• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
@_@ LOL I changed my mind already.. I'm going to be armour-Lightning from FFXIII-2.. I needed a bigger challenge..

Hmm..
I might actually do both cosplays (lightning and anise) .. but this will involve more monies >____>...

>_> Why am I so torn?!

I'll have to see what people who know me IRL think I would suit more. I kind of want to try armour though..
If I can get a Tales group going I will be Anise.. otherwise I am doing Lightning because it's more epic.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
is the secret boss in TotA a 2nd playthrough boss?

anyway also what the grade reward from beating the final boss on hard?

and a topic.

what the funniest thing you done in a battle

missing a emeny with a hi ogui not once, not two, but three times, frist was guy soaring light spear, yeah i didn't know it knock back was so far. next was luke with gaurdian field, and tear cause jade spell kill the emeny.

still got the grade reward lol

edited here another one

Just use tear 2nd hi ogui (having a a clear file and my first playthrough and this is on my first playthrough) and jsut as I use the add on hi ogui the end dies and it lock the game up for a few seconds lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Knowing Shawn, I'm preeeetty sure that was just a typo, Mattie. Otherwise you would have seen a post from be jumping and squeeing for joy.

Anyways, I'm probably not going to get it. I can't seem to play Tales of games alone, and I don't have a 3DS regardless.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I don't know if I've said this before, but I really want to say that I love all of you guys for being fans of the Tales series. It is truly one of the greatest series I know yet I don't know ANYONE outsidethe internet who has even heard of it! The place I least expected love for this series is here on Pokecommunity. Pokecommunity is already heaven for hackers and general Pokemon fans, and the people are not judgmental at all about sexuality. Having a club of my favorite series here just makes me feel SO loved! I can't even think of the right words to dedcribe my joy and fulfilment here at Pokecommunity because of you guys! Thank you for being fans of the Tales series, it makes me so happy. I wish people around me would know about the series, it isn't as loved and popular as it shiuld be. But in here it is. I love all of you people!

Now to bring up actual conversation. Brawl hacking has just reached a new level of amazing: Tales characters in Brawl! I'll post a link when the site is back. (It's currently on strike to protest SOPA.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I know several people who knows the Tales of Series, (or at least Tales of Symphonia), some of them which is my doing. For one, my best friend and Sister both know and love the game, and we've had suuuuuch great times playing it. Then there's a friend of mine who I lent my game to (what Tara lent her game? yeah, she did, but because she wasn't really playing it at the time), and another friend who I got to play Symphonia after I got her to play Abyss. Now she's a bigger Tales of Fan than me, ahaha.

There's also a few other people who know of the game, like someone who my best friend's brother told to (later on he learned who I was and blamed it all on me that he wasted a summer, haha), as well as someone in College. Yup, I'm lucky in the Symphonia regard. I just wish to be more lucky when the next convention comes around. I would love to see more than a Sheena at one.

Oooo. While you can't post the link yet, do you think you can tell us which characters?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33921.0

So far these are the characters I've found:
Lloyd: He's part of the above project. 90% complete and 100% epic! He has his own moveset and is so far, one of the best Tales hacks I've seen!

Luke: A model hack of Link. he looks exactly like Luke but has Link's moveset. At first I wondered why since Luke wouldn't normally have bombs, arrows, and boomerangs. But then I realized they're both left-handed.

Colette: A texture hack of Peach. She looks exactly like Colette. (but with Peach's hair) She has Colette's moveset but instead of pans, tennis rackets, and golf clubs, Colette use a pow hammer, chakram, and a spiked, black chakram.

Zelos: A model hack of Marth. He has the moveset of Marth, which is nice since they both fight with swords in an elegant manner.

Years
A Tales Series club? I have to join.

