• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Oh yeah I start school on Monday and I still haven't gotten my books for class asdfdsaf

oh look bis is back :D

Sirfetch’d

I started yesterday, and I was actually happy to be back. Sitting at home all day gets boringggggg

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Sitting at home all day gets boringggggg

This 3 billion times. I can't stay home all day unless I'm really focused on doing something on photoshop or I'm watching something that's good on TV. Back in Texas I was almost never home unless it was to take a shower or sometimes eat dinner and then leave again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't really know you, BiS, but welcome back! Also, good luck to everyone who are going back to school. College doesn't start for me until late September (September 26th, to be exact), so I guess I'm kind of lucky. n__n

Sirfetch’d

because yes it does get boring after a while, especially if you live in a town that has nothing much to do :(

^Yep! There isn't much to do in my town. There isn't much even to do in Alabama period.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You know, when people ask me where I live and I say California, people immediately think of this:

california_beach_cam.jpg

In reality, I live in this:

Spoiler:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i start college again on monday. i got my books last week. i've been busy working all summer so i haven't been too lazy:P

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
If I wasn't so lazy, I would put up pictures of where people think when I say I live in Australia. Needless to say, you can all imagine it.

TY

Well i dont really think people have wrong expectations of the Netherlands... just a small country with random weather :S

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm in New York. When people think New York, they usually think about big places such as Time Square or Manhattan. I don't live anywhere near them, though. I just live in a small town in Long Island called Cold Spring Harbor. You'll never hear me complaining about this place, because I actually like living here. It's very peaceful and quiet. n__n

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm from St.Louis and I'm pretty sure the first thing that comes to mind when people think of S.Louis is the Gateway Arch, the tallest man-made monument in the US.

Spoiler:

That or a place called Ted Drewes a very famous frozen custard shop here.

Years
I'm in New York. When people think New York, they usually think about big places such as Time Square or Manhattan. I don't live anywhere near them, though. I just live in a small town in Long Island called Cold Spring Harbor. You'll never hear me complaining about this place, because I actually like living here. It's very peaceful and quiet. n__n

I really want to live in Long Island. We've been to Montauk a few times and the area there is so stunning. <3

Years
The only pretty thing I can think of from around my area is the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, but that's not really in Tampa. The city is rather small downtown, but it has a large population if you include all of Hillsborough County.

Btw, here's a pic of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

There aren't many pretty things where I live so I won't post a picture, but thankfully I only live 30 minutes from beautiful sunny Florida.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
A lot of people say Adelaide is boring and the home of bogans, but I love it here, even if there is nothing to see or do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Where I live it's kind of more for those people who like to hang out outdoors than for those people who like to hang out in clubs and such. We have a few nature trails and of course we have our horses but otherwise we don't have much. One of the most popular hang out places here is Wal-Mart ok

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Where I live it's kind of more for those people who like to hang out outdoors than for those people who like to hang out in clubs and such. We have a few nature trails and of course we have our horses but otherwise we don't have much. One of the most popular hang out places here is Wal-Mart ok

I'd prefer the outdoors to clubs anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back