in some places. Perhaps he lost a comment somewhere and they all got shifted up at some point?

That "prediction" with Rotom-W made me lawl too. Needs more comedy imo though.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I agree, quite cute. Format was easily readable and well done. The scoreboard seems stolen/borrowed from an old log familiar, but it works well. I agree with Spino's comments as wel, kind of lacking. Go into your thought process more of what you're going to do. Vrai you did a good job of this =P

Back