Some information about myself:

Favorite Tales Games: Eternia, Legendia, and Symphonia.
Favorite Tales Characters: Zelos Wilder, Alice (though you knew that from looking at my avatar and signature), Jade Curtiss, Norma Beatty, Decus, Dist the Rose (or is it Reaper? :D), Keele Zeibel, Meredy, and Moses Sandor.
Favorite Tales Ships: Alice x Decus, Zelos x Colette, Sheena x Lloyd, Stella x Senel, Norma x Grune, and Meredy x Keele.
Favorite Characters to Play as: Zelos, Guy, Senel, Jay, Sheena, Rutee, and Leon.
Favorite Artes: Bloody Rose, Swallow Storm, Demon's Lance, Revive, Nurse, A Season in Hell, Decus Trombe, and Decus Lawine.
Favorite Hi-Ougi's: Decus' Sturm und Drang ("ALICE-CHAN!!!"), Zelos' Shining Bind, and Leon's Majin Rengokusatsu.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Amazon been irritating ;-;

ToGF still says Dec 31st 2012, when the release date is already known for weeks.
But Tales of the Abyss the 3DS version has been changed to it's correct release date, but it says "Get it on the release date delivery" But never had that on the option. So that $0.99 shipping turned to $9.99 1 Day shipping ;-;. But it's okay.

But 13 more days till Tota 3D :)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have more Tales characters in Brawl! Richter was recently released, so combine that with Emil, Palmacoasta, and The Wilderness of Sadness, and you've got an epic battle! I'll post pics when I can. ^_^

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I wish. I'm using my money to pre-order Graces. I already have PS2 Abyss anyways. Any notable differences for Abyss? (Besides the 3D and controls)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I heard that its basically the same, among other things but I'm not one to talk. I didn't get it for the 3DS and to be quite honest I don't think I will for reasons I've stated before. If I had a ps3 I would get graces, but I suppose the best I could do is possibly get the game anyways and maybe play it in my cousin's ps3 or something.

On another note, its been said that one or two other tales of games will eventually be on the PlayStation vita. I would show details, but I'm on my phone. However, I will say that the reason another tales of game will be remade for the vita (like innocence) is because of a message that showed at the end of the game on the vital. Yup.

ソラ

Years
So, has anyone got the ToA game for 3Ds?

I'm playing it right now.
Yeah, I got it:) I was playing earlier. Taking a break.

And Gamestop and Ebgames are getting the Pre-order bonus for Graces F. Amazon, Best Buy, etc are not getting the preorder, only Gamestop and Ebagames. It comes with costumes, and XMB style theme for the PS3. I miss this pre-order bonus in the Japanese version ;-;, So I'll make it up by pre-ordering it at Gamestop, which I did already. :)

@UFlame, the biggest difference is the loading time. The Graphics got changed a bit to fit the 3DS it looks, they fix the glitches (I heard, idk what the glitches are, I just heard all or most of it got fixed), but everything besides that seem the same.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
noooooo not my overworld glitch

The only glitch that I really remember in Abyss was one in which you can travel anywhere on the world by walking. I used that glitch to get some items from Keterburg at the beginning of the game on one of my files, because I tranferred my Gald, aha.

Yeah. I still don't know about Graces. Don't have a PS3, soo. I'm just going to stick with Symphonia, which is the only game I can play, other than DoTNW but chances are if I play it it'll be to just play around with the old cast. =u=

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Gamestop and Ebgames are getting the Pre-order bonus for Graces F. Amazon, Best Buy, etc are not getting the preorder, only Gamestop and Ebagames. It comes with costumes, and XMB style theme for the PS3. I miss this pre-order bonus in the Japanese version ;-;, So I'll make it up by pre-ordering it at Gamestop, which I did already. :)

YES! YEEEEEEES! I've ALWAYS wanted special costumes and in-game pre order bonuses! Thank you Gamestop!

Have the costumes been revealed yet? I hope they're Tales cameos like PS3 Vesperia!

ソラ

Years
YES! YEEEEEEES! I've ALWAYS wanted special costumes and in-game pre order bonuses! Thank you Gamestop!

Have the costumes been revealed yet? I hope they're Tales cameos like PS3 Vesperia!

Yes this is what Tales Series Official Facebook Fanpage said

Tales Series said:
Pre-order Tales of Graces f at any U.S. GameStop or Canadian EB Games to receive an exclusive Tales of Destiny DLC costume pack when you pick up your copy of the game on March 13th.

Along with the Tales of Destiny costume pack, players will also receive a free Tales of Graces f XMB theme with "graceful" icons and dynamic wallpaper. The Tales of Destiny DLC costume pack pre-order bonus is exclusive to GameStop and EB Games, and will not be available for future download.

Check out some of the links right here :

US: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-graces-f/92854#bonusFeatures

CN: http://www.ebgames.ca/ps3/games/tales-of-graces-f-with-bonus/310027

Here is Screenshots of the Pre-order costumes

hsTVq.png

qJbBf.png

7dSVO.png

Back